DW Traits

Greetings, fairly new to achaea but loving my short time here so far, Im currently a human champion for race and a depthswalker for my class, ive read through most of the threads in the dw category but couldnt turn up much on traits - from what ive figured out in game, balance is what my attacks use not eq, so i assume nimble would be my first pick at level 20 but after that one, I have no idea what i should pick up, I have a SoA , Lvl 1 Dagger and Lvl 1 Crit Pendant - I want to learn to be helpful in raids and take bounties in the future, if any of that information will help you guys give me a hand in selecting traits.

Cheers

Trevas.

Best Answer

Answers

• Trevas said:
    Greetings, fairly new to achaea but loving my short time here so far, Im currently a human champion for race and a depthswalker for my class, ive read through most of the threads in the dw category but couldnt turn up much on traits - from what ive figured out in game, balance is what my attacks use not eq, so i assume nimble would be my first pick at level 20 but after that one, I have no idea what i should pick up, I have a SoA , Lvl 1 Dagger and Lvl 1 Crit Pendant - I want to learn to be helpful in raids and take bounties in the future, if any of that information will help you guys give me a hand in selecting traits.

Cheers

Trevas.
    For Major traits: Nimble, Robust, and Health Inspector.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Seconding Aralaya's suggestions. They are the best choices for a Depthswalker interested at all in combat.