Achaean Raves

Comments

• AitoxAitox South Africa
    edited September 2012
    Playing an alt :) Because a fresh outlook, new people, and different lore always makes Achaea more endearing than the daily shit you're stuck in with your main!

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    But what happens when the alt becomes the main? 
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    Nothing new ;)

Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• Jurixe said:
    But what happens when the alt becomes the main? 
    That's altomainment.
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    edited September 2012
    @Aitox I made a Cyrenian alt several RL months ago. Lasted about 4 days and then I never logged in on it again. The end result was that my appreciation for Mhaldor increased by a huge amount, no matter how boring the city was at the time.

No offense to the Cyrenians.

Rave: I felt productive IG yesterday. Was fun

even if that's the reason I  went to bed at 4 and got up at 7:30  this morning because of the homework and essay I -should- have been producing yesterday.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Tried alts before but got bored. My recent one has been fun though and while it makes me appreciatw Mhaldor more, it can be a welcome break sometimes when I get bored with Arador.

• @Kalvon:
    Kalvon said:
    My thanks to everyone involved in Kalvon's knighting ceremony; the organizers, the participants, my text parents, everyone who had such kind words to say to me during and after, and those who took the time to attend. It was quite the memorable experience.
    Surely you won't leave us hanging without the log?
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    My alts never make it past 18, I just cannot commit.
  • edited September 2012
    Vayne said:
    My alts never make it past 18, I just cannot commit.
    Least you made one in the first place, I can't bring myself to do it. I think splitting your attention is kind of detrimental to achieving anything on one character and consumes too much time.

Edit: oops.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    i have five alts and at least two of them achieve things. I had four going at once at one point, with three above hr5 and two of them in leadership positions in different factions. Two still are I guess.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Carmain is the illuminati

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    If I am seriously playing my main, then any alts I make don't stick. It's when I'm tired/bored/annoyed with stuff on my main that something different genuinely seems appealing, and then I'll actually invest the effort into the character. I can't really commit to more than one otherwise, it'll just feel superficial and I'm bad at trying to seriously play more than one (or two at best).
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• With unnatural speed, you elegantly twist your body and draw Unrelenting Destiny and aim a deadly 
    slash towards an ogre bowman, sheathing your blade in one motion.
    You have scored a WORLD-SHATTERING CRITICAL hit!!!
    The final blow proves too much for an ogre bowman, who expires pitifully.
    Seeing a flaw on an's guard, you unleash a lightning-fast combination of slashes, the silvery trail 
    of Unrelenting Destiny drawing fatal cuts from its dying body. You flick your blade once before 
    sheathing it, turning your focus elsewhere.
    A jagged iconic shard appears and clatters to the ground.
    A small pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.

Been finally getting more WSCs. Happy now.

Achaea is shrinking, shriiiiiiiiiiiinking!
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Add more water, problem fixed
  • SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    I can assist newbies now when I bash Meropis. :D
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• @Vayne: But thanks to the sense of population this'll afford, it won't feel that way.
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Delphinus said:
    @Vayne: But thanks to the sense of population this'll afford, it won't feel that way.
    Yep, that's the intention!
    Indeed, makes me feel less safe up north, which is a good thing, I think.
  • Sad Rant - Being asked to choose between two things I -REALLY- want to do. I hate making decisions.

You break my heart sometimes, Shallam and her involved Houses.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I have only one thing to say presently:

*fangirlscream*
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Wow, first simplified PK and now less player isolation for those who play ships and Meropis. Very nice, Achaea. Keep those changes coming.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I know I already raved, but this couldn't not be said. Yes, I am tired and my grammar sucks. Despite little sleep, all the events over the evening/morning have been an extremely fun build-up. All these sneaky little buggers trying to get me, and even setting some forest on fire (sorry Loosis!) has been incredibly entertaining, and I have no regrets about how tired I'm going to be. Here's to looking forward to the bright future.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • A huge rave to the cross-plane conversations, this is fantastic and the -only- thing I dreaded about sailing and meropis, it made me feel isolated and as many said, couldn't help people that needed when I was away.
  • Tiny bit of roleplay with Percival the innkeeper had me smiling last night.
    I have to say again, the political scene in Hashan lately has been a lot of fun. Good to see the gears start to turn on other things too, if ever so slowly. Also, a rave to some of the Shallamese players who have been conveniently linger around Hashan, some of you big wigs should get involved, I do not get to debate and argue enough.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Things are happening....in the seafaring world. Excitement. 

• I need to find some raves.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • HhaosHhaos Cortland, Ohio
    @Jacen for some of the shinanigans lately, been a while since Hhaos has been in anything worth calling conflict, even if you kill everyone I prone without leaving me with any kills :(