• Nice. I didn't even know that was a thing

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Jiraishin said:
    You train your expert eye on Thule and let fly an arrow with breathtaking
    precision.
    Your arrow strikes true!
    5720h, 4177m, 25391e, 13191w cekdb
    You have slain Thule.
    You have advanced to rank 4 in your city's army!
    Aw yiss.
    Update: I got the whole Targ defense group killed and Mhaldor blew a tank because I misunderstood simple instructions.

I am the worst AR4.  :'(

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    All good, I died 5 times in 150 seconds which probably readied the tank instantly.
  • Achilles said:
    All good, I died 5 times in 150 seconds which probably readied the tank instantly.
    Was worth only ~55%.  Silly retaliation tanks!

I led my first retaliation raid today, and won because Jiraishin is bad!  ;)
  • Riell said:
    Achilles said:

Hey Riell here's the description you asked for

She is an insectoid horkval and is a huge jerk. Nothing else about her matters: what matters is that she is a jerk. Gosh, what a jerkface. Also, she is orange and has feathers.

• Jiraishin said:
    Riell said:
    Achilles said:

She is an insectoid horkval and is a huge jerk. Nothing else about her matters: what matters is that she is a jerk. Gosh, what a jerkface. Also, she is orange and has feathers.

• edited February 2019
    Jiraishin said:
    Riell said:
    Achilles said:

A description befitting the Lord Marshal.

You'll have your credits shortly.

(but like I told you, don't feel bad. the silly mistakes NEVER stop happening.  Ever.  Embrace them!)
  • edited February 2019
    It could be worse. You could have your midbies all die in front of you due to Wburn. Good fight though, everyone seems to have had fun, which is why we do what we do :sunglasses:. Good Job @Riell!  
    (AKA NO SALT)

@Proficy Wolrdburning Enverren Marsh/Moghedu, Colorized (2019)
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  •    Riell said:
    Jiraishin said:
    Riell said:
    Achilles said:

(but like I told you, don't feel bad. the silly mistakes NEVER stop happening.  Ever.  Embrace them!)

Mhaldor's Lord Marshal encouraging Targ's Security Minister to make mistakes. I see what you are doing. -eye-

Bad Jira! No ears for you today.

• Farrah said:
       Riell said:
    Jiraishin said:
    Riell said:
    Achilles said:

Mhaldor's Lord Marshal encouraging Targ's Security Minister to make mistakes. I see what you are doing. -eye-

Bad Jira! No ears for you today.

:'(  :'(:'(:'(

• edited February 2019

Peer pressure isn't always the best thing, but it's not always the worst thing either. Here's the lead up:
    (Party): Insanic says, "Do we have any heads."
    (Party): Insanic says, "We should just go deliver them."
    (Party): Insanic says, "To asmodron."
    (Party): Insanic says, "With shadows."
    (Party): You say, "Pffft."
    (Party): You say, "Nah."
    (Party): Insanic says, "I dare you."
    (Party): Insanic says, "To."
    (Party): Insanic says, "Put a mask on."
    (Party): Sarah says, "I can veildeliver, lol."
    (Party): Insanic says, "And go pike in front."
    (Party): Pyori says, "Do it or no balls."
    (Party): You say, "Dude, it's such a waste of a head."
    (Party): Insanic says, "At xroads."
    (Party): You say, "Fineeee."
    (Party): Cobault says, "Lmao."
    (Party): You say, "I'm going to mask give it to asmo."
    (Party): You say, "Lolol."
    (Party): Insanic says, "Yes do it."
    (Party): Insanic says, "Omg."
    (Party): Cobault says, "They have orb up?"
    (Party): You say, "Maybe?"
    (Party): Cobault says, "If not you can have my atavian's."
    (Party): You say, "Metawake up lol."
    (Party): You say, "Asmodron is at The Crossroads."
    (Party): You say, "RIP ME."
    (Party): Sarah says, "Lol."
    (Party): Insanic says, "Astarod is at Parade of the Founders passing storehouses."
    (Party): Insanic says, "Good luck."
    (Party): You say, "It's slow."
    (Party): Cobault says, "My sides hurt."
    (Party): You say, "Lol."
    (Party): Insanic says, "Astarod is at Parade of Founders circling Founders' Monument."
    (Party): Insanic says, "Astarod is at Parade of Founders circling Founders' Monument."
    (Party): Sarah says, "Go go go."
    (Party): Insanic says, "Astarod is at Central Parade of the Founders."
    (Party): Insanic says, "Astarod is at The Crossroads."
    (Party): Majin says, "Sobriquet, Asmodron, Boosteya, Krizal, and Astarod(5) are at The Crossroads, Monolith Present!"
    (Party): Insanic says, "HAHAHHA."
    (Party): Insanic says, "Astarod is at Central Parade of the Founders."
    (Party): Insanic says, "Omg hahahahahah."
    (Party): Insanic says, "Astarod is at Founders' Monument."
    (Party): Sarah says, "Aww."
    (Party): Insanic says, "HAHAHAHA."
    (Party): Insanic says, "Worth."
    (Party): You say, "Lolololol."
    (Party): Cobault says, "Rofl."
    (Party): Insanic says, "What happened?"
    (Party): You say, "Krizal happened."
    Reevah Rian-Moonshadow is here. Her features are obscured by an asymetrical gold butterfly mask. She wields a wicked, obsidian-tipped whip in her right hand. Lord Sobriquet Storm, The Shadow is here. He wields a curved sword of shifting shadows in both hands. Halfsighted Boosteya is here. Her features are obscured by a mask of lifevision. She wields a mighty butcher's cleaver in her left hand and a small blackjack in her right. Academic of Chaos, Kaburia Le'Strange is here, sitting on a broad classic polished black amethyst bench. The Red Dragon Krizal's imposing form looms. You may ENTER SUBDIVISION from here.You see exits leading north, east, southeast, south, southwest, northwest, and in.

05:11:36 Your blindness is cured by a wunjo rune on a totem.
    05:11:36 As your gaze falls upon a nairat rune, ethereal bonds flash forth to bind you.
    05:11:36 As your gaze falls upon a nairat rune, ethereal bonds flash forth to bind you.
    05:11:36 You begin to struggle free of your entanglement.

05:11:37 (Party): Insanic says, "Astarod is at The Crossroads."

05:11:38 You twist and turn as you attempt to escape from your entanglement.
    05:11:38 You are too tangled up to do that.
    05:11:38 You cannot do that because both of your arms must be whole and unbound.

05:11:39 You have writhed free of your entanglement by ropes.
    05:11:39 The mask upon Asmodron's face becomes a fluid of action, appearing as a liquid white light. A crystal blue gaze stares on from its surface, before the mask returns to its rigid appearance once more.

05:11:39 You give the decapitated head of REDACTED to Asmodron.
    05:11:39 (Party): Majin says, "Sobriquet, Asmodron, Boosteya, Krizal, and Astarod(5) are at The Crossroads, Monolith Present!"

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Indeed, I also rather enjoyed it ^_^

Manifesting his fealty to the Court of Shadows, a mounted tsalmaveth has slain Astarod.

With vicious claws, a spectre of the Shadow Court has harvested Astarod's soul.

Astarod Blackstone, The Merciless shouts, "Yeesh, last time I try to return something to a Hashani."

You shout, "The words "return" and "Hashan" should most definitely not be used in the same sentence
    by you. Do remember that."

• Ygia said:
    I wanted to get dragon from the weakest possible enemy I could kill while still maintaining my Creed. Butterflies were thus out of the running, but I found a funny little alternative, and I'm satisfied:
    Lightning-quick, you jab a cat wearing a hat with a dewy, wing-backed scimitar.
    You have slain a cat wearing a hat, retrieving the corpse.
    You have learned a new Attainment ability: Dragonhood.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 99.
    You have completed the Ashaxei's Brood resolution! Congratulations!
    You just received message #1120 from Achaea.
    You just received a group of 15 mementoes!
    You have reached the illustrious level of Greater Dragon.
    Didn't you just get 98 a day or two ago? You must really love bashing.
  • Antonius said:
    Ygia said:
    I wanted to get dragon from the weakest possible enemy I could kill while still maintaining my Creed. Butterflies were thus out of the running, but I found a funny little alternative, and I'm satisfied:
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 99.
    95 or 96 was Feb 1st. Can't remember which, think it was 95.

Veldrin dragged me through hard to prove that I could get to Dragon in under a week without the various offers for credits-to-kills transfers. ;P
  • Antonius said:
    Ygia said:
    98-99 with all the bonuses available, and being able to get buffs all the time, borrow artefacts, and having tons more areas available that are worth more experience overall = dragon is pretty quick. Even back when I got dragon, I did 98-99 in about 15 hours of time (with some pk and raiding inbetween, plus I lead the Sarapin Sacrifices <_<)

• Wasn't it Eos that did 91-99 in 24 hours?

• I thought she did that in a week. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • No chance Eos did it in 24 hours.

• Hrm, just vaguely remember that someone supposedly did it that first while being high or something. Probably just recalling wrong then!

• Happened last night, but I managed to complete three bounties pretty quickly.  I've been thinking on it throughout the day, and sometimes it's really hard to tell if the insults coming in afterward are IC or OOC.  I always try to treat them ICly and assume that the folks behind the characters know it's no hard feelings.  The line definitely gets blurred, though, when you're threatened with an issue because you won't tell them why the bounty was there to begin with.

Just so it's out there, Riell may be a jackass, but the guy behind her isn't!  Yea, you might be AFK outside a city, and it might be kinda not-so-nice to gank you while you are AFK outside a city, but your character has a bounty on their head.  Bounty hunters don't give a fuck, yo.  :(
  • Why are people complaining about that when the reason is on CONTRACTS.
  • The onus is on the Minister of Security anyway. You don’t have to explain anything, tell them to ask MinSec.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Didn’t know you were a boy.
  • Atalkez said:
    The onus is on the Minister of Security anyway. You don’t have to explain anything, tell them to ask MinSec.
    Pretty much this. You can't really issue the person completing the bounty. It's like issuing a mark for completing the contract. Person who files is the one responsible, not the person fulfilling it. Not really their job to make sure whether it's 'legit' or not, before going through with it. Dunno why bounty reason doesn't show on death, though, when contracts do.

• edited February 2019
    Vinzent said:
    Why are people complaining about that when the reason is on CONTRACTS.
    To be fair, they didn't notice the bounty until it was completed.  They wouldn't have checked contracts.

(Should also mention, it was only just a threat.  They didn't issue.  I want to think that they simply threw that out there in a frustrated heat of the moment, and it didn't escalate after that.)
  • edited February 2019
    Riell said:

Just so it's out there, Riell may be a jackass, but the guy behind her isn't!  
    I thought we had something.  < / 3 I should have known..  women can't Internet.  

I think my initial reaction is usually "go fuck yourself, piece of shit" and is usually both IC and OOC. Then I realize I had a bounty and get mad at the bounty system (because a certain city enemied me and repeatedly put bounties up for a single incident) for half a second. Usually ends in some fun RP.  Basically, if you reply IC it snaps me out of any immediate OOC feelings I may have had.