Austin, TX

I'm a little south of Austin for Veteran's Day weekend, land in San Antonio on Saturday afternoon and leave Monday afternoon. Old roommate getting married on Sunday afternoon. Gauging interest on eating/hanging out on Saturday evening, I can afford to stay out late because of the way my schedule plays out. If people hang around or live nearby and are interested, can probably do stuff late on Sunday or grab breakfast on Sunday and Monday. But before all that, probing for interest.
And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.

Comments

• I love that the tags are Whataburger and Torchy's #priorities

I'll answer the probe
  • Austin does Austin....
  • Those are two of the last places I would make a priority of visiting if I was in Austin.

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    Go to JJ's in Cedar Park.  I haven't been back home in like 10 years so the quality might have changed but that was by far my favorite smokehouse when I was living there. 
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    Also make a trip to Freebirds if you like burritos the size of your forearm.

• I’ll try to make it Saturday night/Sunday would be cool to have some people join us!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • I'll join y'all in spirit.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • You can try Freebirds if you like worse quality burritos than Chipotle (I am not a large fan of Chipotle either - lack of choice is killer).

• He's allowed to be nostalgic and go to iconic places! And if he's in New Braunfels the answer is Hofbrau haus for dosaritas! 
  • I wanna go to Austin :( One of my relatives was there recently and apparently the ladies at The Kosher Store Deli over by Far West not only remember me, but say if I ever come by they will make me one of their old time triple-decker club sandwiches even though they're not on the menu anymore  :'(

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Well why DONTCHA, guess those triple-decker club sandwiches aren't enough.

I'll be there in one and a half weeks regardless of whatever else, so come on by and say hey. :)
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • Delayed, but I will be in Austin for the Christmas holiday!
  • @Aesgar if you want to grab a drink or coffee, I'll be around!