Earth Quests

Does anybody have any advice on how to defeat Udohm in the trial by combat? As a lower level Apostate, this is proving to be quite difficult. 

Comments

• no sharing quest info allowed I'm afraid
  • understood. I had a guess this was a thing, but I'm having issues getting the rules page to load. thanks!

• Get a Knight friend to defend you through it, or a Magi friend to reflect you after you attack. Think outside the box!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Atalkez said:
    Get a Knight friend to defend you through it, or a Magi friend to reflect you after you attack. Think outside the box!
    Tried the latter, looks like at least half of his attacks ignore reflect. :(
  • latest attempt will be to have someone pull me from the arena, so I can heal. Hopefully he doesn't follow. With my lock he will be blocking my exit somehow
  • I think when I did it last he chased brazier, but it's worth a try. 
  • Solnir said:
    I think when I did it last he chased brazier, but it's worth a try. 
    He definitely chases brazier....
  • Ask in game, there are quite a few of us that can help you.

Never done it myself but sounds like fun! 

• Cooper said:
    Ask in game, there are quite a few of us that can help you.

Never done it myself but sounds like fun! 
    I have random people helping and trying different things. If you are on, i'll tells you. About to try floating me up in the air to see if that takes me out of range. 
  • "Earth" as an elemental concept has often been filled with a lot of different things: it can refer to sand, rock, soil, stone, metal, plants, clay, et cetera, all working towards one thing: growth. Building on that, the overarching theme of Earth is a diverse set of people (the tribes) coming together to achieve a common goal for all (Cacharann). Thus, good number of the quests are best done with a group (helping each other).
     <3 
  • I'd say every elemental quest is best done with people helping because having 8 people to tank a mob is always easier than having 1, lol.
  • Kiet said:
    I'd say every elemental quest is best done with people helping because having 8 people to tank a mob is always easier than having 1, lol.
    But minimum epeen

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Profibro and I did it with just us 2, get good.

• I just had Nazihk defend me everywhere on the plane and did fine.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates