Player Pics

Comments

• @Tjay that Looks awesome.  Makes me want to get more done (always).  Still need to put the Metallica skull (Live Shit one) and an "eet fuk" somewhere.

• edited October 2018
    Sometimes... I art. 

• I was expecting a humanoid rose
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Just because it's been a while... Random Wednesday at work selfie

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    (the awesome for the visitor, not the tumour op, obvs. Hope your nephew makes a full recovery)

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • @Aegoth - I got that fire-walking down pat! No worries

• Damn Baegoth, you're a badass IRL too?!
    (Holocaust Inc): Taryius says, "Waait *hic* .. Quaff drInks *hic*  everything in a bott *hic* lee, I tHouGhf It was just 5
    sipSh.."
  • U know it bb
  • Big fan of The IT Crowd? :D

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    My dream in a picture.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Melodie said:
    My dream in a picture.
    4 beautiful women and a cupcake shop, I can think of many people who would agree to it being their dream in a picture as well :tongue:
    Let me enjoy my childhood nostalgia innocently damnit. :angry:
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
    Look at that dorky little face next to fish. What a great Achaean nerrrrrrd.