Using up Willpower and Endurance

I am a Horkval, a race that happens to have a high capacity for endurance. My willpower is also quite high, as my second greatest stat after endurance.

I was wondering, are there any ways that  I can turn my endurance and willpower into combat potential as a Druid? I use my quarterstaff frequently, which does use up some endurance -but not nearly enough. Theoretically, continually using a metamorphosis should strain one and use up their willpower, but I haven’t seen any drains on my stats when I keep up a morph. Is metamorphosis cost bugged?

Comments

• The amount of endurance and willpower you have is directly tied to the value of your Constitution and Intelligence stats respectively. Abilities may have an endurance or willpower cost when you actively use them (e.g. kicking somebody costs a certain amount of endurance), or may have a constant endurance or willpower drain to keep them active (e.g. the metawake defence in Survival drains , or both. You have a certain amount of endurance and willpower regeneration when you're not sleeping or meditating. That may or may not be more than the amount you're using, depending on what exactly it is you're doing.

You "turn your endurance and willpower into combat potential" by using your abilities. If you're not losing a noticeable amount of endurance or willpower, that's not a bad thing and I wouldn't worry about it. It just means you're not limited in how long you can fight for by your endurance or willpower pools (currently - you'll likely use more if you start fighting other players).

• edited March 2019
    There is a "quick questions" thread along  along with the newbie, house, and city channels IG for these types of questions. No need for a new thread every time. 

• Cooper said:
    There is a "quick questions" thread along  along with the newbie, house, and city channels IG for these types of questions. No need for a new thread every time. 
    Ok, thanks. Wasn’t sure what constitutes a ‘quick question’. I’ll check it out.