Magi Traits

Im currently a grook magi with Quick-Witted and Meticulous Care , I have just got to level 50 so I have one minor and one major trait to select, I'm interested in learning combat - currently leaning towards the +1 int for my major but if anyone has any better suggestions please let me know, also if there are any particular minor traits I should be picking up.

Best Answer

Answers

• meticulous care is garbage. Pick up health inspector or sticky stirrups instead. Go  +1 int as well
  • Aegoth said:
    meticulous care is garbage. Pick up health inspector or sticky stirrups instead.
    You can't replace a Minor with a Major
  • You can trait reset
  • And? Still only gives them two Major slots
  • At your current level... Master Contemplator minor, to help you get back to bashing faster. Robust (+1 con) for major, you need more health. You might think you have enough but, without artifacts, I can assure you that you don't.

• Aegoth said:
    You can trait reset
    Why? Meticulous care is a perfectly good minor trait, and they've taken it in a minor trait slot. They're not losing out on anything else that's massively worthwhile by having it.
  • It's early morning. I thought it was a major trait. Go away
  • health inspector is pretty useful as a successful destroy is based on the target's health
    spread positivity
  • Sticky stirrups is also useless if he isn't gonna be getting riding anytime soon (which he likely isn't).

• I have Brilliance, Quick-witted, Health inspector, Clean freak, Beloved, Master Contemplator and Death's boon.