Dragon Lairs

12346»

Comments

• Penwize said:
    Nicola said:
    If you are hunting beyond your gold cap in lesserform, this gold will transfer to the hoard.
    This part doesn't work right now. :( Doesn't work in dragonform or lesserform.
    It's been a bit more than two weeks since release now, and hunting beyond gold cap still does not contribute to the hoard. :(

Is that going to get looked at, at some point?
  • Penwize said:
    Penwize said:
    Nicola said:
    If you are hunting beyond your gold cap in lesserform, this gold will transfer to the hoard.
    It's been a bit more than two weeks since release now, and hunting beyond gold cap still does not contribute to the hoard. :(

Soon (tm)

• Caelan said:
    Penwize said:
    Penwize said:
    Nicola said:

Soon (tm)
    Soon (Ships(tm))
  • QwindorQwindor Fort Riley
    I just want the lair colour that I should be getting when I choose my dragon colour before the changes. I choose black dag nabbit not gold.

• Man.. this just makes me realize how much I dislike quests in general in Achaea. :( 
  • Penwize said:
    Penwize said:
    Nicola said:

So, I would like to point out that this STILL does not work.
  • Notice how much the community is upset about this. 
  • edited December 2018
    Also notice how much of the community uses dragon hordes

#makebenefitsaffectlesserform
  • Morthif said:
    Notice how much the community is upset about this. 
    Lairs aren't useful or beneficial at all right now, so one is using them.

Fantastic base idea, just needs numbers tweaked and to, you know, be usable in lesserform.

• Cooper said:
    Morthif said:
    Notice how much the community is upset about this. 
    Lairs aren't useful or beneficial at all right now, so one is using them.

Fantastic base idea, just needs numbers tweaked and to, you know, be usable in lesserform.
    It’s almost like you said what I was trying to imply. 
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    What’s a dragon lair?! 😛
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• The endurance/willpower regen ones would be a lot more useful if they worked outside the lair. At least, to me it doesn't make much difference whether I sleep back endurance in 30 mins in city or 10 mins in lair, either way it's a forced break in hunting and I probably won't be going right back to it, so no reason to use the lair for faster regen.
  • -glare-

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Incoming last minute auction addition.

It will probably go for like 30k credits. You happy now? 

• No    

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Remind me again, where does one go to start the quest that eventually gives you access to the lairs?