What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Oh, do I get a sash?

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Today, all my furniture in my room decayed. Between blankets on the bed, and clothes/shoes/jewellery in and on the dresser, and Gods know what on the table, there's now more than 60 items strewn around this bedroom, and it's gonna be a pain in the ass to clean up. I have far too much stuff...  :s
  • Taleila said:
    Today, all my furniture in my room decayed. Between blankets on the bed, and clothes/shoes/jewellery in and on the dresser, and Gods know what on the table, there's now more than 60 items strewn around this bedroom, and it's gonna be a pain in the ass to clean up. I have far too much stuff...  :s
    For the small price of $50, I can organize your stuff by removing it from your property and putting it on mine.
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Astarod said:
    Taleila said:
    Today, all my furniture in my room decayed. Between blankets on the bed, and clothes/shoes/jewellery in and on the dresser, and Gods know what on the table, there's now more than 60 items strewn around this bedroom, and it's gonna be a pain in the ass to clean up. I have far too much stuff...  :s
    For the small price of $50, I can organize your stuff by removing it from your property and putting it on mine.
    Sure, if you want 2 sets of lingerie, 4 full outfits (including shoes/boots), 4 or 5 dresses, a plethora of random blankets (quite possibly have one of everything on Public NDS), tons of jewellery of various sorts, and random weapons! But you have to figure out how to get on my ship and retrieve it all.  ;) I have nothing in my Subdivision House yet.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    2 more sets of lingerie

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • edited December 2018
    Nope. I fibbed. One set of lingerie decayed! Sad day.
    So, I just took inventory of everything, and sorted through stuff. Between tailored items and jewellery, I have about 62 items alone. And it would be more than that if some of my stuff hadn't decayed over the last week. I've been slowly replacing stuff, but I think I'll wait to replace anything else until I get new furniture.  On top of that stuff, I also have 30+ items of various nature, including weapons (random throwing axe that I have no idea where it came from, because I don't use them), some pots from Petra that had dead plants in them (Taleila is not a good gardener lmao), several groups of excess herbage that won't fit in rift, a bunch of pumpkin bags, and random letters and books. (Note to self, add bookshelf to the list of furniture needed.)

I have too much crap.

I'll be spending the next couple days actually setting room descriptions, and decided what furniture I need for each of my rooms.

Also: Buying me lingerie does not gain you access to my ship. Sorry @Klendathu :tongue:
  • Shirszae said:
    Happened late last night and not exactly today, but got my Aegean Wyvern and its super awesome.  Love it to bits <3<3<3
    That is awesome. I have been so busy w work I havent had time to start mine :-(

• Today, @Zulah gave me wedding cakes. Two of them. I jokingly asked if this was a marriage proposal. Then we talked for a few minutes, and I told him I don't really eat sweets, that I much prefer a nice Mhun steak. so he gave me a Tsol'aa steak, because it was the closest thing he had on hand. :lol:
    The funniest part was, he was just like "here have cake" and didn't realize until -after- I made the proposal joke, that they were wedding cakes.  =)
  • Well that was a neat event. And it being hours later my eyes are throbbing with tiredness. Worth it. As far as I can tell I was the first PC through the rift, so even if I am too worn to make heads or tails of what happened today just yet, well hey, that's just enough serotonin to get me sleeping just fine.
  • Kai'ed you all the way up the rank.
  • Logging into this was entertaining:

You sense the sickening touch of weakness upon the Lord's Isle.
    7965h, 6870m, 33675e, 28230w  (-2m, 0.0%) 
    Citizen                                                   Rank CT  Class
    -------                                                   ---- --  -----
    Awakened Quilana, Pestilent Disciple                        1  On  Serpent
    Bloodletter Davok, Jagganeth of His Legion                  4  On  Depthswalker
    His Servant, Cooper Ikari                                   6  On  Runewarden (Dragon)
    7965h, 6870m, 33675e, 28230w
    Holding an apperception stone aloft, you gaze into the depths, seeking out Andraste.
    Rocky fields. (road)
    A noxious, red-hued fog overwhelms the area with a thick, palpable vapour. Green shoots push up from
    the ground, their tendrils creeping out to claim the blighted land. This area is unnaturally flooded 
    with water. A decaying corpse has been impaled here upon a fifteen foot stake. An occupied iron 
    gibbet, suspended from a wooden gallows, creaks ominously in the breeze. A wooden cross stands 
    nearby, its posts caked in dried blood. An obsidian eye sigil is here. A massive dire wolf looms, 
    black fur almost swallowing the light. A rock cavy hunkers here, ready to flee. There are 3 swarms 
    of bees here. Wings flaring, a pegasus tosses his regal head impatiently. Antlers of jet black crown 
    the head of a proud ivory peryton. Resting here with a haughty expression is a golden gryphon. Hands 
    of rotting flesh and white bone push up from the ground. Valaria, Initiate of the Ithmia is here. 
    Her features are obscured by a mask of lifevision. She wields a Shield of Absorption in her left 
    hand. Vice Admiral Artanis Leafwalker is here. His features are obscured by a mask of lifevision. He 
    wields a Lupine bow in both hands. Looking mighty chill, Druid Azuros Xanatov, of the Heartwood Kin 
    mills about here. He wields a wyvern-etched druidic quarterstaff in both hands. Champion of the Oak, 
    Miriew 'Mushroom Man' Le'Yuet is here, vines undulating about his form. Gladespear Dilek, 
    Forestwalker is here, vines undulating about his form. Tendril Jalia, of the Hickory Tree is here. 
    Her features are obscured by a vaguely feline mask. She wields a wyvern-etched druidic quarterstaff 
    in both hands. The shapeless whorl of the Elemental Lady Aelyn flows ever onwards. She wields a 
    Shield of Absorption bearing the House arms of the Heartwood Kin in her left hand. General Andraste 
    Lighthawk-Montenegro, 'the Savage' is riding on an alabaster pegasus. His features are obscured by a 
    haunting ritual mask of grey birch bark. He wields a grim fetish shield in his right hand.
    You see exits leading northeast, east, and south.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Merry Christmas to us!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • edited December 2018
    Haha!  To be fair, we've been fucking with them a lot. It's deserved.

eta: And also appreciated.

(Party): You say, "Ha."
    (Party): You say, "Hahaha."
    (Party): You say, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA."
    (Party): You say, "LET'S HAVE SOME FUN, JAGGANETH?!"
  • There’s a whole new city that needs totems....
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Morthif said:
    There’s a whole new city that needs totems....
    I’m sure Chubbs is happy to do that for you ;)
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Oh, look. A 5am raid on Christmas day. Happy Christmas to all!

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobriquet said:
    Oh, look. A 5am raid on Christmas day. Happy Christmas to all!
    IMO you can just not engage those, and you don’t have to engage every incursion, once no city responded so we did a rampage. Hashan’s been engaging heaps, so anyone who can’t pack up and move on from time to time is a bit dickish.
  • Minifie said:
    Sobriquet said:
    IMO you can just not engage those, and you don’t have to engage every incursion, once no city responded so we did a rampage. Hashan’s been engaging heaps, so anyone who can’t pack up and move on from time to time is a bit dickish.
    Easy solution we’ve used multiple times with both Mhaldor and Ashtan, just ignore them if you really don’t want to defend

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Sobriquet said:
    Are you not allowed to raid on Christmas? Is there some rule about that? If you don't wanna engage, then don't. There's others who're happy enough to engage without bitching about it on the forums five minutes later. You really don't seem as though you're having much fun with the game, lately.

• Nah, raiding on the big holidays is a dick move. 

• edited December 2018
    Cooper said:
    Nah, raiding on the big holidays is a dick move. 
    Disagree!  Raiding on holidays is perfectly fine.

However, entrenching in a city for hours on end on a holiday is a dick move, I'd say.  (I don't think that's what happened, just saying there's definitely a line there.)

ETA: Especially considering that some of us either don't celebrate the same holidays or are stuck at home with literally no one but us and pets.
  • edited December 2018
    Cooper said:
    Nah, raiding on the big holidays is a dick move. 
    There's a plethora of reasons why this is wrong. Riell named a few.
    You think raiding is bad? Don't defend. It really isn't that difficult. I mean I know you enjoy coming to post on forums the second someone raids you /defiles with more people or whatever, but really it's not that difficult.
    Feel free to question attitudes someone has during it, like Riell also mentioned... Saying a blanket statement of 'raiding is bad' is just absurd.

• Anyone who has played for more than a month should pretty much expect SOME kind of raid on the holidays. It is when everyone is home and bored and able to play.  (It's also when timezone-abuse leads to hurt feelings.)

It used to be a dick move, now it's just a move.  The penile intrusion comes, as @Riell said, when you entrench (or with 3 people on).