Player Pics

Comments

• edited December 2018
    Tim burton nye party. To cheap to buy a character costume so I made a tutu and through some shit together.

bonus round : Christmas costume from last week

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I swear you've gone to more costume parties in the last year than I have ever.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Yeah, so many. I'm kinda ready for a few months without having to dress up tbh.
  • Pics of -part- of new sleeve I've started with video games. Also a not-so subtle nod to Jinsun's fav kill method.

• edited January 2022

Was drudging through my saved photos and found this shot my little brother took of me at The Grand Tetons. Really enjoyed going to Yellowstone, and would recommend anyone to try to make a trip if they can. I think we're hitting Yosemite this year! 

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • I took the fam on a month-long trip out there. Drove out there and stopped all over SD, including Pine Ridge, then in the East entrance to Yellowstone and we explored a different section every day for a week. Left out the South exit to see the Tetons and Jackson Hole.  Great trip. 

The next year we went through Taos/Santa Fe,  Arizona, Utah, Colorado.  I was so mad that the 4 Corners park was "closed for renovation". 

• @Caelan You better have visited the Black Hills! I'm a little biased, but I think they're pretty:

• edited January 2019
    Caelan said:
    I took the fam on a month-long trip out there. Drove out there and stopped all over SD, including Pine Ridge, then in the East entrance to Yellowstone and we explored a different section every day for a week. Left out the South exit to see the Tetons and Jackson Hole.  Great trip. 

The next year we went through Taos/Santa Fe,  Arizona, Utah, Colorado.  I was so mad that the 4 Corners park was "closed for renovation". 
    What was your favorite part of your trip? I got to see a white wolf! It was soo cool! (traffic leading up to the wolf wasn't as cool though lol)

Edit: Oh, and @Caelan, a really cool Christmas present for the fam or your spouse might be this US Ranger map, it has a bunch of golden trees on it (representing different parks), and if you visit on, you can scrub the golden tree off with a coin, and it's just a green tree at that point. I know, I know. I'm a dork. But I heard chicks dig it! (I'm also representative of boys so we dig it too- at least some of us! I'll send you the link when I find the thing.
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • edited January 2019
    @Astarod We had a map (brought a travel trailer and they had a sticker map so I bought it). I had the kids write journals so they can look back in 10 years (now) and remember..

There was no one favorite part, really, aside from being able to experience all that we did together.  I impressed upon the kids the significance of Wounded Knee and the 1973 Wounded Knee Incident, we explored underground caves (funny story, my youngest started telling strangers on the trip through, that I like to drive fast and got arrested for it, and then I got blown up by a bomb), Badlands, Black Hills, Sturgis, uhh...  Mount Rushmore, Big Horn, Cody gun museum, Custer park, Crazy Horse monument, uhhh...  wow so much stuff..  Yellowstone, Jackson Hole, the Tetons... there was a cool car collection (all 3 kids love cars) in South Dakota and we spend damn near 4 hours just walking through them all.  I can't think of the name of the town offhand.  Yeah we pretty much visited everything out that way and I am looking for land out there because my soul was at peace out there. My wife can have the Florida house. I want a cabin in the mountains I build from scratch.

• edited January 2019
    @Caelan Don't we all! I'll let you hunt on my future land if you let me hunt on yours! Goals though, need to try half of those places. How'd the journals go? Also, you got blown up? 

• edited January 2019
    I have 5 acres in CT now.  You're welcome to hunt it. Only 1 acre in Florida.  Need to get 100+ in the Midwest :(    The journals are still around here somewhere.  They find and read them from time to time.  And yes.  I always think everyone already knows.  Double-stacked landmine in Iraq. No legs, jacked up hand, bad eye. No biggy, I'm here and I can't change that shit.

• ^ Still a badass though.
  • edited January 2019
    Caelan said:
    I have 5 acres in CT now.  You're welcome to hunt it. Only 1 acre in Florida.  Need to get 100+ in the Midwest :(    The journals are still around here somewhere.  They find and read them from time to time.  And yes.  I always think everyone already knows.  Double-stacked landmine in Iraq. No legs, jacked up hand, bad eye. No biggy, I'm here and I can't change that shit.
    Respect (@Tahquil already touched on Badass!). Wish I could head over to Connecticut, but y'know us college students. Broke and broker, eh? Heh. Good positive attitude though, my friend. Feel like that's the best solution. I'll let you know if I'm ever close by! 

• @Astarod sounds good!  I should also mention that I am also a college student (albeit 2x older than the majority) so no excuses..  ok ok some excuses.

I only agreed to the FL house because @Tahquil can't have all the fun.  SW FL is the Australia of America.  Alligators, scorpions, venomous snakes, bears, bobcats, mountain lions, etc.  Bet I can bow hunt on my acre though :-)

• edited January 2019
    Ooh, @Astarod something else to be jealous of.  I just saved a bunch by spending $0.15 per round on 9mm :D  #newGeicoCommercial

edit: oops, should've been in Raves

• Ya know how I said I was done drsssing up for work events for a while? .... I forgot about Australia Day. Photos to be had at the end of this shambles.
  • edited January 2019
    Caelan said:
    Ooh, @Astarod something else to be jealous of.  I just saved a bunch by spending $0.15 per round on 9mm :D  #newGeicoCommercial

I'm Jealous. but guess what. You get to be jealous now. I get chocolate milk, Every Day

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Gonna have to get chocolate milk with dinner...
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Astarod said:
    Caelan said:

I'm Jealous. but guess what. You get to be jealous now. I get chocolate milk, Every Day

I worked on my uncle's dairy farm through high school..   he had about a 50/50 mix of Holstein (stereotypical black and white) and Jersey cows (tan/tan and white).  I was amazed at the number of adults who asked if Jersey cows were where we get chocolate milk from (and they were dead serious).  

Pretty sure that was when I lost faith in humans.

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    Caelan said:
    Astarod said:
    Caelan said:

I worked on my uncle's dairy farm through high school..   he had about a 50/50 mix of Holstein (stereotypical black and white) and Jersey cows (tan/tan and white).  I was amazed at the number of adults who asked if Jersey cows were where we get chocolate milk from (and they were dead serious).  

What a bunch of morons.  Of course chocolate milk comes from Jersey cows.  That's why Jersey is so close to New York. Quicker supply via the underground railroad.
  • Austere said:
    Caelan said:
    Astarod said:
    Caelan said:

What a bunch of morons.  Of course chocolate milk comes from Jersey cows.  That's why Jersey is so close to New York. Quicker supply via the underground railroad.
    Underground railroad?
    What a weird name to give to
    the septic system

• Woofles
  • Caelan said:
    Astarod said:
    Caelan said:

Pretty sure that was when I lost faith in humans.  the American educational system

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • I worked on my uncle's dairy farm through high school..   he had about a 50/50 mix of Holstein (stereotypical black and white) and Jersey cows (tan/tan and white).  I was amazed at the number of adults who asked if Jersey cows were where we get chocolate milk from (and they were dead serious).  

Pretty sure that was when I lost faith in humans.  the American educational system

I ain't been on no god damn farms.
    (Holocaust Inc): Taryius says, "Waait *hic* .. Quaff drInks *hic*  everything in a bott *hic* lee, I tHouGhf It was just 5
    sipSh.."
  • edited November 2021
    I also visited Nevada - Lake Tahoe, recently.

Beautiful place.. if anyone is close by, give it a visit!

• Looking good @Athalos! I'd love to stop by, but y'know, college and stuff. 

Be sure to get injured on the ski slopes in my stead!!

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Caelan said:
    SW FL is the Australia of America.
    Florida in general. I'm in NW Florida and have a damn swamp next to my house, and keep having to fish danger noodles out of the pool each summer.

• My cats chase the danger noodles, so far they haven't gotten in my pool yet. I love SW FL, it's where I re-located to in 2017!