What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Looking over yourself, you see the following tattoos:
    ******************************************************************************
    **-->       You appear to have caused an untrapped error in Achaea       <--**
    **-->         Please do not execute this command again (for now)         <--**
    **-->                             "tattoos"                              <--**
    ******************************************************************************
  • https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/WoKgnemy

Found an odd thing re: momentum and Qurnok. Only happens there, though! 
  • You feel a tangible increase in your worldly experience as the quest "[REDACTED FOR SPOILERS BUT ITS THE DRAGON LAIR ONE]" is completed.
  • Doing that from one health is funny too.
  • Cooper said:
    Almost pissed myself laughing at my own antics:

lol sorry not sorry Tasus

1.7 seconds from first attack to kill through starburst
    This was an excellent laugh. Thank you @Cooper

• 2019/02/16 21:01:46 - Rhea will now be known as Rhe.

Rhe (female Mhun).
    She is 532 years old, having been born on the 5th of Aeguary, 261 years after the fall of the
    Seleucarian Empire.
    She is unranked in Achaea.
    She is an extremely credible character.
    She is not known for acts of infamy.
    She is a Peasant in Hashan.
    She is considered to be approximately 65% of your might.
    She is a mentor and able to take on proteges.
    Her warcry: 'Is that my shadow you are stepping on?!'

Rhea (Female Aberration)
    Her origins are beyond all comprehension.
    Her embrace has claimed life untold across millenia.
    She is a Daughter of the Void, the child of the Lord of Oblivion.

Did Lord Babel have a kid just now?
  • Dunn said:
    Drained of her life in supplication to the Daughter of the Void, Aucri descends at last into endless repose, the triplicate gaze of her dagger-wielding father figure fading from her hollow eyes.

All of my feels. :(
    You should stay away from Eko, just cause you murdeted your urchin doesn’t mean you can corrupt ours. No matter how much she likes you. 
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    I am single-handedly burning Ashtan if something happens to Eko 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• I know it's a game but I couldn't do that if I wanted to even if I told myself it was IC.  
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    Dunn said:
    Drained of her life in supplication to the Daughter of the Void, Aucri descends at last into endless repose, the triplicate gaze of her dagger-wielding father figure fading from her hollow eyes.

All of my feels. :(
    I'd give you my condolences, but the little bitch called me chubby. ;)

Seriously, though, that whole thing was heart-wrenching, and I loved every minute of it.
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • Agreed. It was amazing.

• edited February 2019
    Davok exclaims in Mhaldorian in a grim, resonant voice, "Hail Sartan!"
    Your daegger comes racing towards you, stopping unnaturally quickly to land in your grasp.
    Your aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    You begin to blend your mind with that of the daegger, suppressing your disgust as its alien thoughts come into contact with yours.
    (7454|6492|49.1%) (x_|bdck_) (-300m, 4.3%)
    With your daegger guiding your hand, you start to close in on Davok.
    (7454|6567|49.1%) (xe|bdck_)
    The blade on the daegger separates into a semblance of teeth as you prepare for the final strike.
    (7454|6707|49.1%) (xe|bdck_) (+140m, 2.0%)
    Your daegger plunges its serrated blade into Davok's chest. As the daegger slowly withdraws from the jagged wound, his still-beating heart comes with it.
    You have slain @davok.

Adventurer Kills                 |
    |   Slain    : 1000      
    |   Levels   : 97765        
    |   Avg Level: 97 
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Dunn said:
    Definitely pretty upset by it IRL
    If you're not blubbering irl I don't even know you.

I'm not involved in the slightest and I instantly got sad. :(
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Melodie said:
    Dunn said:
    Definitely pretty upset by it IRL
    If you're not blubbering irl I don't even know you.

I'm not involved in the slightest and I instantly got sad. :(
    Mixed bag. The rest of the event was really really cool, and really fun. That bit was real rough. 

Dunn tells you, "I hate you."
    (Party): You say, "Bad plan coming right up."
  • Precursor - A tattoo faded earlier today. I spent five minutes trying to figure it out while I was half awake, and fixing some aliases. Grabbed a stencil thinking I had the right tattoo in mind.

Now after a decent evening of feeshing, I make a root-beer float consisting of mostly ice-cream and get ready to qq, but raiders arrive. Figure I'll help for a few minutes.

Turns out that faded tattoo was a cloak, and I get summoned into a Mhaldor party. Well... shit.

But I did get to test a phial of devitalisation before I was stomped!  =)

My float is soggy puddle now, but I had such a blast.
    "Alas. Alas for Hamlin. The Mayor sent east, west, north, and south. To offer the Piper by word of mouth. Wherever it was men's lot to find him, silver and gold to his heart's content. If only he'd return the way he went."
  • edited February 2019
    A few things so far:

17:01:11 You have recovered balance on all limbs.
    17:01:11 Imbuing your form with the might of earth, you launch a terrible assault upon a proud ducal guard, raining blow after blow down upon him with your empowered fists.
    17:01:11 You have scored an ANNIHILATINGLY POWERFUL CRITICAL hit!
    17:01:11 A proud ducal guard falls backward in a blur of rippling black robes, graceful even in death.
    17:01:11 You have slain a proud ducal guard, retrieving the corpse.
    17:01:11 A jagged crimson shard appears and clatters to the ground.
    17:01:11 A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.
    17:01:11 You must wait a short time before you can use a battlerage ability again.
    17:01:11 You rain a flurry of blows down upon a proud ducal guard with your stone fists.
    17:01:11 You have scored a WORLD-SHATTERING CRITICAL hit!!!
    17:01:11 A proud ducal guard falls backward in a blur of rippling black robes, graceful even in death.
    17:01:11 The blow is too much for the weakened form of a proud ducal guard and he crumples, broken, to the ground.
    17:01:11 You have slain a proud ducal guard, retrieving the corpse.
    17:01:11 A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.

Pwned a couple of ducal guards.  This never, ever happens to me, so I was like, OMGERSH TIA. GET THE CAMERA.

Got 5K 'crusade' essence and two dictates off for the low, low price of getting destroyed by targies x 4 times. 

All in all, not a bad day. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Extremely dumb raid from Mhaldor today.

Mhaldor gets flattened by the Cyrenian Zerg swarm, Mhaldor pulls off double-digit deliverance kills, only thing I'm mad about is kai choke hitting through incandescence.

Good times, everybody. <3
  • Sobriquet said:
    (Court Coliseum): You say, "This cape is allowing me to go deeper into LHG than I have ever been."
    (Court Coliseum): You say, "Managed the shewolf room solo"
    (Court Coliseum): Rispok says, "Did you already get the fire eels and werepanthers?"
    (Court Coliseum): You say, "No."

- 2019/02/18 14:21:40 - A sleek black werepanther has ripped open Sobriquet's torso, leaving his innards to spill onto the ground.

Joking aside, for someone who hunts as much as I do I've never really been into LHG due to how tough the mobs were. This cape has allowed me to have a new experience today, new area, new mobs and a new death. 

That's perfectly doable without a cape, except for the peak room with all the non-roaming werepanthers. I literally have no health artefacts and can clear that area. It just requires caution. 
  • Cape is helpful, but definitely not required for LHG.

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Whoever animated the tash'la envoy, that was super entertaining and interesting.  I had tons of fun

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Woo for getting out alive from Eros RP

...because I ran at the first sight of danger like the cowardly snake I am.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."