Seeking descriptions and reacts

JiraishinJiraishin skulking
edited February 2019 in General Questions
I have a terrible vice in the form of loving cool descrips and reacts. Unfortunately, once upon a time I was really terrible about testing for reacts and also about keeping logs. If anyone would help me mitigate these regrets, I will love you, and compensate you for your time as well.

DESCRIPTIONS

Does anyone have:
A) The last description Apollyon used? (assuming it didn't change when he was briefly brought back to die during Bal'met)
B.) The description of his room in the Divine Realms? (I believe it was called 'the ivory tower') 
C) The examined (and dropped, if possible) description of "a small pouch of interwoven steel scales")?
D) The examined (and dropped if possible) description of "a daemon-shaped ivory pipe"?
E) The examined (and dropped if possible) description of "a vellum letter bearing a detailed watermark"?
(C, D, and E  are all items from Apollyon's Temple wares)
F) The examined (and dropped if possible) description of the Naga or Shadowsnake vials?

REACTIONS

A) What was the wording on the light/smoke reaction(s) for the daemon-shaped ivory pipe above? I remember the gist of it but somehow don't have any logs of it actually happening.

B.) After the Bal'met event, there was a Bazaar honoring the fallen gods. Most, if not all, of the wares seemed to have some sort of interesting react attached to them. Does anyone know if 'an ancient ivory journal' (Apollyon-themed item) had any reacts, and if so what they were?

C)  "A writhing tide of tiny spiders seethes over X's hand as he/she lifts a twisted vial swarming with small black spiders to his/her lips." Is this the sip react for that vial, or just an emote?

D) I don't think it did, but did 'a small pouch of interwoven steel scales' have any reacts, and if so what were they?

Thanks.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."

Comments

• JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    edited February 2019
    Edit: fixed in original post

• I think I have at least something close to the items you're asking about, but they have slightly different names so its possible they are some remade variation of them, as I don't exactly remember how I got my hands on them.

Appearance: a small interwoven scale pouch

Dropped: A pouch of small interwoven scales lies here, its pieces stirring harshly.

Examined: Consisting of a countless number of small, interwoven scales, this unpleasant-looking pouch sparkles with a palpable aura of menace, seeming to bend light away from its surface. A closer look at the individual pieces reveals tight, interlocking angular shapes, riddled with harsh, jagged patterns and scarcely enough sides to make sense. In spite of this obtuse composition, each scale manages to remain unique, fitting seamlessly with its brothers to create a flexible, unyielding strength.

TOUCHed: A small interwoven scale pouch stirs softly as you touch it, the scales shimmering as they move.

Appearance: a daemon-shaped basalt pipe

Dropped: A basalt pipe, carved into the form of a small daemon, lies forgotten here.

Examined: Carved from a solid piece of basalt, this intricately crafted pipe is shaped into the form of a small daemon. The diabolic creature is curled into a fetal position, with its head tilted back and its mouth open in a pained howl to create the bowl of the piece, while bat-like wings sweep back behind the beast, meeting with its long tail to form the mouthpiece.

I can't seem to trigger any unique smoke message on the pipe

As for the reacts, C) its a unique, semi-periodic sip message for the vial.
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    edited February 2019
    @Taryius

Thanks Taryius. The pouch and pipes are definitely different but interestingly similar. Are they Sartai? The ones I listed were Adikoi items,  so maybe the Sartai remade new Sartan versions of them.

The pipe had a light react, possibly a periodic smoke react. It howled mournfully and there was blue smoke involved. Can't remember if those were the same react or two different ones.

Also, does that sip message only work for Insidii?

• Update: A really nice person got me most of the things I was asking about. Things I'm still missing:
    -Description and reacts for the ivory daemon pipes
    -Apollyon's description
    -the letter description

Thank you!

• Having not been around for Bal'met I can't confirm if this was the most recent description, and maybe you already stumbled on this.

He is a radiant Immortal and is flawless in form. His tall, slender frame is perfectly proportioned, giving the impression of quiet strength. Dark, wavy hair falls down to His broad shoulders to frame His smooth and severely authoritative face. Clearly accustomed to having His commands obeyed without question, He stands perfectly erect at all times in a state of tranquil repose, as though no storm could ripple the surface of His unwrinkled brow. His hands are strong and constantly in motion, with long, slender fingers. His beautiful dark eyes are dissimilar: one is peaceful and intensely probing, while the other is Apollyon's only blemish. The majority of the socket is dominated by a stone that throbs with an angry red power, relentlessly afflicting and strengthening its host - the Suffering God.

He is wearing a black leather pouch, a viciously barbed diadem of polished steel, long, flowing robes of stunning cobalt blue, and a thorned pauldron of polished steel.
  • That looks about like what I remember, thank you! 

• Was this the pouch that made a cavity in the wearer’s chest to store things?
  • Tahquil said:
    Was this the pouch that made a cavity in the wearer’s chest to store things?
    Yep. Someone sent me the relevant reacts earlier. Good stuff.

They also sent me the spider-fruit that haunts my nightmares, unasked.  :p

If you know anything about the pipes, or if the ancient ivory journal has reacts, it'd be appreciated. /hopeful

• I’ll be going through my old computer Harddrives in the next week. I’ll see if any logs survived.