Mudlet: Name databases

What namedatabases are available for Mudlet? Which do you use? I am mostly looking for a good way to highlight different cities.

Thanks!

Comments

• SVOF has one built in iirc. 

• There is also APT, an almost triggerless NDB by Alyxeri.

It is no longer being supported by the original coder though and has some issues with people who assume Elemental Lord. Maybe someone smarter than I can take a look into it.

Here is the link:
    https://forums.achaea.com/discussion/5974/apt-a-almost-trigger-less-ndb/p1
    spread positivity
  • @Vender. I posted it already.  Way to give false hope.... or epic troll? Jury is out. :-)

• Part of that post was me wanting to mention some issues with the NDB that I can't figure out how to resolve.
    spread positivity
  • edited February 2019
    Nevermind. I found it.

It's in the trigger Get Honours Info

and add whatever into the pattern:

^(.+)(male|female|Chaos Lord resembling a|Chaos Lady resembling a) (Tsol'aa|Dwarf|Human|Troll|Mhun|Atavian|Rajamala|Horkval|Grook|Xoran|Siren|Satyr|Viridian|Immortal|Tash'la|Elemental Lord)
    spread positivity
  • Yeah.  I keep meaning to add in some stuff like if they're soldiers, so I can use it for other things.  That apt_isHashani() and whatnot is super helpful.

• Is use the get class function to set my affliction give priority queues (which I can override if they dragon or e-lord) cuz i'm scrub automater
    spread positivity