Fire Lord spark and brand tracking

Hi.

Before I start making one from scratch, does anyone have a fire lord spark and brand tracker that I can borrow? :)

Comments

• I do, let me see if I can de-couple it from my system

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • +1
    Your fires begin to rage with the desire to consume. --exact match
    sparkLevel = 1

+2
    The very air warps about you as your flames burn ever brighter. --exact match
    sparkLevel = 2

+3
    The flames that compose you turn a searing white. --exact match
    sparkLevel = 3

+4
    A crown of flames ignites about your head, a mark of Kkractle's esteem. --exact match
    sparkLevel = 4

The burning crown about your head flickers out of existence. --exact match
    sparkLevel = 3

Your searing white flames are diminished, turning to a burning orange. --exact match
    sparkLevel = 2

As you cease to burn with such intensity the warping of the air that surrounds you fades. --exact match
    sparkLevel = 1

The loud crackling of your flames grows quiet, their strength greatly reduced. --exact match
    sparkLevel = 0

I also have fancy coloured echos to easily show me the spark levels. 
    <div>cecho("\n<red>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Spark --- <orange>2<red> ---")
    </div><div>cecho("\n<red>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Spark --- <orange>2<red> ---")
    </div><div>cecho("\n<red>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Spark --- <orange>2<red> ---")</div>
    Just replace "2" with whatever number, and I delete the trigger line also. My brand tracking is too deeply tied into my system to easily pull it out, though, sorry. 

• No worries. That's all I was looking for. Ty!
  • Brands haven't been posted here, but I shall post what I have when I finish tweaking.