We Draw Our Characters

Comments

• Ysela said:
    Aralaya said:
    I was recently informed about a so called, dread eclair.

Tremble before its might
    That's not right at all. The Dread Ecclesiarch is blond, and most certainly does not have a tail. 1/5
    I dunno, I think I've made some improvements @Ysela

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • I forgot to mention that they're saying goodbye in a shallow river, which was meant to symbolize the intertwining of fated farewells and the ever-flowing course of life (til the end)

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Well, this thread is great. Yay for supporting artists!

I'm absolutely commissioning an illustration of my boy soon, I'm pretty sure I've finally found a character I'm happy with so you'll definitely see some of him over here soon!

Thanks everyone for sharing, especially those of you making your own stuff. Super cool!
  • Minifie said:

My first thought, love seeing some big, strong armoured characters. 

Absolutely an inspiration!
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    Nice.   

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • Ryssa said:
    I’m usually never this motivated. Have sketchies of Ryssa.
    She plays the flute, but likes to sing, so... lyre? And crying after fall of Cyrene. Her face gets really red when she cries...
    She's so cute! I gotta do some sketches of her and Arin! <3

• Ryssa said:
    Final one, promise

Full body drawing. I draw hands with difficulty....poised to strum the next verse as the melody hangs in the air. Probably a hymn asking the Divines’ favor for those the cares about.
    And she usually is quite pale. But frequent flying means tan
    Nooo! We <3 your drawings. Do you draw other characters?

Also hands are great, no reason to be shy about them!
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Ryssa said:
    Final one, promise

Worst promise ever... :(
  • @Thaisen @Astarod

Heh, thanks you two. 
    If you'd like me draw you guys, and maybe your lady loves as well, send me your LOOK descriptions :) 
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    Ryssa said:

@Thaisen @Astarod

Heh, thanks you two. 
    If you'd like me draw you guys, and maybe your lady loves as well, send me your LOOK descriptions :) 

Can... Can I get a picture also please?

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • @Jiraishin

Hehe, sure ^_^
  • Ryssa said:
    @Jiraishin

Hehe, sure ^_^
    Yo... how much you want for a commission?
  • @Doriel

Ah, uh, well... I guess whatever you see it worth as the finished drawing. Whether a handful of gold or a credit or two. *Shrug*
  • Ryssa said:
    @Doriel

Ah, uh, well... I guess whatever you see it worth as the finished drawing. Whether a handful of gold or a credit or two. *Shrug*
    Don’t sell yourself short! :)
  • With the combination of the green shirt/tunic and brown boots, I'm getting a bit of a Link vibe from your portrayal of Ryssa.

Also, the hands look fine! They're just wibbly wobbly wriggly phalanges of flesh anyway, they can look really weird sometimes.  :p
  • @Thaisen
    Well, @Jiraishin told me he used to ask 5-15 credits for portraits so, around there maybe. But, I'll still leave the final decision to the generosity of my patrons ^_^

@Synthus
    Hehe, if I wasn't so lazy with drawing clothes (tis a subject I have trouble on usually) she'd probably look a bit more like BoTW Zelda. But, she loves greens and silvers, so, Linky vibes will be inevitable 😁 
    And, yeah, hands/fingers are weird :)

• yo, I should actually get to doing this someday- plot twist, maps aren't even my "specialty", it's probably actually drawing people. But every time I attempt drawing text me, two days later I'm like "na, that doesn't look right. I have higher standards than that." 
  • Numira said:
    yo, I should actually get to doing this someday- plot twist, maps aren't even my "specialty", it's probably actually drawing people. But every time I attempt drawing text me, two days later I'm like "na, that doesn't look right. I have higher standards than that." 
    1.  Looking forward to your art! 

2. Love the "plot" pun.

3. When it comes to criticism, you're your own worst enemy. 

• Whoa... Plot... ha ha. that was definitely an intentional pun. Yup, so intentional.