What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Dunn said:
    (Savants): Ezekial the Scholar says, "Do not mistake this for concern, but the child that has been sleeping about in the estate and making a dreadful mess of my tomes appears to have stopped coming back to sleep."

(Savants): You say, "Aye. She is no longer with us."

(Savants): Ezekial the Scholar says, "Fell into a gutter, did she?"

(Savants): You say, "Something like that."

(Savants): Ezekial the Scholar says, "I see. I trust that I may dispose of the squealing pet she's left behind then?"

(Savants): You say, "I'll take it off your hands."

walkwalk

A muted lounge. (indoors)
    Set into the peculiar pattern of a bisected spiral, a bundle of dried and fresh
    flowers presides upon a clear spot of the floor. A runic totem is planted 
    solidly in the ground. A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is 
    on the ground. Little more than a fur-covered mound of fat with a snub tail, an 
    obese beaver kit waddles around with difficulty.
    You see a single exit leading south.

A rather fat beaver kit squeaks and runs about in circles around you.

p beaver
    He is loyal to Dunn.

1tear 2tear 300tear ima be the best grandpa to Aucri's pet.
    At least they are punishing you for being a monster. 
  • Two heads are better than one! Now to figure out how to make this work.
  • Quiet, but productive day. Feeshed, worked on some long overdue highlights, and gagged fishing lines from others with the help of this miracle blob (\w+)  =)
    "Alas. Alas for Hamlin. The Mayor sent east, west, north, and south. To offer the Piper by word of mouth. Wherever it was men's lot to find him, silver and gold to his heart's content. If only he'd return the way he went."
  • Funny? I'd quit playing for a week if that happened to me. And Cain my computer. 

• edited February 2019
    It worked to my benefit though. Mr. guttural voice is obviously on my side. 

In b4 Mhaldor makes those two totems damage totems.
  • Begone!  :o 
  • Gravehands never works when you need it to...

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Begone thot. 

• Sobriquet said:
    Gravehands never works when you need it to...
    I was going to say, 'that's one way to get through gravehands without 1000 attempts'

• I was completely at a loss of what was going on there for a few. Then I realized where we were and it made more sense.
  • Syndra said:
    I was completely at a loss of what was going on there for a few. Then I realized where we were and it made more sense.
    What in the world was happening there?
  • Torrent said:
    Syndra said:
    I was completely at a loss of what was going on there for a few. Then I realized where we were and it made more sense.
    Ailea mind threw Farrah in a particular area, which resulted in her getting repeatedly summoned each time she attempted to leave. Admittedly, there for a few moments that I was both amused and puzzled as to what happened. When my mind had the image of playing hot potato one-sided it became more amusement than confusion. 

• JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    edited February 2019
    Taryius said:
    Blew up pretty much only my side of a raid with holocaust bombs, not really anything new. 

A part of me is sorry, and well another part of me....

I got to write the BEST lognote at the end of this evening.

2019/02/20 04:00:16 - Jiraishin > Farrah, Icraa, Issam, Jiraishin, Mezghar, and
    Vinzent raided Mhaldor and prevailed against superior numbers and guards to 
    destroy the Hall of the Demon Queen. Mhaldor then sought to retaliate, and our 
    defending forces killed them all. Not satisfied with their loss, Mhaldor led 
    their soldiers back into the city after losing sanction, and we killed them all
    again. Then they came back, and managed to get sanction, but we rallied and 
    killed them all. They came back again with a tank after embracing death, but we
    killed them all and disarmed it. Defenders were Mezghar, Auvar, Issam, 
    Itkovian, Icraa, Achilles, Farrah, Ashlia and Jiraishin. Well done.

I should've given you and our guards more credit, and I'm sorry, but propaganda. Next time I'll remember to list you as a defender.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Jiraishin said:
    2019/02/20 04:00:16 - Jiraishin > Farrah, Icraa, Issam, Jiraishin, Mezghar, and
    Vinzent raided Mhaldor and prevailed against superior numbers and guards to 
    destroy the Hall of the Demon Queen. Mhaldor then sought to retaliate, and our 
    defending forces killed them all. Not satisfied with their loss, Mhaldor led 
    their soldiers back into the city after losing sanction, and we killed them all
    again. Then they came back, and managed to get sanction, but we rallied and 
    killed them all. They came back again with a tank after embracing death, but we
    killed them all and disarmed it. Defenders were Mezghar, Auvar, Issam, 
    Itkovian, Icraa, Achilles, Farrah, Ashlia and Jiraishin. Well done.
    That is quite poetic <3
  • Been spending less time hunting and more time around the arena working on strategy. Also been winning more 1v1s, may have had @Astarod if I hadn't messed up leg counting (if I am recalling the correct fight, they all run together), and reached a draw with Rakkaro. Slowly but surely!

• Spent about 3.5 hours in a row tending to citystuff. Maybe having like 5 different aideships isn't such a good idea... :lol:

Still! Having fun and feeling useful and good. Also had some tearful goodbyes with a prior mentor, and improved some combat stuff.
  • Ailea said:
    Torrent said:
    Syndra said:
    Ailea mind threw Farrah in a particular area, which resulted in her getting repeatedly summoned each time she attempted to leave. Admittedly, there for a few moments that I was both amused and puzzled as to what happened. When my mind had the image of playing hot potato one-sided it became more amusement than confusion. 

It wasn't me attempting to leave. You mind threw me into a room that auto-ejects you, but also has guards in it. So I kept getting auto-ejected, then guard summoned back, over and over again.
  • Farrah said:
    This happened yesterday but it was pretty funny:

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/j3YuqqZN

Awkward assassination attempt.
    I miss Dawnlord ping-pong...

Also would love to see a log of this from @Syndra's side... 
  • Zhedan said:
    Been spending less time hunting and more time around the arena working on strategy. Also been winning more 1v1s, may have had @Astarod if I hadn't messed up leg counting (if I am recalling the correct fight, they all run together), and reached a draw with Rakkaro. Slowly but surely!

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Astarod said:
    Zhedan said:
    Been spending less time hunting and more time around the arena working on strategy. Also been winning more 1v1s, may have had @Astarod if I hadn't messed up leg counting (if I am recalling the correct fight, they all run together), and reached a draw with Rakkaro. Slowly but surely!

...even with a mouthful of food and being exceedingly rude /daydream
  • Astarod said:
    Zhedan said:

• 12:34:28 A proud ducal guard falls backward in a blur of rippling black robes, graceful even in death.
    12:34:28 You have slain a proud ducal guard, retrieving the corpse.
    12:34:28 Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 96.
    12:34:28 You have reached the illustrious level of Master of Sapience.

Getting closer... now for the buffer. heh. 

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • @Finchy

Alone!? I was right there! Granted, I stumbled my way in. And then they arrived a second later.  :o

Finchy cheerios, and leaps away. Leaving me to stand there, disoriented. It takes me a moment to realize I'm graced, and etherchannel my way out. It felt like hopping onto the wrong elevator full of people you don't want to see at work, waiting an eternity for the doors to ding.

You would think that would be the first awkward elevator ride of the evening. Ha! You'd be wrong. It was my second.

Just goes as a reminder to take a breath after deffing up from the cave, or the lab. And compose oneself before charging into a bloodbath.

On top of that, earlier today I was trying to make highlights a little fancier... and broke something.

It was... awesome.  =)
    "Alas. Alas for Hamlin. The Mayor sent east, west, north, and south. To offer the Piper by word of mouth. Wherever it was men's lot to find him, silver and gold to his heart's content. If only he'd return the way he went."
  • Jinos said:
    @Finchy

Alone!? I was right there! Granted, I stumbled my way in. And then they arrived a second later.  :o

Finchy cheerios, and leaps away. Leaving me to stand there, disoriented. It takes me a moment to realize I'm graced, and etherchannel my way out. It felt like hopping onto the wrong elevator full of people you don't want to see at work, waiting an eternity for the doors to ding.

You would think that would be the first awkward elevator ride of the evening. Ha! You'd be wrong. It was my second.

Just goes as a reminder to take a breath after deffing up from the cave, or the lab. And compose oneself before charging into a bloodbath.

On top of that, earlier today I was trying to make highlights a little fancier... and broke something.

It was... awesome.  =)

I figured they'd be stunlocked by my amazing horse leap and you'd mop them up while I found a paper bag to breathe into.