Seeking assistance from a strong writer.

I have a college admission essay written. I need anyone who writes well to review my work. make correction's as needed. suggestions to rewording things etc etc. if your intrested in helping out shoot me a message with your email. If inspiration is needed there can be credit rewards. thanks. 
Cooper said:
This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!

Comments

• edited October 2018
    Driden said:
    I have a college admission essay written. I need anyone who writes well to review my work. make correction's as needed. suggestions to rewording things etc etc. if your intrested in helping out shoot me a message with your email. If inspiration is needed there can be credit rewards. thanks. 

I have a college admission essay written and I need anyone who writes well to review my work, make corrections as needed, suggestions to rewording things, etc. If you're interested in helping out, shoot me a message with your email. If inspiration is needed, there can be credit rewards. Thanks.

Image result for accepted is this a test

• Good ol' Word and Ginger grammar checker got me through college.
    Word to make corrections and Ginger to suggest rewording. 

• Driden said:
    I consider myself a fairly strong writer overall! Maybe not perfect, but I can pick out the obvious things and maybe even throw in semi-colon to really blow someone's socks off! :D 

In all seriousness, though, I never mind proofreading work and even try to whip my friends and Housemates in-game about doing it more often!
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    http://hemingwayapp.com/

It's not perfect, but it's another weapon in the arsenal.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Klendathu said:
    http://hemingwayapp.com/

It's not perfect, but it's another weapon in the arsenal.
    thank you klendathu. This is super helpful. Camroth said:
    Good ol' Word and Ginger grammar checker got me through college.
    Word to make corrections and Ginger to suggest rewording. 

thank you i will check these out. Vika said:
    Driden said:
    I consider myself a fairly strong writer overall! Maybe not perfect, but I can pick out the obvious things and maybe even throw in semi-colon to really blow someone's socks off! :D 

In all seriousness, though, I never mind proofreading work and even try to whip my friends and Housemates in-game about doing it more often!
    thanks again once the rough draft is less rough i will throw it your way. Caelan said:
    Driden said:

I have a college admission essay written and I need anyone who writes well to review my work, make corrections as needed, suggestions to rewording things, etc. If you're interested in helping out, shoot me a message with your email. If inspiration is needed, there can be credit rewards. Thanks.

Image result for accepted is this a test
    drink voyria
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • I'm an English teacher and my senior students write these every year. PM me a link to your google doc or something and I can take a look. 

• I'm also an English teacher like @Laedha, and I have a background in comparative literature. Although my works are mostly creative stuff, I don't mind helping out with an admission essay. Send me a message too if you need any more help. Good luck! :smiley: