What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Last time I saw Flair, we got into a drinking contest at Fire and Spice and both died.

• Ended up with a few others in an poe poem except there were cigars and pies. 

• JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    edited March 2019
    I submitted 4 jewellery designs and 4 tailoring designs and somehow ended up with a new commission in the process

-twitch-

EDIT: Oh yes also there's an artie mace I designed that I need to edit. Amazingly, these are the conditions under which I thrive. I just want enough people to participate in my currently-running city event to fill first, second, and third place, and I'll just pretend they had competition.

...I really do enjoy design work, though.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • You forcefully thrust the palm of your hand in the direction of Metopes and a brilliant orange light
    bursts forth, bringing him to his knees. The fiery luminescence engulfs Metopes's head momentarily, 
    exploding in a brilliant display from the back of his skull, leaving nothing but a mindless corpse 
    behind.
    You have completed the bounty filed by the City of Ashtan, and have received 1 credits.
    You just received message #45 from Achaea.
    You have slain Metopes

First bounty!
  • Jiraishin said:
    currently-running

excuse you
  • Dupre said:
    Jiraishin said:
    currently-running

excuse you
    I am entirely-unrepentant.

• edited March 2019
    Set up my discord the other day, apparently all the cool Achaea nerds have one: Zhedan#4037

If you're a friend, enemy, or just a cool Achaean, open to adding you! Are there any Achaea servers in place?

edit: Found one on the forums!
  • Jiraishin said:
    Dupre said:
    Jiraishin said:
    currently-running

excuse you
    entirely-unrepentant.
    excuse you
  • 17:51:58 Bending your will upon REDACTED, you raise your hands, bringing them together in a resounding clap.
    17:51:58 Blood begins to run from the nose and ears of REDACTED as his face contorts in horror. Two sickening pops sound as his eyes explode in their sockets, fluid dripping from their ruined confines in a parody of tears. Then with a definitive crack the skull of REDACTED crumples inward, his corpse dropping bonelessly to the ground.
    17:51:58 You have slain REDACTED.
    17:51:58 You have learned a new Attainment ability: Polymath.
    17:51:58 Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 100.
    17:51:58 You have reached the illustrious level of The Dragon Lord.
    17:51:58 You have received 25 Bound Credits!
    Finally... 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Why redact publicly available information.
  • The reasoning is very simple, see [EXPUNGED] then you have to see the [CLASSIFIED] with two pairs of shears and a large marmot.

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    {REDACTED}, obviously.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Managed to make a version of the steel scaled gloves that I can sell in my shop. Just got them approved. They are now "argent scale gloves", with leather scales painted metallic silver and metallic steel blue sewn to a leather lining.

So I guess the way it works out, Jir gets special metal-scaled gloves and everyone else can have things that are -nearly- as cool. I guess I'm ok with this.  :p

• Real footage of the raid leaders exchanging blows at the Literary Archives of Hashan. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • edited March 2019
    Astarod said:

Real footage of the raid leaders exchanging blows at the Literary Archives of Hashan. 
    Im DWC not monk tho.

Edit: Real footage:
    Astarod                                                                         Zhedan

• Zhedan said:
    Astarod said:

Real footage of the raid leaders exchanging blows at the Literary Archives of Hashan. 
    Im DWC not monk tho
    Vkeepup gripping 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."

• pfft. Me and my two other men taking a 7 man rush ^^^^

• Made it to 1,000. Suppose I should start working on 2,000...

• Trey said:
    The unnecessary apostrophe on wants and the comma between do and heathen are going to give me a fucking stroke :/
    It's part of being a heathen. You disgrace people with awful grammar.

• You violently buffet a mhun labourer, battering him relentlessly.
    You have scored a CRITICAL hit!
    You have slain a mhun labourer, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 89.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 2nd Rank of the Infinite.
  • edited March 2019
    Trey said:
    The unnecessary apostrophe on wants and the comma between do and heathen are going to give me a fucking stroke :/
    Old Mhaldorian trick, its actually "Wanting to be inducted to the cause of Evil"s

The comma is just sloppy work. 

EDIT:  I will not discuss how many timed I edited this to even try and make it work. I'm disgusted in myself.

• Much love for @Vastar and @Phaestus for an awesome experience. <3 you both.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    I am sad that I missed out on the event. I was walking out the door to go to work when it started.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• I finally got enemied to Cyrene.

I'd been expecting this to eventually happen for about two and a half real years now. It's been so long, it's actually a bit weird it actually happened.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Kyrra said:
    I am sad that I missed out on the event. I was walking out the door to go to work when it started.
    We were all sad too, Zure and Vastar agreed with Penwize and I. We wanted you there :'(

Today I killed a dreadpilar. It was rough, the dreadpilar killed me three or four times before I worked it out.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • I wish I had the chance to bash as an Avatar :(