As a Druid, what is the best way to Dismantle a City?

I am still pretty low level and pretty new to Achaea but I do already have two goals:

1) Destroy All Cities everywhere, period. Return Achaea to the Dark Ages of Civilization and the Golden Ages of Nature! Help and input needed. Are there any likeminded Druids that have put serious thought into tactics to accomplish this goal, that are willing to share them with a fledgling Druid like me?

2) Create a Forest AND/OR the ultimate Garden....Somehow. It doesn’t seem to be possible in Achaea and/or is quite possibly the Domain of Gods. Please let me know if you have any insight or ideas. I am sure that I am not the first Achaean to pose such a query, particularly of the Druid variety! Here—> https://forums.achaea.com/discussion/6704/is-there-any-way-to-grow-a-forest-can-enough-planting-harvesting-skill-ability-do-so#latest 

Best Answers

• JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    Accepted Answer
    1) You can't. Achaea is set up so that no faction can ever triumph completely over another. No bringing about the actual apocalypse for Oblivion, no destroying all cities for Nature, no bringing about Paradise for Good.

2) This might be possible as part of some sort of major, Divinely directed event, and might be something you could RP-campaign toward, but is certainly not something you can do on your own with Druid skills.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • DupreDupre M.
    Accepted Answer
    You can build as huge a garden (but not forest) as you want/have the money for by buying a Housing Plot. But this will have zero effect on world RP as it will be contained entirely within your privately owned property

Answers

• 1) You can't. Achaea is set up so that no faction can ever triumph completely over another. No bringing about the actual apocalypse for Oblivion, no destroying all cities for Nature, no bringing about Paradise for Good.
    Pffft. Paradise. Whatever you say, Zealot. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Astarod said:
    1) You can't. Achaea is set up so that no faction can ever triumph completely over another. No bringing about the actual apocalypse for Oblivion, no destroying all cities for Nature, no bringing about Paradise for Good.
    Pffft. Paradise. Whatever you say, Zealot. 
    Silence, heathen.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Cyrene has a somewhat backshelf plot line where its was built over a petrified forest. You've got people hunting, mining, gathering/overharvesting, various political factions aligned with nature who you could seek to take charge of through cunning wheeling and dealing and kissing of sprouts and horticultorartory, various spirits to talk to who with work might seek to aid you in changing the balance of power. 

Everything everyone has posted above is correct, the thing to take away isn't "There isn't anything I can do"  but "What can I do with time, patience and dedication to make my own impact upon the world"? Its completely true that anything big will need a coordinated group and for various practical reasons its not going to result in entire cities gone and Mhaldorians in lycopod groves getting smokey the bear PTSD from all the red fog, but people remember the characters involved in these big events. You have every chance of being that person. 

• Perhaps it's best to play the game and learn the environment(s) your playing. Getting to know the people you play with, their IC (in character) beliefs, ideals and goals, then coming up with those of your own.  Though you can play a rogue, with no ties to anyone too.  Some good suggestions already made here.