Help understanding reflexes

Hello

like the title said, i need help understanding reflexes, im new to this type of roleplay experience, and know nothing about coding (im a fast learner tho), i woud like to understand how it works so i can start setting up things like anti-theft, or writhe when a stupid lycopod tangles me up lol. I play on the website client, which i think is called nexus.

thanks!

Comments

• Essentially, reflexes are things that happen based off of the text that appears on screen.  You capture certain text, and the script tells your client to do something.  A common one is take gold, put gold in pack when an enemy is slain.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Read over HELP CURING as well. The game has a stand-alone curing system that will cover anything basic for you.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Torinn said:
    Essentially, reflexes are things that happen based off of the text that appears on screen.  You capture certain text, and the script tells your client to do something.  A common one is take gold, put gold in pack when an enemy is slain.
    yeah i get like what they do, but i don't know how the scripts and such work, like what do i put and where lol
  • There's a nexus clan in game, you could probably ask on the newbie channel to get inducted, and also a nexus channel on the achaean discord. 

The settings links you to a wiki that's helpful! http://nexus.ironrealms.com/Settings

If you go into the little settings gears in the bottom right, most of what you'll do will be in the 'reflexes' tab. You can start with the simplified scripting tool to learn what the possibilities are. Aliases let you set a short text set that will then execute one or a series of commands. Triggers are commands that will happen when something in the game occurs. 
  • I appreciate all the help