Reclamation seems like it has great potential, but at the same time feels slightly... Empty.
- The first three abilities could easily be packaged into one.
- Status should really be the second ability in the tree, or in this first package.
- Forestwalk is just Flow, except on your claimed land. I'd rather just be able to Flow to people within my claimed land.
- Sleep Spores... Well... I'm not sure how useful those are, but I'm imagining the answer is somewhere near "Not very."
- Windwhisper is nice. It feels like a Groves ability though.
- Knowledge is just Eyes.
- Omniscience is Forestwatch.
- Poison Spores could be okay, until you realise you can only have one effect.
- Consume is... Cool... I guess...?
- Constrict seems fair, but you can already do that without the cooldown limitation using Hydra, which uses a whole other balance.
- Regrowth is nice. It's another Rejuvenate though.
- Pollen can't be used with other spores.
- Signal feels like it should be built into Reclamation by default.
- Polarity... I didn't even realise you could have one effect at a time until reading this, and it left me actually mind boggled.
- Subsume would be useless if Reclamation just made your reclaimed land Forest and allowed you to use your Groves skills in it.
- Ward should maybe be a passive, though having an extra defence that needs to be stripped is nice.
- Revive is incredible... But we already have it in Groves, it's just not mobile, and Revive is free.
- Embrace, killpath, nice.
- Wrath? ALL MY HARD WORK. But seriously, it does sound like an incredibly strong ability, even if it's only a Lash 2.0, which also removes all your claim.
Make Reclamation more of a Long-Term skill, make it create forests that last and can be used with groves.
Allow ability to nurture existing forests and the new ones you're creating afresh with nice utility.
Allow Forestals to actually claim the world back in some way, but in a manageable way.
More Refresh and Smother like abilities, those are the really good ones!
These are obviously just my opinions, but Reclamation as an actual skill... It holds little that's actually new.
Reclaim (Relinquish, Expand, Status)
When I look at Reclamation abilities, this is what I see the skill as being, in terms of new stuff, with the stricken abilities being ones that'd take me a lot of convincing to use.
Stuff like Refresh, Windwhisper and Smother is nice.
I mean absolutely no offence, but this is just what I feel at the moment.