Smash Arenas

I was wondering if anyone else is playing Smash Ultimate. I was wanting to get a little group together to do a weekly arena for a couple hours and have fun. Skill level is not a thing, if you are good then at least I can get in soome DI practice. If you are doo doo, then we can have some good matches!
(Holocaust Inc): Taryius says, "Waait *hic* .. Quaff drInks *hic*  everything in a bott *hic* lee, I tHouGhf It was just 5
sipSh.."

Comments

• I play Smash Ultimate often and I'm decent, fall in and out of elite now. I am in USA. Don't have my friend code right now..
    Chat with other players in real time on your phone, browser, or desktop client:
    Come join the Achaea discord!
  • Rom said:
    I play Smash Ultimate often and I'm decent, fall in and out of elite now. I am in USA. Don't have my friend code right now..
    Sweet, I was thinking about starting an arena every monday night, I usually get home around 6 or 7 PST. If we can fill it with Achaean players awesome, if not we can just let randoms join
    (Holocaust Inc): Taryius says, "Waait *hic* .. Quaff drInks *hic*  everything in a bott *hic* lee, I tHouGhf It was just 5
    sipSh.."