Zeal

2»

Comments

• Oblivionated by @Babel. Yes Sir will do. 
  • What did the judgment lines change to!?
  • edited February 2019
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/qzD4o8YP

Oathsworn Svenson has slain Vinzent, having judged him unworthy of life.
    Edit: I made the formatting not suck.
  • Armali said:
    Guilt gives you a new mental affliction when you focus one off.
    Spiritburn apparently makes burning ticks deal some mana damage and if you move around while on fire and with spiritburn, you take mana damage.
    Tenderskin evidently makes you take mana damage when you apply salves (turn off that mass upkeep!?)
    Wow, lots of mana damage. That will hurt a lot of mana usage classes, I am thinking above should be dropped down to 40% at least. :)
  • Without having even fought the class? That's hardly an informed observation.
  • Torrent said:
    Armali said:
    Spiritburn apparently makes burning ticks deal some mana damage and if you move around while on fire and with spiritburn, you take mana damage.
    Tenderskin evidently makes you take mana damage when you apply salves (turn off that mass upkeep!?)
    Wow, lots of mana damage. That will hurt a lot of mana usage classes, I am thinking above should be dropped down to 40% at least. :)

You sound like you don't know what old priest did, since this is less mana draining affs than old priest had, and old priest absolved at 60%. :P

Guilt is essentially spirit disrupt. Tenderskin is earth disrupt. Spiritburn is weaker than fire disrupt (did mana damage on tattoo touches), and priest lost air (mana damage on hellsight procs) and water (mana damage on health sips) disrupts.

The real strength of new priest is in parry bypass and wrath, though.
  • Farrah said:
    Torrent said:
    Armali said:

You sound like you don't know what old priest did, since this is less mana draining affs than old priest had, and old priest absolved at 60%. :P

Guilt is essentially spirit disrupt. Tenderskin is earth disrupt. Spiritburn is weaker than fire disrupt (did mana damage on tattoo touches), and priest lost air (mana damage on hellsight procs) and water (mana damage on health sips) disrupts.

The real strength of new priest is in parry bypass and wrath, though.
    Hehe I know, I was more being sarcastic then anything.
  • edited February 2019
    Glory (Zeal)                                  Known: Yes
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Syntax:            RECITE GLORY
    Works on/against:  Self
    Cooldown:          3.00 seconds of prayer balance
    Details:
    A verse inspiring victory and tenacity, this holy power will bring forth
    a blessed protection on a given location when recited against a foe of
    Creation. For one minute after activation if an individual blessed by
    devotion to the gods falls in battle and is raised by the grace of the
    stars, he or she shall be pulled from the location to a random adjacent
    location. This effect can fire up to three times before it runs its
    course, and it can not be brought forth again for a short time in the
    location(*).

* This cooldown is on the location, not on the priest.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Few Questions:

Can multiple priests have this up in a given location? (Cooldown in mind)

Is the number of people who get raised in an adjacent room changed with multiple priests doing this? (Cooldown in mind)

How long is the cooldown?

Does the effect die when the priest who has put down the rite burst? Does the effect work on the priest that bursted? (is he moved adjacent)
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."