Great Rock Occultists

I completed the task to defeat the occultist and monster within the Greak Rock, but I need to go back there. I switched loyalties pretty early, and now my tasks are all messed up. I need to go back, but I can't find it. Where should I go for this?

Best Answer

Answers

• Ask in game.

• Kiet said:
    If your quest is messed up (it can happen when you switch cities), you'll wanna ask Romeo/Juliet to help fix it for you.
    From what I understand from the last time I had to help a novice with this, Romeo and Juliet can't actually fix this issue. It's an ISSUE ME sort of situation, and so if I run into someone who's had this problem in Cyrene, I usually just induct them into my house or point them to someone in the house they're interested in who can, since they can't do their city tasks until it's fixed.

It's a years old problem, really. Frustrating to hear that it's still popping up.
  • I see you're in dawnblade but just fyi: you will automatically get the city tasks at level 31 so just hunt to 31
  • Keorin said:
    Kiet said:
    If your quest is messed up (it can happen when you switch cities), you'll wanna ask Romeo/Juliet to help fix it for you.
    From what I understand from the last time I had to help a novice with this, Romeo and Juliet can't actually fix this issue. It's an ISSUE ME sort of situation, and so if I run into someone who's had this problem in Cyrene, I usually just induct them into my house or point them to someone in the house they're interested in who can, since they can't do their city tasks until it's fixed.

It's a years old problem, really. Frustrating to hear that it's still popping up.
    So what do you recommend I do? I am already in a house, but I still have the same problem.
  • If you're in a House then there is nothing more to be done? The main point of the cultist quest is to give you city tasks to join a House
  • The cultist quest, and the city tasks in turn, are there to give you a basic introduction to things before you join a house. After you've joined one, though, your house and city tend to provide your main avenues for more structured character advancement. Basically, you just ended up skipping ahead a little, which shouldn't cause you any trouble at all, since you didn't miss much.