Achaean Raves

Comments

• Props to @Taryius for being a good sport and helping us get a novice out of Mhaldor's raid group!
  • I completed my first bounty yay
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    edited October 2018
    I have two mini-beholder loyals now and I love them
    EDIT: I have 3 mini-beholders now. Is there some way to transfer loyalty to other people?

5020h, 4300m, 23382e, 19200w cexkdbp zyral
    Hovering in the air seemingly unsupported, this spherical creature appears to 
    consist of nothing more than a head. Covered in leathery, wrinkled brown skin, 
    he has a thick, central stalk extending approximately six inches from his 
    forehead, an equally-spaced ring of seven smaller eye-stalks surrounding it. 
    The tip of each stalk bulges outwards, the bilious green eyes within turning 
    independently of the others. Beneath the ocular section of the monster, a broad
    mouth contains multiple rows of needle-like teeth that point backwards into his
    maw, the undulations of the broad purple tongue within forcing rivulets of 
    drool to dribble down its chin. Four vestigal tentacles hang beneath the 
    creature, two suckers clearly visible on each one. He is called 'Zyral.'
    A many green eyed monster looks to be crushingly strong.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Farrah said:
    That looks like something from the Chaos Plane...

Don't let Farrah see it. 🔥
    Them. Not it. Them.

I have THREE.

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    I got two and decided to stop. I'm not sure what other prizes are available, but I wasn't willing to get an army of eyeball monsters in exchange >_> For one thing, they look weird, and they don't reset to inventory so they just creepily stand around for days on end. And just look at that strength. I imagine they'll just attack you on spoopy day or something. 

• I wanna petition to have the monsters made resetting. I love mine too much.
  • @Vaniel . 10/10 conversation, would be jumped by him while hunting again.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    I love my interactions with Vaniel, as scarce as they are.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Jiraishin said:
    @Vaniel . 10/10 conversation, would be jumped by him while hunting again.
    It was very fun. I liked the back and forth!

Kyrra said:
    I love my interactions with Vaniel, as scarce as they are.
    You can always feel free to poke lazy-boi when you see him. He's usually just lazing or looking for a good place to nap while his fawn babies graze anyways!
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    It's okay, I've been breaking guards since I was a slave, including today right before you did! It's a time-honoured (and completely random) tradition.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Rhivona said:
    Torben said:
    I have to say ... The furnishing update looks amazing for actually making my house look properly furnished. I haven't had a chance to go into detail but the ability to make basins, sinks, fireplaces, fire pits, screens, wardrobes, counters, racks and tons more new items. Having a house fully furnished with servants walking around. I am so desperate to finish work and get stuck into this. Well done to whoever coded this update! <3
    Alongside this, have you seen the more silent addition of MSG LISTR?
    A rave for Rhivona too is in order I think. Was real quick when I had a servant decide he didn't want to listen to me, and now this.  =)
  • edited November 2018
    Sartan said:
    @Rhivona deserves more raves than any of you realize.
    Hail Master!

...not getting locust’d this time
  • Minifie said:
    Sartan said:
    Hail Master!

• I wasn't sure coming back how I'd manage after 6 months of couch surfing, but nothing has really boiled my blood like it did and I've been keeping a pretty cool frame, which is awesome because Mhaldor is still as great as ever and, if anything, raiding has been a lot more fun (including leading my first defense, which went well, which is confusing me as well). I don't really have any specific people to rave about, but honestly the game is a lot less toxic when you yourself aren't arcing up all the time.

@Nicola this was pretty mature, yeah? Can I have a pouf now for the Subjugator office?
  • Caelan said:
    Minifie said:
    Sartan said:
    Hail Master!

I have tried this and it works.
  • @Minifie You can have a footstool or an ottoman!
  • Cerys said:
    Dislike, I saw you on QW the other day and was like "oh he's back, I'll send him a tell," buuuut it wasn't you. :/
  • Alasiel said:
    Cerys said:
    Dislike, I saw you on QW the other day and was like "oh he's back, I'll send him a tell," buuuut it wasn't you. :/
    He's been around, we went shopping today :D
  • Infernal <3