I Need Your Logs!

AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
So, coming back after a three-year hiatus is tough. It is even tougher when you, as a player, forget things that happened to your character that your character most certainly would never have forgotten. I have been through a few computers since I last played, and I only have a handful of logs of the events, rituals, and conversations that I had as Amunet. If anyone has kept records of past events and interactions with my character, I would appreciate seeing them. Post them here! DM me pastebins! Anything to make the transition back into Achaea a little easier.
My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!

Comments

• As much as i'd love to help the only logs i have regarding amunet involve you basically being bat shit insane with a side order of paranoia. Good times. I've missed you. 
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    I kind of missed you, too. It has been a long time since someone has shouted, "Man the harpoons!" in my presence, haha.
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • Yeah, sorry for being such a dick to you over the years. 
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure all of my logs involving any of our actual interactions were on my USB that bricked some years ago. I still have that USB in hopes of eventually having the money to send it off and see if the data can be retrieved (as it's practically priceless at this point), but it'll be a while I expect.

That said, while I don't have any logs, I -do- have this little nugget.

An elegant green letter sealed with the arms of Amunet has been pasted on this page.

Upon closer inspection you see: 
    This letter is made of the finest quality paper, and is rolled into a cylinder, with a red ribbon to keep it from unfurling.

Carefully you read what has been written on it: 
    Pasted by Melodie on the 16th of Sarapin, 614 AF

===========================================================

Affixed to the outside of this letter is a square of thick,
          ivory parchment, its surface bearing a small painting of
         an exquisite feast. Piled high atop a damask-covered table,
         platter after platter of succulent meat, delectable sweets,
           and crystal glasses filled with rich, full-bodied wine
           glisten with sinful realism beneath the light of tall,
         white candles gripped in silver holders wrapped in festive
          holly. In shimmering, gilt letters just below the decadent
             spread, the words "Happy Logosmas" are emblazoned,
                their metallic lustre both warm and cheerful.

Chronos 3rd, 613

Lady Le'Murzen,

Seeing as though it would be unwise for a person of your
         stature to partake in holiday gluttony, I thought perhaps
         your appetite might be quelled if you could at least gaze
         upon the food that is, for good reason, forbidden to you.
         Happy Logosmas, my dear, and better luck next time - mayhap
         by Mayaween, you will have gained enough control over your
         girth to indulge in a sweet or two.

Enclosed is a little something my chef concocted when I was
         trying to shed the weight from carrying my youngest son. I
         do hope that you enjoy it!

Sincerely yours,

Amunet Viatrix Eruu'Yul

Hopefully a fun little memory! Course, quite a lot has changed for Mel since all of this, but I'm glad I managed to keep various little tidbits like this tucked away. It's also good to see you back and playing! Hope you're having fun as you slowly recover your character's history, and hey, at least if we ever interact again, it won't be met with threats over me sitting in a room with an Occultist, anymore. :)
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    Haha, I had forgotten about the Logosmas cards I used to send to Amu's enemies. What was inside of the letter? I can't remember, and now I'm dying to know.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I just remember it was some sort of salad. Don't remember the precise details of what was in it, though, been a hot minute.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • My logs with Amunet are sadly unlikely to be relevant, except maybe for one I don't have. 

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."