What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Have fun in Starmourn.

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    RIP      

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Gonna miss her. 

I mean uh.

Good riddance, heretic.

( 😭 )
  • I won't miss her blowing holes in Targossas!  (Okay yeah it was fun)
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • 2real4me  :'(
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • edited March 2019
    I befriended a troll monk for a quest, and when buying curatives for our venture (I'm still a noob) I was buying and taste testing herbs, since I didn't know what they did. Thus, I made myself deaf. How my gentlemanly companion put up with me, I've no idea, but don't eat hawthorn berries.
  • Finally got my work schedule lined up to coordinate with my treatment schedule today.  So my time is officially done (maybe once a week login) in achaea until after the treatments are complete.

While I feel Mila lost a lot of his history with this last two years of being around, he's more then happy finding a wife that he would honestly quit foreverfwithout anymore. @Nyneve

I can't officially retire him, though those retire credits call to me so badly, but he'll be dormant!

I'll try to keep up with some of forums and discord at times :)

• Milabar said:
    Finally got my work schedule lined up to coordinate with my treatment schedule today.  So my time is officially done (maybe once a week login) in achaea until after the treatments are complete.

While I feel Mila lost a lot of his history with this last two years of being around, he's more then happy finding a wife that he would honestly quit foreverfwithout anymore. @Nyneve

I can't officially retire him, though those retire credits call to me so badly, but he'll be dormant!

Hope things work out mate. 

• Buscador said:
    You may command another entity to do your bidding. (3.284s)
    You command your hound to rend the flesh of Zhedan.
    Zhedan backs away and eases off.
    You have slain Zhedan
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 86.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 5th Rank of the Infinite.
    Grump grump grump. You stole all our kills! 

Jk, it was great having you along, we’ll try having these earlier things be a more common thing.
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Buscador said:
    You have slain Zhedan
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 86.
    Where is the dislike button? I don't like dying

(Nice job leveling though!)
  • Milabar said:
    Finally got my work schedule lined up to coordinate with my treatment schedule today.  So my time is officially done (maybe once a week login) in achaea until after the treatments are complete.

Get well soon, please.
    Or... just get well. Take your time with it, but... Yeah. <3
  • Zhedan said:
    Buscador said:
    You have slain Zhedan
    Where is the dislike button? I don't like dying

(Nice job leveling though!)
    PFFT! PFFT! PFFT!

Anyways, good job on the raid that just happened. Gnarliest raid in a good while there. The Cata was brutal as it comes. 

Your team should feel proud of themselves!
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Zhedan said:
    Seneschal Krizal Nyxillum has appointed you to the position of Minister of War.
    You are now leader of the army of Hashan.

Woot woot! Another great month in the Court of Shadows. Looking forward to having some fun with the new position. Thanks Hashan!
    Since I have faith in you, I trust this will mean us defending with defenders some of the time lol. Right? 

Can we expect raids? It'd make me feel a lot better about using your streets as explosives testing. 

Congrats on the promotion! 

• Milabar said:

@Milabar You were a constant in my day for the past year and a half since I came back. You got this, I’ll be thinking of you.

Mila was a huge influence in Nyn’s life and the direction she is going now, and I thank you for always challenging and motivating me/her. I’m just waiting now if Cyrene says yes! 
  • I guess this can be categorized as a rave. Massive rave to anyone who has put up with me lately. I am sorry for my attitude lately and am taking a break from Achaea mostly except to do mining and read messages I don’t have a set time on this. I can’t take back all the things I’ve said but I can and will do 100% better. Burn out is not an excuse but I am there and also at the point that I take this game way too seriously. When I can no longer ration that it’s a game and shouldn’t matter that much then I need to step back for awhile. If I do hop on and get into something it’ll be rare for awhile. I need to find that spark and fun again. Also I’m going to do the voluntary shrub for 6 months if I can’t output a non toxic attitude. Which is a fabulous thing at least I’ve read about somewhere...  thanks for reading. 
  • You abruptly come upon the runaway sprite!
    The sprite immediately races off, but you feel your hunt has taught you much. (You gain 2 lessons)

I appreciate this is free but still.  :#
  • Buscador said:
    You abruptly come upon the runaway sprite!
    The sprite immediately races off, but you feel your hunt has taught you much. (You gain 2 lessons)

You learned two lessons!
    First, free stuff sucks. Second, sprites are cheap.
    Smash it next time. 👀
  • Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 126.
  • Buscador said:

Two days in a row
  • Buscador said:
    Buscador said:

Two days in a row
    It senses your dissatisfaction and is expressing its own dissatisfaction in turn.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Buscador said:
    Buscador said:

Two days in a row
    I got four lessons today, so it can get better.
  • I just wish my sprite would stop hiding in ascending order of toying with me: Central wilderness, in a side alley near the zaphar rapids, my lost youth or el bloody dorado

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Cyr said:
    Prophet of Babel Flair Ze'Dekiah is here.

IT'S ALIIIIIIVE
    No I'm not fangirlscreaming, you are!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby