Ak Opponent Tracking

Comments

• Cyr said:
    There are two ways that I know of to deal with this and similar issues (and probably more that I don't know of), I don't know AK itself so not sure which is easier to implement: 

Multiline: 
    1. ^(\w+) eats (?:a|an|some) (.*).$ Perl Regex
    2. prompt

this means that the cure method will only fire if the line immediately after the eat is a prompt, so then if shadowmadness is cured on the eat it wont fire, and you make a second trigger for the shadowmadness cure that you can track directly

add/remove:
    first trigger: ^(\w+) eats (?:a|an|some) (.*).$ Perl Regex

in the code add to a table that they've eaten

second trigger: the shadowmadness cure
    if table.contains(curemethods, "plubnum") then
     removecure plubnum
     addcure shadowmadness

third trigger: prompt
    process the cures in the table, and clear the table

this means that when you see the eat, you add to the table that they ate plubnum, if you get the cure message for shadowmadness you remove it and add shadowmadness and all actual updating to the tracking itself is done on the prompt line, and then you clear the table after that and start over for the next cure.

Thanks Cyr, was able to figure it out with the multiline + prompt trigger
  • Cyr said:
    Multiline: 
    2. prompt

this means that the cure method will only fire if the line immediately after the eat is a prompt
    This is an edge case, but it should be noted that this method will fail to register cures if they're batched in an order like "eat bloodroot>>apply mending to legs".
  • Nazihk said:
    Cyr said:
    Multiline: 
    2. prompt

this means that the cure method will only fire if the line immediately after the eat is a prompt
    This is an edge case, but it should be noted that this method will fail to register cures if they're batched in an order like "eat bloodroot>>apply mending to legs".
    I don't think Serverside curing will ever do that, but clientside can for sure. (and I might be wrong about the behavior of serverside) In general given the lack of trackable guaranteed cures I think the second method is more effective for Achaea though. 

Dunn tells you, "I hate you."
    (Party): You say, "Bad plan coming right up."
  • There will always be a small delay between each thing that happens. Will not happen on one prompt from server side, afaik

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • edited July 2018
    Cyr said:

second trigger: the shadowmadness cure
    if table.contains(curemethods, "plubnum") then
     removecure plubnum
     addcure shadowmadness
    Make sure to also spell 'plumbum' correctly.

Personally I use a multiline for my eats/trees etc, where it checks the next line before 'processing' - If it's something like madness, or retribution, where it has a 3rd-person line for its cure, then it'll remove that. If anything else appears, it'll process the cure itself. 1 trigger to handle all eats, another for tree, etc.

• For some reason I can reset the target and it will change in the display window but it will not refresh the display window if I have adjusted the position and size?
  • So I downloaded this to track affs as a serpent, but I can only get it to track the first dstab and it will not track the second. I have tried separating the dstab trigger into two separate triggers for each stab changing currentvenoms[1] to currentvenoms[2] and it still will not track the second stab. Anyone else have this issue with tracking dstab? Did you figure out a fix?
    (Holocaust Inc): Taryius says, "Waait *hic* .. Quaff drInks *hic*  everything in a bott *hic* lee, I tHouGhf It was just 5
    sipSh.."
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Did you set the dirk variable in settings? 
  • Austere said:
    Did you set the dirk variable in settings? 
    I changed Thoth’s Fang to a buckawn’s spine. Is that the one you mean?
    (Holocaust Inc): Taryius says, "Waait *hic* .. Quaff drInks *hic*  everything in a bott *hic* lee, I tHouGhf It was just 5
    sipSh.."
  • Just popped in to say thanks yet again @Austere

Was pleasantly surprised to see it updated to depthswalker and it saved me a lot of work.
  • edited October 2018
    Seem to be getting a 404 on the initial post's link, did I miss a working link somewhere?

EDIT: Yes I did miss it, found a working link on page 10
  • is there a way to add a modifier to weapon damage for limb percentage, after playing around and mathing with some friends, I think acciaccatura does an additional 25% weapon damage for limbs.
  • Oh ho ho ho, I'm looking forward to the day you find out what acciaccatura ACTUALLY does. Because that shit was wild.
  • Playing with this script a bit.. does anybody use it as Runewarden, and/or may be able to help me figure out my offense? Thanks!
  • Hey @Austere. Not sure if this was intentional or not but in the oclass script lines 1 thrrough 11 you are presetting gmcp values if they are nil. I figured it was to prevent errors in your script but if other scripts are trying to grab variables from gmcp after login its pushing out nil errors. Especially for svo. When it loads the system on profile connect it gives a lot of errors because it sees gmcp get set by your script and it cant pull the values it needs. Not sure if you wanted to try and alter that or what but I figured I would let you know
    Can one of you svo guru's show me how to ensure the ak svo prompt tag is loaded regardless of script order? I know the answer has something to do with event handlers, but I never could get it working before and figured I'd just ask instead of bashing my head against it for a few hours.
  • This should do it:
    function svoEventHandlers()
        svo.adddefinition("@prompttag", "yourprompttagfunction()")
    end

registerAnonymousEventHandler("svo system loaded", "svoEventHandlers")

Just change the values of "prompttag" and "yourprompttagfunction" to be whatever they actually need to be.
  • So after coming back from a long hiatus, I am getting:

H:4838 M:5203 E:19023 W:17786 cexkdb- 13:46:51.224  @ml_oprompt

On my prompt, the @ml_oprompt bit was where AKs afflictions were listed. Did something change somewhere along the lines? I'm using SVOF.
    sipSh.."
    Holstein said:
    So after coming back from a long hiatus, I am getting:

H:4838 M:5203 E:19023 W:17786 cexkdb- 13:46:51.224  @ml_oprompt

On my prompt, the @ml_oprompt bit was where AKs afflictions were listed. Did something change somewhere along the lines? I'm using SVOF.
    Svo scripts need to be above ak scripts, until I release the next version.
  • Can you do that with the new Svo since it is moduled?
  • Yes, you can install AK as a module as well and give it a higher number in the module manager, making it load after.

• WessuxWessux Chattanooga
    Is there a way to turn literally every single thing off except the affliction tracker? I just want to keep track of what I'm afflicting in the small box. No echos, no limb stuff, literally putting the affliction in a box and nothing else. I suck at programming and can't make it myself.
    Invest in a 9mm retirement plan.
  • It already does that wessux.... what you want to do is turn OFF some of the functionality.... you dont have to be able to code, jus play around  with it turning off parts
  • Proficy said:
    It already does that wessux.... what you want to do is turn OFF some of the functionality.... you dont have to be able to code, jus play around  with it turning off parts
    There is also a blackout variable that kills almost every echo, but I keep forgetting to look and see what it is when I'm actually around a PC. 
  • They changed what gmcp sends for blackout... so everything coded to handle it.... is just wrong and svo basically freezes 
  • Proficy said:
    They changed what gmcp sends for blackout... so everything coded to handle it.... is just wrong and svo basically freezes 
    As an airlord, I am completely fine with this.
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
    I played with it for a while, and couldn't figure out how to get rid of all the info I didn't want and to make it stop echoing and everything else. I was getting to the point where I had deleted most of it, but then I broke it and gave up. So while yeah it does the one thing I want it still does a shit ton more that I already do and so it's both redundant and noisy. I get why people use it, it's awesome, it's just I need a simpler version for me, or a way to remove everything. I'll redownload it and try to play with it again
    Ok, Here's a problem I've not been able to fix and I just don't know where to start

You swing a slightly rusted scimitar at Accipiter's torso with all your might..5751h, 5227m, 25131e, 

My prompt instead of being after/under the attack line or a cure line it appears beside them. Which can be disorienting when I'm trying to read what afflictions I have or what my health is. Any pointers to fix this. I'm using Svof and not using the AK prompt tag.

• Where do I add new afflictions into AK? I want to add unweaves into the tracker. I can't seem to find a table or anything where recognized afflictions are declared.
    sipSh.."
  • The base folder for the script has the table of afflictions (the folder itself, not anything inside of it), you will also need to add it to your display of choice.