Dragon Lairs

Comments

• I just stopped doing the quest line when Nicola posted that you'd still contribute, but not benefit, while in lesserform. If they change it, I'll finish it up (though the courier is bullshit). Dragon is only good for bashing guards and breathrain, I can do everything else in one of my lesserform classes.
  • 100 lessons and an honours line though! The foray is buggy as all hell. Courier seems to ave been slowed down some and sticks to the highways.
  • I have 2k lessons that I have nothing worthwhile to use on, 100 more won't help!
  • I am ok with the high-end bashers who bash past gold caps are giving bashing bonuses to those non-artied hunters whose best bashing form is dragonform.
  • Rangor said:
    I am ok with the high-end bashers who bash past gold caps are giving bashing bonuses to those non-artied hunters whose best bashing form is dragonform.
    I’m artied just fine and my best bashing class is easily Dragon. 

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Shirszae said:
    Makes as much sense as nondragons contributing to the hoard, which is already in.
    Indeed that does not make sense either
  • I noticed the courier is slowed down and won't get critted, cos I got it! Thank you!

I hardly dragonform .Lesser is a tonne more useful esp multiclass. Hunting wise, many lesser classes are far more efficient too. Consider giving the bonuses to lesser too? Or a percentage of it? Or is lair a way to close the gap between much better lesser and dragonform?
  • Dochitha said:
    Hunting wise, many lesser classes are far more efficient too.
    This is not true unless you’re extremely artied and have everything for your class as well.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    I hunt much better as a 2h than as a Dragon, at least. And I wouldnt say I am extremely artied. 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Atalkez said:
    Dochitha said:
    This is not true unless you’re extremely artied and have everything for your class as well.
    I agree that you need to be artied to outpace dragon hunting, but that is sort of irrelevant to the point.

The people who are funding and going to use the hoard bonuses are, the majority of the time, going to be people bashing in dragonform. Those people bash in their lesserform classes so the bonuses of hoards are irrelevant (only exception I know of is Utianima who uses Thoth's fang in dform even though it isn't that great anymore).

• I hunt in Dragon because I just find it less dangerous. I can't take 2 glubbers in Runie, so while.i hit harder and can take them out with a lucky Crit, Dragon is far easier. Same for the hydroforms, 2 x Outsiders, groups of Vertani etc. 

The extra health plus soa makes me hunt better in Dragon. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • I don't do hydroforms/outsiders, but glubbers and vertani aren't a problem in serpent. 

• edited November 2018
    Atalkez said:
    Dochitha said:
    Depending on where you're talking about, as well. Somewhere like Fissure or maybe Azdun catacombs? Sure. I hunt all of Meropis better in runewarden, and I only have lv1 scims / lv2 crit pendant. Elisella's only got basic hp arties / lv3 crit pendant and she hunts better in Shaman than in dragon.
    Dragon's good for super strong mobs, or somewhere like Prin if you don't have a lot of tanking arties/cape. It's not that dragon's bad, it's just slower than most. 3s bal is kinda gross. 2h is ~3s but it also hits harder by a fair bit.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I hunt almost exclusively in water lady, now. Pretty similar tanking to dragon, much faster/still decent attacks, and I don't even have any of the arties that increase damage or anything like that for WL. I only dragon these days for raids or if I need to travel to random places (up north, Polyargos, etc).
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Melodie said:
    I hunt almost exclusively in water lady, now. Pretty similar tanking to dragon, much faster/still decent attacks, and I don't even have any of the arties that increase damage or anything like that for WL. I only dragon these days for raids or if I need to travel to random places (up north, Polyargos, etc).
    Ele Lords don't have damage-increasing arties for hunting. Unless that got stealth changed, no artifacts affected its damage.

• Firelord is shit for hunting, I think I'd be better off newbie kicking as Dragon. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • ya'll bitching about this shit and I damn killed that stupid courier because he wouldn't talk. Even greeting him repeatedly, asking him questions while on 1% he just said he wouldn't talk. I hate this.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Pyori said:
    Melodie said:
    Ele Lords don't have damage-increasing arties for hunting. Unless that got stealth changed, no artifacts affected its damage.
    A Tooth of Parililos:                      400 credits - fluvial_fury
       - Increases the damage dealt by PERVASION abilities by 5%.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    I always bash using sword and board because it's awesome.  No, wait it's not.  It's horrible.  

I think I've hit the gold cap once ever, during the Adryn Tournament hunting portion.  My one rant is Gold dragons don't have a workhorse who will carry the rest of us.
  • edited November 2018
    I dont remember my original dragon color :(

I think it was green
  • edited November 2018
    I only hunted in Dragon so I could bash on my 2nd screen/tab out whenever a colleague walked in without having to worry about dying. I've been killed a few times by doing that in open PK areas/bounty hunters though 

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Proficy said:
    I dont remember my original dragon color :(

I think it was green
    Time to log in and find out <3
  • Broke it again. :(

• courier disappeared into thin air :(
  • The foreman vanished.
  • Telinus said:
    The foreman vanished.
    What you get for dying. :)
  • Rangor said:
    Telinus said:
    The foreman vanished.
    What you get for dying. :)
    It's not my fault I don't know how to ink a starburst.
  • QwindorQwindor Fort Riley
    So I remember when I chose what colour I was for dragon but it is not what hoard I have access to. I choose black before the changes so I had to do the whole issue me and get a time set up to do the ceremony and such. Any idea what is up with that @Nicola or @Ictinus?