Player Pics

Comments

• Bought our second (soon to be only/primary) home there Dec 2017.  I sit at work in CT and stare at the security cameras all day.  That, and the idiot legislature now wanting to tax groceries, increase municipal taxes, and create a state-wide property tax (on top of adding tolls and already wanting a 3rd historic sales tax rate in 6 years) makes me miss FL every single day Im not there.

• Pyori said:
    So a few weeks ago, my sister found a kitten crying outside in the rain at night, so went and grabbed her. (probably a month now, ish). Only now has she started getting 'adventurous' and coming out of sister's room. Progress is being slowly made! She tends to run from anyone who isn't my sister, the second she hears them.
    Staring contest.

"Who r u??"

Me, being the masterful genius I am... Decided to take up catfishing again... Devised a trusty line and bait that was sure to work.

"The bait was taken! This one's a fighter..."

Alas, she broke free...

But she's hiding now, you totally can't see her.

Came so close! She took off again, though. One day I will pet the kitty. I vow it. This is the closest I got in the past ~3 weeks, at least! The Peg Attachmentwas a great success. Will use more in future.

Don't mind the mess. About 90% of it was me throwing stuff to (see: at) her, to try and get her to play.
    Aww she looks like a couple of my foster kittens!
  • Urok said:
    Aww she looks like a couple of my foster kittens!
    We are a dog family! Not a kitten family!

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • She looks like my bitzy baby. 
  • Vow fulfilled!
    Mental cat.

• I can't handle the cute. Oh jesus. *grabby hands*
  • You look like you're fapping under those sheets
    Leave it to you to be thinking of guys jerking off.

• Pyori said:
    You look like you're fapping under those sheets
    Leave it to you to be thinking of guys jerking off.
    Says the guy fapping next to his cat.
    (Holocaust Inc): Taryius says, "Waait *hic* .. Quaff drInks *hic*  everything in a bott *hic* lee, I tHouGhf It was just 5
    sipSh.."
  • I hope you restrained the shit out of them, as the code called for... ALL OF THEM :D

• Cooper said:
    Y-y-y-ou wear sandals to school??
    Buddy I don't even wear those when I'm in my room.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited February 2019
    A lot of schools (with their teachers) are super chill about footwear (unless you're like, the PE teacher). My current jobs are both picky about having to have closed-toe shoes.I miss the freedom of sandals.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • But...there are kids. And kids are so gross and dirty, you don't know what they are tracking into the building.

• Cooper said:
    But...there are kids. And kids are so gross and dirty, you don't know what they are tracking into the building.
    Adults are more disgusting than kids :pensive:
  • Cooper said:
    But...there are kids. And kids are so gross and dirty, you don't know what they are tracking into the building.
    I'm a special education teacher.

I'm far more worried about the bodily fluids that enter my mouth on a daily basis than mud from the playground.
  • edited February 2019
    Props @Riell. Normally when you're rushed by 15+, you just gg as target priority one, however, it seems they didn't even burst you, munchkin buff seems necessary. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Cooper said:
    But...there are kids. And kids are so gross and dirty, you don't know what they are tracking into the building.
    Not as gross as dirty hippy footwear.  #ChannelingMyInnerDupre

• edited February 2019
    Punctuation is all over the map, poor alignment, use of space, and aesthetics, but some good use of color and a few well thought out slogans.  I give you a B-

Also, torn.. good on you!  But also, my oldest two went to charter schools and are doing better than the majority of their peers who did not.  My youngest is a Junior in the public high school because he plays varsity soccer (charters don't have a decent team) and the teachers are far too cozy in their jobs and don't care at all..  but that's more to do with my town and their poor policies on teaching I think.  Also, not much of a fan of the NEA

• Turns out I gots da diabetes so I been trying to eat healthier. Lost around 10 kg in the past month and a half. Also gonna start running when weather permits.

spread positivity
  • I want your hat @Vender. Give it to me.
  • edited February 2019
    10kg is like.. 2.5lbs right? I went to public school and here in America we make our own weights and measures!

Just kidding dude.  Well done. Keep up the hard work !

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Losing 22 pounds is a lot in 6 weeks.  Great job (but be careful, can be unhealthy to lose that much as well)
  • If I recall correctly, America's measurement system is based off the number 6 or 12 as the native people counted using each segment of their finger to count up to 12. Also fractions did not exist in the past and a base 6 system was easier to make divisions with.
    spread positivity
  • Right..  so ours is better.  Clearly.

• [shaking intensifies]