Memorable quotes

Comments

• That's not an ooc reference to the game even a little bit. 

• Cooper said:
    That's not an ooc reference to the game even a little bit. 
    The person named after the god of war character making an ooc reference? never...
  • edited February 2019
    Urok said:
    Cooper said:
    The person named after the god of war character making an ooc reference? never...
    Let's conveniently disregard the fact that like half of the Divine, and even more NPCs have OOC references to them. Definitely have to point out every single time someone makes an OOC reference in-game, though.

• Pyori said:
    Urok said:
    Cooper said:
    Let's conveniently disregard the fact that like half of the Divine, and even more NPCs have OOC references to them. Definitely have to point out every single time someone makes an OOC reference in-game, though.
    Since this person kept arguing that basing their character on Kratos from God of War was as valid rp-wise as an original character, and not immersion-breaking... It might be worth noting.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • edited February 2019
    Jiraishin said:
    Since this person kept arguing that basing their character on Kratos from God of War was as valid rp-wise as an original character, and not immersion-breaking... It might be worth noting.
    Super original concepts. Not even gonna go through the rest.

•                                

• She hasn't bashed enough to figure out olive branch doesn't work on denizens yet. Best talisman? That's not a death cape.
  • That's what happens when you spend all of your time playing with angel goop.
  • Pretty sure that means they're undead and we kill undead around these parts!  Cull the mistweavers!
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • edited February 2019
    Oh god are we all undead?!??
  • Antonius said:
    Or it means they're over level eighty.
    If they're over level 80, why are they skeletal? They're -clearly- starving. 

• edited February 2019
    I’ve always assumed the mistweavers are alchemists with some form of heavy metal poisoning. They were making noble sacrifices to their health to always be prepared to defend the Targossian isles should the need arise.
  • We have since learned that is not the case!  #SaveMistweavers!
  • I think Tahquil is on the right track. I mean, they're from Naxos which is an alchemy place so... Shrug.

They're just using their magic to barely sustain themselves. Who needs food when you're covered in mercury?
  • Babel said:
    They might've mist a memo or two.
    I thought I was familiar with the horrors at Babel's command.

In my arrogance, I never imagined that puns would be among them.