Pirate King Jinsun Ze'Dekiah at Ship bow

Excuse me, what the fuck?
  • Babel said:
    They might've mist a memo or two.
    @Penwize you joined the wrong order.

• (The Players Club): Icraa says, "Looll."

(The Players Club): Icraa says, "I dont need help with this guy."

(The Players Club): Icraa says, "He doest chase."

Taking his eyes as a trophy, the Ear of Kkractle has exterminated Icraa.
  • Babel said:
    They might've mist a memo or two.
    You don't do much to shake the Dadbel moniker.

• She's not wrong...

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Veldrin said:
    Background: Lii held a sermon for 20 minutes, halfways through it
    Zekriol's eyes repeatedly shut as he tries to stay awake.
    then at the very end
    - 15:23:37.621 
    Lii says, "You are dismissed unless you'd like to discuss this sermon and or our faith."
    - 15:23:38.663 
    - 15:23:42.621 
    Succumbing to utter exhaustion, Zekriol falls into a deep sleep.
    - 15:23:43.419

Ha!  Lii, MAS RAPIDO!!

• You have recovered equilibrium.
    You forcefully thrust the palm of your hand in the direction of Keyo and a brilliant orange light
    bursts forth, bringing him to his knees. The fiery luminescence engulfs Keyo's head momentarily,
    exploding in a brilliant display from the back of his skull, leaving nothing but a mindless corpse
    behind.
    You have completed the bounty filed by the City of Hashan, and have received 15500 gold sovereigns.
    You just received message #4287 from Achaea.
    You have slain Keyo.
    A bloodroot leaf falls from Keyo's corpse.
    A bloodroot leaf falls from Keyo's corpse.
    A skullcap flower falls from Keyo's corpse.
    A piece of kelp falls from Keyo's corpse.
    A goldenseal root falls from Keyo's corpse.
    Golden sovereigns spill onto the ground from Keyo's corpse.
    5955h, 6656m, 24506e, 7825w cxkdb-69.8- 15:04:45.181 [ ] - 0 [3][5](-450m, 6.3%)
    5955h, 6656m, 24506e, 7825w cxkdb-69.8- 15:04:45.186 [ ] - 0 [3][5]
    You may drink another health or mana elixir. (4.43s)
    5955h, 6656m, 24506e, 7825w cxkdb-69.8- 15:04:45.496 [ ] - 0 [3][5]
    (Hashan): Evastiana says, "Greetings."
    5955h, 6656m, 24506e, 7825w cxkdb-69.8- 15:04:45.632 [ ] - 0 [3][5]
    You may eat another bit of irid moss or potash. (5.917s)
    5955h, 6656m, 24506e, 7825w cxkdb-69.8- 15:04:46.642 [ ] - 0 [3][5]
    You have recovered equilibrium.
    Nothing can be seen here by that name. (6.839s)
    5955h, 6799m, 24538e, 7837w cexkdb-69.8- 15:04:48.892 [ ] - 0 [3][5]
    You pick up the corpse of Keyo.
    5955h, 6799m, 24538e, 7837w cexkdb-69.8- 15:04:49.034 [ ] - 0 [3][5]
    You pick up 2870 gold sovereigns.
    5955h, 6799m, 24538e, 7837w cexkdb-69.8- 15:04:49.572 [ ] - 0 [3][5]
    You put 18370 gold sovereigns in a flame-engulfed pack of cured incubus flesh.
    5955h, 6799m, 24538e, 7837w cexkdb-69.8- 15:04:49.731 [ ] - 0 [3][5]
    The soul of Keyo says with a Hashani accent, "Well what the hell."
    5955h, 6799m, 24538e, 7837w cexkdb-69.8- 15:04:50.593 [ ] - 0 [3][5]
    An ornate gate. (indoors)
    The heartbeat reaches a pounding, wild crescendo then suddenly stops. A heavy gate of platinum and
    onyx stands to the north and is decorated with the carving of a naked, writhing Siren, face twisted
    with ecstasy, surrounded by roses and lying on a grand bed. Next to her, rendered in excruciating
    detail, is a gagged and bound male dwarf, a look of horror spread across his broad face. The gate's
    handle is carved from bleached white bone in the shape of a slithering viper. Dusty, damp cobwebs
    hang in great folds from the ceiling, some of them drooping nearly to the floor and binding a
    variety of strange insects. A softly glowing scalpel lies on the ground here. There are 2 bloodroot
    leaves in 2 groups here. A skullcap flower lies here. A piece of dried-out kelp has been left here.
    A goldenseal root is here. The soul of Keyo roams the land, bodiless.
    You see a single exit leading north.
    A wormhole is here, leading to: An infernal operating room (#3352) in Belladona.
    5955h, 6799m, 24538e, 7837w cexkdb-69.8- 15:04:51.331 [ ] - 0 [3][5]
    You drop the corpse of Keyo.
    5955h, 6799m, 24570e, 7849w cexkdb-69.8- 15:04:53.773 [ ] - 0 [3][5]
    Laying your hands on the corpse, you search out the remnants of its aura. A fine white mist rises up
    from the dead flesh, and you bend over and suck the mist into your lungs. The truename of Keyo is
    now yours!
    5955h, 6799m, 24570e, 7839w cxkdb-69.8- 15:04:54.547 [ ] - 0 [3][5]
    You breathe a sigh of comfort as the flailing tentacles recede back into your body.
    5955h, 6799m, 24570e, 7839w cxkdb-69.8- 15:04:55.367 [ ] - 0 [3][5]
    The soul of Keyo says with a Hashani accent, "I was winning."
    5955h, 6942m, 24602e, 7851w cxkdb-69.8- 15:04:57.510 [ ] - 0 [3][5](+143m, 2.0%)
    You have recovered equilibrium. (3.113s)
    5955h, 6942m, 24602e, 7851w cexkdb-69.8- 15:04:57.660 [ ] - 0 [3][5]
    You pick up the corpse of Keyo.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Farrah said:

Background: The Al'Jafris always like to do 'emote bows his head in silent prayer' during prayer services and trigger everybody's deliverance highlights.

Mezghar bows his head in silent prayer, hands clasped before him within the sleeves of opulent purple robes of dreadpilar silk.

Jiraishin bows his head in silent prayer.

Farrah bows her head in prayer, silently, but not quite as silently as an Al'Jafri.

[Prayer begins]

Serphenia says in a passionate, angelic voice, "With fiery conviction, we pray, O Bloodsworn."

Icraa chants in Targossian with a rough, Xorani accent, "Let us not be silent, for Good demands the resolute."

Ygia chants with an archaic, Eastern accent, "...Let us not be silent, for Good demands the resolute."

Jursi's breath crackles and sparks as she says, "Let us not be silent, for Good demands the resolute."

(The Farrem): Jiraishin says, "What a pointed prayer."

(The Farrem): Mezghar says, "Yeah I feel targeted."

You left out the next bit.

You have emoted: Jiraishin stands in resolute silence, taking in the scene.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Wicella said:
    (Hashan): Avalei says, "How's the font?"

(Hashan): Armali says, "Fontabulous."

(Hashan): Valkyn says, "Fontismal."

(Hashan): Cyro says, "Fontastic."
    A real knowledge of font. 

• This thread has reached 1m views! No quotes, just letting ya know.
  • 12:30AM [REDACTED] @Cooper also saved our ass
    12:30AM [RIELL] yea
    12:30AM [RIELL] def
    12:30AM [REDACTED] What timing
    12:30AM [REDACTED] The hero we don't deserve

truer words never spoken
  • I logged in just to see if the Rageblade was grabbable, saw a Farrah deathsight, veilglanced in, made the call that going in would even the odds instead of making them unfair, went in and picked the group up and put them in my backpack.

• edited March 2019
    I did not get the impression that Mhaldor was remotely close to losing that raid at any time. Psh.

We only had 3 people and Hashan was mostly leaving us to fight alone.

I know you just wanted to visit cause I was there, though. It's cool.
  • Farrah said:
    I did not get the impression that Mhaldor was remotely close to losing that raid at any time. Psh.

When you beckoned, there were seven Hashani who had just hit alertness to the west of the tank.

While we were fighting, there were four of them trying to disarm the tank in the chaos.
  • edited March 2019
    Riell said:
    Farrah said:

When you beckoned, there were seven Hashani who had just hit alertness to the west of the tank.

While we were fighting, there were four of them trying to disarm the tank in the chaos.

I know. That's my point. Disarming instead of helping kill you. :(

Terrible idea! And makes killing us and then them easy.

Was fun though. We had to get in on the action after you rudely stole our raid.
  • edited March 2019
    Farrah said:
    Riell said:
    Farrah said:

I know. That's my point. Disarming instead of helping kill you. :(

Terrible idea! And makes killing us and then them easy.

Was fun though. We had to get in on the action after you rudely stole our raid.
    Now, now.  Ya'll was on the way out.  P sure I'm the only one who even realized you were there because there was only like two seconds of overlap!

Also, this world belongs to the Master, so really we didn't take anything that wasn't already, you know, ours ;)
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    Syndra has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Penwize.

Lady Syndra Aristata, Commandant of Baelgrim shouts, "I am right here, enjoying the crimson fog.
    None of us are cowering, or fleeing into the sewers as you lot are wont to do."

lmao
  • edited March 2019
    I thought my lycopod diddling quote was the best one. You should include that one too. Also, breaking a block when they have water-lords beckoning at our gates to go play with Penwize isn't smart. But thanks for the post!
  • edited March 2019
    Syndra said:
    I thought my lycopod diddling quote was the best one. You should include that one too. Also, breaking a block when they have water-lords beckoning at our gates to go play with Penwize isn't smart. But thanks for the post!
    Lol, you shoulda seen the private tells and party stuffs we got! It was so much fun! We woulda hit you on defendable but we didn't have a double block. Sadly the Lycopod quote was poorly timed. It was a good roast, but it didn't make much contextual sense. Definitely save for reuse later though!

(Party) You say, "On Mobile Sooooo."
    REDACTED (1) told You: Yeah, we're not coming out to you guys.
    (Party) You say, "REDACTED (1) told You: Yeah, we're not coming out to you guys."
    (Party): REDACTED (2) says, "1.5x number advantage not enough man."
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Contextually it's fairly easy to grasp. There was no Sartai awake, so we really had no idea what you were all doing. You can say you're doing something, but without proof, it opens up too much potential abuse that I wasn't willing to bring the team into without absolute surety. It's an odd thing to try and engage a shrine skirmish when no one of that order is online, but you do you.
  • Ah, it's not like everyone there was inherently hittable via mark status... or anything.
    It's not like you had a team that was already set up for combat via raid offense... or anything.
    It's not like we hit your team on defendable.. or anything.
    Hrm, I guess we did notify you via shout exactly what we were doing, but I guess you had the right to sit on your guard stack. 

It's ok to say, "I didn't feel like fighting you guys", but you do you. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • I'm not sure where I signed a contract that says we have to entertain you. We chose not to engage because we had just did THREE raids back-to-back. 

Just because you were bored, doesn't mean I have any reason, want, or interest to engage you on the Isle after already fighting for three hours. Add on the fact that when we do pick you guys first and defile, raid, etc, you whine, carry on, leave the city, QQ, journal, etc. That ongoing behavior makes any interest in engaging Ashtan on an OOC level completely nill. When you start actually responding, I might change my point of view. Until then, you guys can keep yelling and throwing tantrums. I'm drinking my coffee and having fun raiding other more interesting places who fight back.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    It's Mhaldor, they worldburned us yesterday when it was 6 of us versus 11.  They need the wins however they can get them.