Memorable quotes

Comments

•                                                                     

Uaithne Saganan
    She unearthed the Black Warren and vanquished grizzled Pieranotzu, the 
    Ravenous.
    She has been taught a lesson by the crafting prodigies of the realm.

Never seen this before, what is it?

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Jiraishin said:
    Alasiel says in a smooth, crystal voice, "I'm starting a bit of a project, by
    the way."

You say with a harsh Western accent, "Oh?"

Alasiel says in a smooth, crystal voice, "It's something I've personally wanted
    to attempt for a long time."

(Clan): Mezghar says, "So apparently Alasiel wants to sell me into
    slavery, just in case you never hear from me again."
    ...Timing is everything.
    It's all fun and games until the cranky Mitran buys everyone the day after he gets kicked out of his House lol
  • (OOC CLAN): Penwize says, "I think the fountain in Azdun Catacombs is hitting on me."

Dunn tells you, "I hate you."
    (Party): You say, "Bad plan coming right up."
  • edited December 2018
    Druid Azuros Xanatov, of the Heartwood Kin yells, "Mad cause bad."

2018/12/06 03:10:29 - Dalran, Dunn, Hirst, Irimon, Jadys, Jinsun, Qwindor, and Trendric have destroyed The ruins of Atop Oastan Eleusia.

• Dunn said:
    Druid Azuros Xanatov, of the Heartwood Kin yells, "Mad cause bad."

2018/12/06 03:10:29 - Dalran, Dunn, Hirst, Irimon, Jadys, Jinsun, Qwindor, and Trendric have destroyed The ruins of Atop Oastan Eleusia.
    that's some high quality bantz mate :D
  • Halos said:
     Targossas: Yay! Angel Auction! Place your bids! 
    [Actual angel falls from the sky]
    Ioje Compound: Angel Auction! Place your bids!
    Targossas: 

They stole our idea and didn't even invite us :(

• Can't wait to have my own personal angel.

• Cooper said:
    Can't wait to have my own personal angel.
    Mini isn't enough for you?
  • Accipiter said:
    Cooper said:
    Can't wait to have my own personal angel.
    Mini isn't enough for you?
    I get passed around like a join at a high school party.
  • A malodorous aura of salty sweat and tears clings to the simple form of this stone masque. Covering

only half a face, two vacuous holes glare out at the world from beneath a poignantly pinched brow. A 

sickly amber luminescence crawls across the pale face, emanating from a hoard of innumerable 

etchings scored into its reverse. They shift in chaotic patterns of nauseating arabesques, forming 

and reforming accusations of treachery and treason in countless languages.

Taryius: Salt, sweat and tears? Sounds like the forum masque.
  • Kiet said:
    Jiraishin said:
    Farrah said:
    Okay, you lost me on that one. Vanial's personality is not at all what I think of when I think of Naga.
    The Naga, at least during my time, tended to attract the Mhaldorians who were more quirky and off-the-beaten path than your standard HAIL THE SEVEN TRUTHS, WEAKLING Maldaathi or Blood Congregation type. Especially ones like Vaniel (or young Jir, for that matter) who could have long conversations with heathens that juuuuust dance on the edge of hinting at heretical sympathies and can easily leave people with the impression of "is this person actually Mhaldorian." Made for good spies. 

Also, that sense of humor. 
    I think this is kind of a myth the naga held for a while that was part of a greater pattern that ultimately led so many naga to simply say naga > mhaldor and led to half of them defecting for the ren. There were plenty of quirky people in every mhaldorian house, including the squarest of them all, the maldaathi (I say this lovingly!). The naga tended to insist they were completely different and unique, though, for who knows what reason, and this only got worse towards the end of the house's lifespan from what I can tell. It was ultimately a weird sort of isolationism that tried to play up differences rather than similarities with the rest of the city, often manufactured.

Now, don't get me wrong, I loved the naga at one point. But the EF had Dethea, Merador, and Jaryn, ffs. There are very few characters in the entire history of Mhaldor as quirky as those three, and Dethea literally covered herself in bling as Tyrannus. The BC had people like Tali and the Maldaathi had Carmain, too, both of which were 'quirkier' than any Naga off the top of my head. The most well known Naga were people like Watchman, Jurixe, Yig, Ulrike and Katia, all of which were pretty stereotypically Mhaldorian--even if they were very interesting characters within that.
    I mean, I can always come back, rejoin mhaldor, hide in a shadow and play again. I just never really got along with the ren of Mhaldor, but I hadn't really been playing much before it happened anyway, so I was more lost than most. I do miss many of the people in Mhaldor, some less than others. 
    ALso, kinda nice to be listed amongst those people, have to admit
  • Katia said:
    Kiet said:
    Jiraishin said:
    Farrah said:
    Okay, you lost me on that one. Vanial's personality is not at all what I think of when I think of Naga.
    The Naga, at least during my time, tended to attract the Mhaldorians who were more quirky and off-the-beaten path than your standard HAIL THE SEVEN TRUTHS, WEAKLING Maldaathi or Blood Congregation type. Especially ones like Vaniel (or young Jir, for that matter) who could have long conversations with heathens that juuuuust dance on the edge of hinting at heretical sympathies and can easily leave people with the impression of "is this person actually Mhaldorian." Made for good spies. 

Also, that sense of humor. 
    I think this is kind of a myth the naga held for a while that was part of a greater pattern that ultimately led so many naga to simply say naga > mhaldor and led to half of them defecting for the ren. There were plenty of quirky people in every mhaldorian house, including the squarest of them all, the maldaathi (I say this lovingly!). The naga tended to insist they were completely different and unique, though, for who knows what reason, and this only got worse towards the end of the house's lifespan from what I can tell. It was ultimately a weird sort of isolationism that tried to play up differences rather than similarities with the rest of the city, often manufactured.

Now, don't get me wrong, I loved the naga at one point. But the EF had Dethea, Merador, and Jaryn, ffs. There are very few characters in the entire history of Mhaldor as quirky as those three, and Dethea literally covered herself in bling as Tyrannus. The BC had people like Tali and the Maldaathi had Carmain, too, both of which were 'quirkier' than any Naga off the top of my head. The most well known Naga were people like Watchman, Jurixe, Yig, Ulrike and Katia, all of which were pretty stereotypically Mhaldorian--even if they were very interesting characters within that.
    I mean, I can always come back, rejoin mhaldor, hide in a shadow and play again. I just never really got along with the ren of Mhaldor, but I hadn't really been playing much before it happened anyway, so I was more lost than most. I do miss many of the people in Mhaldor, some less than others. 
    ALso, kinda nice to be listed amongst those people, have to admit
    Though, they did also explode my god.
    No house, no city, no god, It's easier to stay retired really
  • Our trust is broken now

Lol, I thought mhaldorous woulda dimed me out first
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I have a lot of questions.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Xulu, an orc witchdoctor bows his head and closes his eyes. After a moment, you
    feel your mind becoming entangled and twisted by his mental puissance.
    Xulu, an orc witchdoctor attempts to transfix a monitor lizard, but succeeds
    only in curing his blindness.

So Halos is a dryad and Jiraishin is a monitor lizard.
    I mean. He -does- like basking.

• Melodie said:
    This is really one of those times I wish I had an ounce of artistic talent for drawing. I need to see Halos and Jira bashing together as dryad and monitor lizard.

@Yae, why has thou forsaken us?
    Time to make more patented art!
  • @Dunn inadverently found something hilarious.

• How were you not already aware of the yarr emote?
  • Antonius said:
    How were you not already aware of the yarr emote?
    Why would I be?