Memorable quotes

Comments

• Do you not love lamp?
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Icon is used by the Nexus client to display different icons next to different types of object in a room.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • @Minifie people hated on moth memes, but I never saw one that didn't crack me right up

• lmao. i hope the winner got credits
  • The winner was Sartan, he is always the winner!  (In his own imagination, ha!)
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • @Alasiel good job, I'm proud of you :)

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • You guys are the worst role models.
  • Alasiel said:
    You guys are the worst role models.
    Did you expect otherwise?

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Achilles said:
    Jiraishin said:
    Alasiel says in a smooth, crystal voice, "I'm starting a bit of a project, by
    the way."

You say with a harsh Western accent, "Oh?"

Alasiel says in a smooth, crystal voice, "It's something I've personally wanted
    to attempt for a long time."

(Clan): Mezghar says, "So apparently Alasiel wants to sell me into
    slavery, just in case you never hear from me again."
    ...Timing is everything.
    Joke is on the buyer.  He eats everything and won't share bacon, he jumps on tanks instead of detonating them away and until recently he had a bladder problem and leaked everywhere.
    Except you get mudflower, that’s the true prize.
  • Minifie said:
    Achilles said:
    Jiraishin said:
    the way."

...Timing is everything.
    Joke is on the buyer.  He eats everything and won't share bacon, he jumps on tanks instead of detonating them away and until recently he had a bladder problem and leaked everywhere.

Achilles said:
    Jiraishin said:
    the way."

...Timing is everything.
    won't share bacon

• Pyori said:
    Minifie said:
    Achilles said:
    Jiraishin said:
    the way."

...Timing is everything.

Achilles said:
    Jiraishin said:
    the way."

...Timing is everything.
    won't share bacon

That bacon has feelings.
  • Yeah it’s skin feels pretty smooth as a backpack. 

• (Eleusis): Waayen says, "We have a flashing novice on the loose, a targossian novice with a blanket."

This isn't how you convert the masses.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• The math checks out.

• @Ysela has just given all our opponents the formula to calculate exactly how any raid with Cooper and Proficy in will drastically skew numbers in Mhaldor's favour. How are we ever going to complain we were outnumbered now!
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Alrena said:
    @Ysela has just given all our opponents the formula to calculate exactly how any raid with Cooper and Proficy in will drastically skew numbers in Mhaldor's favour. How are we ever going to complain we were outnumbered now!
    Shame upon your family!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Alrena said:
    @Ysela has just given all our opponents the formula to calculate exactly how any raid with Cooper and Proficy in will drastically skew numbers in Mhaldor's favour. How are we ever going to complain we were outnumbered now!
    you forgot handicaps that I bring, the equivalent of letting someone hit your ball in golf :(.
  • Minifie said:
    Alrena said:
    you forgot handicaps that I bring, the equivalent of letting someone hit your ball in golf :(.
    It isn't your fault.  You were taught by @Aegoth.   Cooper and Proficy are offset by bringing Aegoth and Minifie.  :P

• Bitch, tell that to my kill count. In every fight I participate in, I come out as the victor :D
  • Aegoth said:
    Bitch, tell that to my kill count. In every fight I participate in, I come out as the victor :D
    When you reincarnate into xoran just for more fire resist... As Aegoth’s ally...