If/Else If/Else

1235»

Comments

• A correction from earlier.

I'm in fact allowed to aggressively protect locked rooms, but trespass requires actual trespassing, eg. I can't attack someone for being in a room if they had door rights.

I'm supposing that if someone causes trouble in the more public rooms, I'll have to give them fair warning before attempting removal, though there was no comment when I mentioned this.
  • Why would you give door rights to someone you don't want inside your house? That is dumb.

• Sometimes you just want to give guests a chance to hang out but then they bring in the blood and gore and...well...
     <3 
  • My vote is for the IDEAS work to get taken care of first. Some of them are quite good, and will benefit everyone nearly immediately. Cooking a bit less so.  House security could actually be tightened up a bit IMHO. I dislike being bed ridden just to remain unmolested while chatting in messages, journaling, or working on jewelry or tailoring designs. If someone is abusing house security by acting like a moron and fleeing to their homes to avoid retribution, perhaps the dubious honorarium "Coward" could be appended into their honours if it happens often enough.
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    I almost wish someone would break into my text-house. It would make the effort (and credits - because I built nearly all of it when rooms still cost fifty credits a pop!) into the thing worth it. My only stipulation is, take out your 900 earrings, and try to find the exit. I need something to laugh at.
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!