Combat Logs

Comments

• @Dunn I found out how to beat Alchemist as Bard. The trick is obviously to ally them, so that their wrack balance is faster than their temper balance and they gain no tempers every other bal.
    It's a foolproof plan.

• queue add eqbal queue add class
  • Woosh.

• First spar in a long time. It definitely shows. So rusty :(

Nearly died to truename, thought I'd be able to squeeze the impatience in again to get the lock. Decided I probably would've died, since he wasn't paralysed.

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Pyori said:
    First spar in a long time. It definitely shows. So rusty :(

Nearly died to truename, thought I'd be able to squeeze the impatience in again to get the lock. Decided I probably would've died, since he wasn't paralysed.
    Now I'm no expert, but it seems you're not checking sung affs when lining up venom affs - you're reciting epic and then jabbing curare...

You have recovered voice balance.
    [PAR] You begin reciting an epic tale of the heroism of Nicator to Kuririn, holding him spellbound.
    [CLU] The songbird upon your shoulder sings a graceful maqam of el'Jazira at Kuririn.
    [22:19:38:501] [6418h, 1m, 33.3%] (ebdk) (Kuririn)
    Kuririn eats some irid moss.
    [22:19:38:699] [6418h, 1m, 33.3%] (ebdk) (Kuririn)
    You have recovered balance on all limbs.
    You weave strands of melodies over your blade, tunesmithing it with the power of the pesante.
    [PAR] You rub some curare on an elegant rapier of frosted cobalt.
    [PAR] You viciously jab an elegant rapier of frosted cobalt into Kuririn.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Depending on how your balances line up with their herb balance, that CAN sometimes be a good idea. Didn't work out that time though.
  • Jab curare, they eat broot, sing epic. Leaves them paralysed longer, like Antonius said, depends on their curing time in that instance

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
    edited January 2019
    Atalkez said:
    Jab curare, they eat broot, sing epic. Leaves them paralysed longer, like Antonius said, depends on their curing time in that instance
    Yes, I know this. However, on more than one occasion there was a sing then a jab both of paralysis with no broot in between.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • edited January 2019
    Sry I'm in third world country playing with 280 ping. Quite often I can't clear my eqbal queue in time.
    I should write my aliases better but yolo. Also by Dunn's calculations, soulpiercer = victory 99.9% of the time.

• Why don't you use curare? Or smash mid, if not curare.

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    because i'm dumb
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    After a lot of tweaking and spars, I finally got @Cecilia  

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/5CqSIga6
  • Any have any psion logs? I been trying to stick asthma for unweave spirit while also utlitizing combustion. I know it varires on the person but looking at what some people do will really help. Thanks!
  • @Torrent finally done rewriting profile and theorycrafting I think so I'll try and get you some where I don't get my shit rocked sometime this weekend if no one else does first.
  • @Torrent
    Asmodron and I are both pretty new to our respective classes but I'm pretty sure psion should look something like this. Many thanks to @Lavanda and @Krizal for helping me figure out what the hell I'm doing and taking upwards of a thousand test hits respectively.
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/4ja-h2mK
  • our raid group had just discussed what Litany is and how best to avoid it and then this happened lol smh

spread positivity
  • Selling Severian legenddeck card.

• Too bad it requires mutual allies instead of just regular allies :(
  • Wait.... Wait what
  • If Mizik doesn't know what Depthswalker is, then we're in for a treat as soon as he changes class.

• @Mizik

Syntax:
    INTONE LITANY <command>

Works on/against:
    Adventurers

Cooldown:
    9.00 seconds of word balance
    Details:
    One of the most feared power of the Tsol'teth Overlords was their       
    ability to bend an entire battlefield to their will with nothing but the
    power of their voice. After mastering this research tree, that power is 
    now yours.                                                              

When you utter the litany and specify the command that you wish to      
    dictate, all those that stand in your location or adjacent to it shall  
    be forced to carry out that command (*).                                

* This ability both has a windup time and informs both your location and
    those adjacent when you begin to initiate it. 

• Mizik no.

• Someone should've told them to move down
  • ^You begin to tumble agilely to the (\w+)\.$
    if mytumble == false then
    send(matches[2])
    end

You cease your tumbling.
    mytumble = false

You tumble out of the room.
    mytumble = false

^tu (\w+)$
    mytumble = true
    send("tumble "..matches[2])

Mindshell said:
    You begin to tumble agilely to the heartstop.
    Is that the Achaean version of falling into unrequited love?

• :open_mouth:

DW hot af
  • Mindshell said:
    You begin to tumble agilely to the heartstop.
    Don't need to be that sneaky for me to heartstop.