[Mudlet] Another denizen targeting script

Comments

• I've seen people that attack things automatically when they enter and people that don't. Sometimes, this can be quite annoying when people start hitting things when the room is way too tough. Other times, it seems convenient. Is there a toggle for this built in in the basher or is this something that needs to be added separately? Thank you!
  • Usually, you need to use the F2 key (default) to start attacking in a new room. Attacking at once when you enter a new room/the priority list fills can be added, but it's not part of the basher to avoid automation charges.

If you are in "manual" targetting mode, the basher will wait a configurable time (default is 3 seconds, I believe) for a newly set target to be available after the last target was killed. If it is available, the basher will attack that new target. That means if you are in a group and follow the group leader's targets and kill the last target in a room, you will immediately start attacking in a new room if the leader moves and calls a new target in that timespan. But usually, the leader will wait a moment for the other group members to regain balance and heal up for a moment before moving on.
  • I admit to sometimes hitting things immediately when I enter the next room. It's because I didn't see anyone pass me in that direction and assumed there wouldn't be anyone there. As soon as I hit enter on my movement command I tapped F2 since the ping and physical reaction line up rather nicely.

Sorry to everyone I do this to :(
  • Tahquil said:
    I admit to sometimes hitting things immediately when I enter the next room. It's because I didn't see anyone pass me in that direction and assumed there wouldn't be anyone there. As soon as I hit enter on my movement command I tapped F2 since the ping and physical reaction line up rather nicely.

Sorry to everyone I do this to :(
    Seriously don’t understand why people get so upset by this. It’s such a little thing, and I feel like the majority of people pay attention and step out once they realize someone else is already there.
  • Ada said:
    Hi! While the latest update posted by Keneanung correctly picks up battlerage abilities from Attainment, we're having trouble with battlerage skills not getting used due to bugs in IRE's own GMCP data. I've written a set of changes to address it, please find a release here: https://github.com/adayoung/Bashing/releases/tag/1.9-pre-2594940-cooldown2rageAvailable

This is a temporary solution and it'll not be required once IRE over its GMCP issues. Feedback welcome! :3
    Hi! IRE's GMCP data appears to have been fixed and this lets us use it for sensing battlerage cooldowns again. And so I invite you to try a new release here: https://github.com/AchaeaBashingScript/Bashing/releases/tag/v1.9-pre-da30238-moveBattlerageToAttainmentIREButtonActions

This additionally shows you battlerage skills identified by the system in the 'kconfig bashing' alias with a button to reset it again. Please note it takes a bit to get details of all abilities and if you do click the 'reset' button, you might have to skip, bounce, jump, and twirl a little till you see the line, 'keneanung: Finished parsing battlerage skills.' (it needs to a bunch of prompts for some reason, it's a GMCP quirk?)

It works as intended for me in Runewarden, Serpent, and Blue Dragon. We need more feedback before it becomes a stable release! :3
  • Ada said:
    (it needs to a bunch of prompts for some reason, it's a GMCP quirk?)
    As far as I know, sendGMCP on the Mudlet side doesn't actually send anything until something else is sent to the game (i.e. an actual command). Usually just adding send("") after the sendGMCP call is sufficient to fix that.
  • I'm not sure this is working correctly in Fire Lord, for the record. Doesn't seem to register the cooldown of Battlerage

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • @Sobriquet, mMaybe check whether `kconfig bashing` shows you the correct battlerage skills for Firelord and compare it with what you have in the gmcp.IRE.Display.ButtonActions table? That should give us some insight about why it's not working. Paste the thingies here!
  • Installed this last night, super cool. 
  • only problem is that when I type "ab" it goes wonky parsing all my rage options, and scrolls the screen so much I have to scroll up to read ab. 
  • edited November 2018
    @Ada
    Any reason why it keeps doing this?
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/eGNt_vmp

Edit: To clarify, everytime I press F2 it does the above. Sometimes spams for longer. It's a bit odd.

keneanung: Bashing is on
    keneanung: Automatic fleeing is on
    keneanung: Warning at a security threshhold of 300 health
    keneanung: Fleeing at a security threshhold of 200 health
    keneanung: Attack is set to kill
    keneanung: Autoraze is on
    keneanung: Special attack on shielding is set to Rsl
    keneanung: Razing shields with rage is off
    keneanung: Currently using this battlerage strategy: simple
    keneanung: Currently using this system: auto
    keneanung: Considering loyals for fallback targets is off
    keneanung: Manual targetting is off
    keneanung: Waiting for 2 seconds for a new target before stopping, if attacking manually
    keneanung: Battlerage skills identified (reset): collide bulwark fragment onslaught etch safeguard

keneanung: Loading these additional files on startup:    (Add new file)

keneanung: Version: 1.9-pre-f03eff0-moveBattlerageToAttainmentIREButtonActions

• Hrm, just got stuck in a nonstop loop and crashed me. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it does the same thing as the log I posted above.
  • That's weird. The only times it should request a list of attainment skills is when you login, dragonform, switch class, or manually click on 'reset' in kconfig bashing. Maybe you were lagging and something got thrown off? Is it still happening? Do we have a way to reproduce the issue, @Vika?
  • edited November 2018
    Ada said:
    That's weird. The only times it should request a list of attainment skills is when you login, dragonform, switch class, or manually click on 'reset' in kconfig bashing. Maybe you were lagging and something got thrown off? Is it still happening? Do we have a way to reproduce the issue, @Vika?
    Not too sure how to re-produce. It just kind of happens. I just tried a new profile and targetted something random and it did it again
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/eqhL6Cdx
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/nfWRqfTl

You can see what I deal with every time I F2 now.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/pxNqHdEo
  • @Vika, can you check what you have in the F2 key? There should be only one line in it keneanung.bashing.attackButton() and there should be only one entry for the F2 key.
  • Ada said:
    @Vika, can you check what you have in the F2 key? There should be only one line in it keneanung.bashing.attackButton() and there should be only one entry for the F2 key.
    Yes, that's all that is there. Nothing else is bound to F2.
  • I don't see anything in the code that would cause it. Can you check with one version before the latest? @Vika? I'm a Runewarden too and it's working without any issues for me XD
  • Ada said:
    I don't see anything in the code that would cause it. Can you check with one version before the latest? @Vika? I'm a Runewarden too and it's working without any issues for me XD
    I dunno. I even went into .config mudlet profiles to delete all traces of the basher and the most current version was just as bad.

Went back to try the release before the current and it's much less spammy, but does the same thing: https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/lZ9gda1a
  • Any ideas for using newest wundersys, using the newest version of this...and on shields, it will break one shield, then sit idle. And sometimes it gets stuck spamming the shield move and won't move on.

keneanung: Bashing is on
    keneanung: Automatic fleeing is on
    keneanung: Warning at a security threshhold of 500 health
    keneanung: Fleeing at a security threshhold of 300 health
    keneanung: Attack is set to battlefury focus speed/slaughter
    keneanung: Autoraze is on
    keneanung: Special attack on shielding is set to carve
    keneanung: Razing shields with rage is off
    keneanung: Currently using this battlerage strategy: simple
    keneanung: Currently using this system: wundersys
    keneanung: Considering loyals for fallback targets is off
    keneanung: Manual targetting is off
    keneanung: Waiting for 2 seconds for a new target before stopping, if attacking manually
    keneanung: Battlerage skills identified (reset): collide bulwark fragment onslaught etch safeguard

keneanung: Loading these additional files on startup:    (Add new file)

keneanung: Version: 1.9-pre-f03eff0-moveBattlerageToAttainmentIREButtonActions
  • Been trying to rig this up for Starmourn. Anybody had any luck? It seems to kind of want to work, but not entirely yet
  • Aesgar said:
    Been trying to rig this up for Starmourn. Anybody had any luck? It seems to kind of want to work, but not entirely yet
    https://forums.starmourn.com/
  • ... Everytime I initiate this (tap F2) I get      Sending Client.Map       flash up twice. No changes, been happening since Saturday.
  • Me too. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Tahquil said:
    ... Everytime I initiate this (tap F2) I get      Sending Client.Map       flash up twice. No changes, been happening since Saturday.
    Same for me now - Just noticed today after you said it. 
  • @Rhivona : Thank you.
  • I'm aware psion came out after the latest release, however any way I can get it to stop spamming the razing rage attack as psion and instead using like whirlwind or something with the rage?
  • Etharius said:
    I'm aware psion came out after the latest release, however any way I can get it to stop spamming the razing rage attack as psion and instead using like whirlwind or something with the rage?
    It's because the razing attack with all other classes is the third ability, but for Psion it's the fourth. So the system is trying to use the fourth ability like normal, the problem is just that it's not what it expects it to be

• I'm having an issue with it... Every time I change form, to or from elemental or dragon, the basher simply stops using battlerage abilities. It keeps hitting normally with the main attack, just don't hit the battlerate abilities anymore and I need to reconnect for it to work again.
    Any idea of what might be causing that problem? I already tried to reinstall and to hit the reset battlerage button in kconfig bashing but it just doesn't work unless I reconnect. 

You notice a terrible smell in the air and see that Zoot, a leafy humgii is trying to look inconspicuous.
    A Tsol'aa archer exclaims, "Ahhh...how nice to breathe the fresh air of the forest!"