Client for Ipad?

I'm currently without a computer/laptop so I'm trying to play on iPad. Nexus doesn't seem to work--it shows up all wonky and doesn't connect. I'm currently on PocketMud Pro, but it lacks any sort of screen settings (that I can see) and I would like a visible map, like the one in Mudlet.

Does anyone else play on iPad, and what client do you use? Is it possible to get a Mudlet-esque map? Plz halp.

Comments

• Mudrammer is another option for ipad. There isn't any client like you said. But if you type CONFIG MAPSHOW ALL in game, you'll have a map while walking around. 
  • I guess I'm just spoiled by Mudlet. I've tried Mudrammer as well. Both work fairly well, but I'm still trying things out. At the moment, I'm ok Blowtorch on my phone.
  • Nexus was okay for me on ipad, once I got rid of all the accessibility options. But I did use a physical keyboard, and I had some issues with the tab key. The layout was okay.
  • I tried Nexus but it didn't work for me, but that might be that I'm on an older iPad. I'm currently using MudRammer. It does the trick now that I've gotten used to it. It's definitely no Mudlet, though.
  • I use MudRammer as well.

I'm sorry, I don't know what "BURN YOU LITTLE...!" means.

• That sounds more like a weird sex toy than an app to play MUDs on.

• Cooper said:
    That sounds more like a weird sex toy than an app to play MUDs on.

I agree, but it works, so...
    Yeah.

• The app or the sex toy?? Asking for a friend. 

• Both...