Potential Mafia Sign-Up Thread?

edited February 2019 in The Universal Membrane
Lookin' at you, @Adesh
[He will probably be the game master, if this works.]

1. Nylili

Comments

• Can you specify more details? There's actually a Targossian variant of Mafia in-game called New Dawn which is very "robust" and I attempted my own version of mafia which many in Hashan found fun called New Moon.

Either way, sign me up as interested (time zone difference might be an issue).
    spread positivity
  • Putting me on the spot here much, Nylili?

I don't have anything new prepared at the moment, but guess I still have my notes from last two games I ran on the Lusternia forums? One is very power heavy with a very silly theme based on Homestuck Intermission characters, no idea if that's to people's tastes here. The other is focused on a twist of the Cult role though honestly wanted to work on that one more before running it again.

I would actually be super interested to hear about in-game Mafia. Couldn't find any help scrolls on it so I guess it's something players put together? 
  • I have no idea what you crazy kids are talking about.  Mafia means one thing.

• What does it mean to you?
  • We used to crack out a basic variant in Cyrene if this is what I'd call Mafia/Salem/Murder in the goddamn dark (the true name for coolest kids).

If it helps I'm game. 

• FINCHY MY MAN!!
  • Over on Lusternia's forums, we have a long history of wild and wacky mafia games With themes and custom roles based around anything from Pokemon to the Manhattan Project.  So Mafia has a pretty broad meaning for me.

Though I could certainly also run a more standard game with basic roles.

@Vender in regards to timezones, if we're doing it on the forums I typically let the day phases run for 2-3 days. Everybody gets their chance to talk then. 
  • Sorry I haven't updated the list yet, I can't edit from mobile and I keep forgetting when I'm home
  • well nevermind I actually can't edit it at all so here's the thing

1. Nylili
    2. Vender
    3. Finchy
    4. Caelan??