• Jonesey said:
    Milabar said:

Illoisee, Aegoth, Nyneve, Milabar, Herev 

NYC

THIS JUST HAPPENED!
    Beer Authority?
    it's where Aegoth takes all the Achaeans he meets
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    He might not have holocausts, but he orders overly spicy wings to try and burn you out that way, instead.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Sobriquet said:
    I only managed to get on top once I got the head damage from him switching parry to an arm. 
    That was a looooong fight. I switched parry to right arm & leg (trueparry) to try to avoid the double leg break / disembowel... didn't work so well.

And I agree, much more enjoyable than the super-quick gank that satisfies nothing but the contract.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Always keep head parried against 2H. As we build fractures using both legs parrying one of them isn't going to help much, when I can't hit head or Torso against someone as Tanky as you, it's like waving a wet noodle at a brick wall. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobriquet said:
    Always keep head parried against 2H. As we build fractures using both legs parrying one of them isn't going to help much, when I can't hit head or Torso against someone as Tanky as you, it's like waving a wet noodle at a brick wall. 
    6 leg frac devastate and prep away at torso
  • Melodie said:
    He might not have holocausts, but he orders overly spicy wings to try and burn you out that way, instead.
    Who, @Aegoth?  He didn't feed me wings.  

• Morthif said:
    Sobriquet said:
    Always keep head parried against 2H. As we build fractures using both legs parrying one of them isn't going to help much, when I can't hit head or Torso against someone as Tanky as you, it's like waving a wet noodle at a brick wall. 
    6 leg frac devastate and prep away at torso
    Exactly what I started doing,  got him prone and speed hits to torso with a hammer

• Caelan said:
    Melodie said:
    He tried. You were just stubborn. 
  • edited January 2019
    Morthif said:
    Caelan said:
    Melodie said:
    He tried. You were just stubborn  on to his shenanigans.

• Recreating my gui for mudlet. How many time.I remade guis all thosw years..?

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • Hit 500 sessions of play. A bit annoyed at myself for not being dragon yet...
    Hmmhmmh.
    My birthday in just over 2 weeks, if I'm level 96 by then I'll be happy at least.
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    edited January 2019
    Ygia said:
    Hit 500 sessions of play. A bit annoyed at myself for not being dragon yet...
    Hmmhmmh.
    My birthday in just over 2 weeks, if I'm level 96 by then I'll be happy at least.
    I hit Dragon over 9 years after I started playing.
    You're fine.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Sessions of play is a really weird metric to base anything on.
  • I haven't had a lot of time to play in the last few months, but I've been enjoying the little things. Housing, furnishing, feeshing, and spending time with some friends.  :)

Discovered one retired without a word. So, that was a thing. It's odd how you become accustomed to that.

Also adjusted some aliases that were too cluttered to use properly. 
    "Alas. Alas for Hamlin. The Mayor sent east, west, north, and south. To offer the Piper by word of mouth. Wherever it was men's lot to find him, silver and gold to his heart's content. If only he'd return the way he went."
  • Stole all of Pen's kills in Hashan, let vortex steal all of Klendathu's kills in Ashtan, and then chilled with Tia. Penwize keeps hitting me up for some sort of levelling purchase. Creeps me out. Though.. 150 credits for five levels?
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • I hugged a tornado, because apparently that's a thing now.

I also rose up in house rank, woo! And arguedebated with my mentor about how best to not be a pest.
  • A Drunken Dwarf tumbles out of the corpse of Dagon, the Barkeep.

Now that's a dedicated barkeep.
  • Asmodron said:
    A Drunken Dwarf tumbles out of the corpse of Dagon, the Barkeep.

Ugh, can you guys wait till like, 11:00AM at least? I want to defend against you guys, I just can't be around before that. Props to Krizal for being awake during our usual raid time too, though. We tried to go against you guys so she could train some peeps, but she went to sleep before we could :(
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • edited January 2019
    Astarod said:
    Asmodron said:

Ugh, can you guys wait till like, 11:00AM at least? I want to defend against you guys, I just can't be around before that. Props to Krizal for being awake during our usual raid time too, though. We tried to go against you guys so she could train some peeps, but she went to sleep before we could :(
    Sure, if you guys stop raiding at 3am ;)

• Sobriquet said:
    Astarod said:
    Asmodron said:

Just move to the east coast :D

• I live on the east coast and Ashtan shows up at 3 AM for me too. Maybe me and @Sobriquet can trade?
  • No trades

• Astarod said:
    Sobriquet said:
    Astarod said:
    Asmodron said:

Just move to the east coast :D
    Hull or Skegness?

• edited January 2019
    (I took a surprise trip to Meropis...)

Keorin says with a slight Arcadian accent, "Or, I offered to get a housemate a new weapon, since I can do it quicker, and apparently he's a bit impatient, so I'll take care of it now."

You roll your eyes.

Keorin draws a card from within her deck, presenting the image of Overlord Agith'maal.
    You follow Keorin east to Approaching a sprawling ruin.

You ask with a graveled, Cyrenese accent, "The burdens of leadership, eh?"

Keorin says with a slight Arcadian accent, "Ohhh, crap."

Keorin says with a slight Arcadian accent, "You were still following."
  • Got my shield of absorption! Dagger, Nicator, SoA... what now? haha. Much to think about. 

• Got appointed Minister of Security. Time to take over Adrik's job of threatening to shatter citizens' legs for standing around off monoliths 

Just kidding, I wouldn't do that. I'm not Adrik. 

Security breaches will be punished by Jiraishin slicing off the offenders' ears and feeding them to his coydog pet.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."