What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Jiraishin said:
    Got appointed Minister of Security. Time to take over Adrik's job of threatening to shatter citizens' legs for standing around off monoliths 

Just kidding, I wouldn't do that. I'm not Adrik. 

Security breaches will be punished by Jiraishin slicing off the offenders' ears and feeding them to his coydog pet.
    Hmm, Aeryea seems like a constant offender. Start with her :P
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Astarod said:
    Jiraishin said:
    Got appointed Minister of Security. Time to take over Adrik's job of threatening to shatter citizens' legs for standing around off monoliths 

Just kidding, I wouldn't do that. I'm not Adrik. 

Security breaches will be punished by Jiraishin slicing off the offenders' ears and feeding them to his coydog pet.
    Hmm, Aeryea seems like a constant offender. Start with her :P
    Aeryea loves the coydog so much that denying her the honor of being coydog sustenance would be a better punishment, frankly. 

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Ygia said:
    I got my first two kills with a bow in a raid. "Your arrow strikes true! X has been slain." is a satisfying as hell message.

Still lost the raid, but hey!

Also the first fight I've come out of with a K:D higher than... uh... 1.

Slowly, I'm becoming a moderately mediocre fighter rather than an utterly useless one.
    Surprisingly good raid.  2 wins 2 losses each, I really thought you guys had it at the end.  @Hirst came in out of left field and kablooeh! Almost felt wrong to target poor @Milabar. Good show, Targ. Much better than the usual salt my doomed timezone causes. 
  • I need to get better at walling and blocking, or we wouldn't have been drawn away from that tank moments before disarming... Damn good show, look forward to growing to be a better fighter so I can enjoy killing you dirty heretics good friends more often :v <3 
  • edited January 2019
    Honestly, that was a great example of how a group of 7 lesser experienced fighters can take on a group of 4-5 well-versed fighters and come out on top. (At least till Hirst comes out of nowhere!) I know what it feels like to be on the larger numbers-smaller experience side, but I really appreciate you guys giving us a good showing. @Ygia. Nice shooting, heh.

For those of you about to tell me I'm not an experienced fighter, I left myself out from the statistic! Leave me alone! haha. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Also done today: Moments later, I got promoted to a full House member (second time running. Now I just need to eventually be a full house member of Targ's 3rd house and I'll have been full in all of them :V).

Went from "Deliverant Ygia al'Mu-allima, Blood Born Apprentice" to "Blood Born Apprentice Ygia al-Mu'allima, the Resolved" because of IC stuff.

Got a few other huge long-time-in-the-works stuff coming up before the end of this month, too, after which I'll probably lose other title stuff and my title will look all neat and cool and gosh I'm excited.

And then my birthday to round the month off on the 29th.

This has been a good month for Achaea-ing.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Austere said:
    Ygia said:
    I got my first two kills with a bow in a raid. "Your arrow strikes true! X has been slain." is a satisfying as hell message.

Slowly, I'm becoming a moderately mediocre fighter rather than an utterly useless one.
    Surprisingly good raid.  2 wins 2 losses each, I really thought you guys had it at the end.  @Hirst came in out of left field and kablooeh! Almost felt wrong to target poor @Milabar. Good show, Targ. Much better than the usual salt my doomed timezone causes. 
    If only someone had kept their word.  My guys did deserve to win this one.
  • Achilles said:
    Austere said:
    Ygia said:

A mistake you learned from then? :p
    Minifie said:
    Achilles said:
    Austere said:
    Ygia said:

Indeed, never trust someone else's word.  
  • Achilles said:
    Minifie said:
    Achilles said:
    Austere said:
    Ygia said:

Indeed, never trust someone else's word.  
    Good! Now next time bash mindlessly so I can lazily radiance you instead of chase you in bard! <3
  • What's with you all and having to have agreements on confrontation...
    All is fair in love and war
  • Austere said:
    Ygia said:

LEAVE MY GOD'S STATUE ALONE. :angry:
  • Farrah said:
    Austere said:
    Ygia said:

LEAVE MY GOD'S STATUE ALONE. :angry:

Proficy said:
    What's with you all and having to have agreements on confrontation...
    All is fair in love and war
    If the direction we're trending towards is win at all cost is the goal then sure.  But if you want interesting fights where the outcome isn't already predetermined then making an agreement is the way to go.
  • edited January 2019
    Every time I'm raid defending on my phone, this is literally my life.

Call Harmonics

Kill @target (spam)

Wait for it
    Wait for it
    Wait for it
    Burst
     Strum lyre
    Strum lyre 
    Backflip 
    Backflip
    Call for help

But it's Mila duty, so he does it.
    Really wish we got these raids when I'm home though :(

(Also, I'm still shake my head at the concept of allowing people not to defend.  I literally do it on an Android.  Even if you die, do it for your City, and quit being scared of death.  You literally lose nothing XP wise, and it's just good RP)
  • Brave man, raiding on a phone.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Austere said:
    Torinn said:
    Brave man, raiding on a phone.
    @Milabar killed that noob @Astarod pretty easily on mobile.  I laughed.  
    Ok the fact I got a kill did amuse me highly :)
  • On another note, the drink and mount I won like six months ago is finally in game . There was some issues but we got them fixed. 

Thanks for the design team, and admin, on all three items.  Now there's officially a statue of myself (where few really see it, but sentimental to me) and a drink with my family name where every novice in Targossas had to go.  

Now to just get the oos plot and I'll be set
  • edited January 2019
    @Milabar @Austere I mean he hurts! Level 3 artifacts... not to mention 2 other people hitting me at the same time!

Just got @Dunn to radiance you for that! Newb.

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    edited January 2019
    Astarod said:
    @Milabar @Austere I mean he hurts! Level 3 artifacts... not to mention 2 other people hitting me at the same time!
    Riiight, have to watch out for those emojis.

Edit:  :)
  • tfw deliverance kills you because harmonics gave masochism.  Stomped on his own foot so hard he screamed bloody murder, then murdered me for it.
  • :angry:        

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Got eaten by the spawn of Hecate and @Dunn:

Truax says in a soft-spoken voice, "Kneel, Klendathu."

You drop to one knee.

Soft whispers of slithering tendrils reach your ears as there is sudden movement from below.

Jinsun claps his hands together merrily.

Truax says in a soft-spoken voice, "By the virtue of Entropy and Discord, be reborn in Chaos."

Jinsun whispers in a delicate and discerning voice, "YEeeeeEESssss."

A sensation of utmost malevolence and burning hunger suffuses the area as a spawn of the Wheel emerges from the depths of the pit.

Before you have even a moment to react, a spawn of the Wheel descends upon you with a slavering roar, golden-brown eyes gleaming with Chaotic unlight. Ripping into your body with the fury of a berserker rage, you feel yourself paralysed by a curious inaction as it sets about tearing you limb from limb. Cramming chunks of your still-living flesh between its drooling jaws in an orgy of consumption, the audible crunch and cracking of bone is accompanied by the slurping noises of your marrow disappearing down a spawn of the Wheel's gullet as you expire.
    You have been slain by a spawn of the Wheel.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • edited January 2019
    Aucri, a Babelonian acolyte says, "Whassa mun-dayne?"

Amunet says to Aucri, a Babelonian acolyte in a chic, liquored voice, "Boring, every-day things."

Aucri, a Babelonian acolyte says, "Ohhh. Like eating burgers or taking a poop?"

You cringe and drop your face into your palms with a shake of your head.

Momunet has risen.