Trading globe contents

Was wondering if there was a command to trade in globe contents i wont be using for credits, like artefact trade in command or is my only option to trade with others?
I got a heap of caches and sleeves, and 2 wooden carts

Mainly wondering about the wooden carts as i don't have anything to sell on them.

Best Answer

• Accepted Answer
    Askren said:
    Cooper said:
    You're going to want to open or sell the caches to players, and unwrap the sleeves and sell them to players.

Wooden carts can be traded in for 5 bound credits using PROMO TRADEIN

So Caches have to be sold before i open them? and sleeves the opposite?
    Caches can be sold as is, or you can try open them and see if you can find buyers for the things you get. Tradein of the contents varies wildly.
    Sleeves have to be unwrapped. Cards tradein for 35cr if they're shit and you can't find someone to sell them to.

Answers

• Most things you get in globes, including the wooden boxes and the cards you unwrap from sleeves, can be traded in for credits using the standard artefact tradein command.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • You're going to want to open or sell the caches to players, and unwrap the sleeves and sell them to players.

• Cooper said:
    You're going to want to open or sell the caches to players, and unwrap the sleeves and sell them to players.

So Caches have to be sold before i open them? and sleeves the opposite?
  • Its entirely up to you. They can be sold before opening, or you can open them and sell the contents