Oldest active players??

I was once told there was a command that allowed you to see the oldest players... I cannot remember it for the life of me. Anyone know that command?

Comments

• There's HELP OLDEST, which lists the fifty oldest mortal characters. It's not just active players, though.
  • I think Laergon is the oldest that I've seen around lately. Not sure if Rip still logs in (previously named Cobra).

Skarash if he still comes around.

Otherwise you're probably stuck with me. 

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    I think Achilles is older than Cooper, you even 595 yet bro?
  • Nah, 574. Didn't know you were older than me ig.

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    at 597 I would be happy to have grey hairs (or even hair period).  Probably long nose and ear hair.
  • Laergon is the oldest still active.
  • Huh, I thought I was older than Cooper. Apparently not!

Bydar, a garish-looking trader says, "I'm not a man, I'm an experience."
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    Mordyval would be after that.

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • I'm right around there too.  570 

• edited December 2018
    Wow, 20+ years later and I'm just learning about HELP OLDEST -- there's some missing names off the list now :(
    That list though.. it looks like my list of combat duels when learning how to play.

Scariest person on the list was Mordyval. He'd walk in and 13 pages would scroll by in two tenths of a second, I'd be lusted, aeon'd, hangedman, and dead. Wondering what happened, still do this day.

Paragon was the first person to share with me tips to creating a system, which I mostly used and built off.
  • Mordyval scary, lmao.

• edited January 2019
    is there a command where you find out how long your character has been around for?

EDIT: nevermind, you just date your birthdate. you will find out how long your character is around. my character was made in 4/12/2002. Cool.

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • Valaria said:
    is there a command where you find out how long your character has been around for?

EDIT: nevermind, you just date your birthdate. you will find out how long your character is around. my character was made in 4/12/2002. Cool.
    Keep in mind it's not perfectly accurate. It's about a month off if you go that far back.
    PUBLIC NEWS #9519                                           (03/15/2002 at 10:39) 
    Penned by my hand on the 10th of Aeguary, in the year 301 AF.

date 4/12/2002
    Real world 4/12/2002 at 0 hours would be 12th of Aeguary, year 301

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Vexlore was the oldest person I knew, and was active as of about two years ago for a long time. Not really sure what happened, but I enjoyed the talks we would have as he worked away at the forge tirelessly.