Achaean Raves

Comments

• Kyrra said:
    Need another trade skill to spend these 4k on. Give us wood chopping, I’d happily go to town on Eleusis with an axe.
    You could make totems out of the Sylvans :open_mouth:

• edited October 2018
    Awesome change!  Any chance we can have lesson gambling?  Papa needs a new class.
  • They took out lesson gambling for a reason.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Kyrra said:
    Need another trade skill to spend these 4k on. Give us wood chopping, I’d happily go to town on Eleusis with an axe.
    You could always start investing in another class >_> Just for the hell of it.

• Kresslack said:
    Huge rave for the latest changes, especially in regards to Survival and the lesson refunds.
    We did it, reddit

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Antonius said:
    They took out lesson gambling for a reason.
    But I want to turn my 350 lessons into 10000 lessons :(
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Skye said:
    Kyrra said:
    The only other class I’d really want to be is sylvan which I can’t do in Ashtan.

Kyrra’s been runewarden forever and I struggle with anything else making sense for her to be.

I guess Magi could be close on flavour and I can switch my ocd nature toward pearling. Meh though.

I still need another 100000 room credits to finish the house in the Tundra, I want to colldct the wood myself and not be stuck waiting go buy a limited amount from the CM and villages every day. 
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:
    Skye said:
    Kyrra said:
    The only other class I’d really want to be is sylvan which I can’t do in Ashtan.

Kyrra’s been runewarden forever and I struggle with anything else making sense for her to be.

I guess Magi could be close on flavour and I can switch my ocd nature toward pearling. Meh though.

I still need another 100000 room credits to finish the house in the Tundra, I want to colldct the wood myself and not be stuck waiting go buy a limited amount from the CM and villages every day. 
    Magi, Runie, Sylvan...  sounds like you know where you need to move to.  Just sayin'  :-)

• Caelan said:
    Kyrra said:
    Skye said:
    Kyrra said:

Magi, Runie, Sylvan...  sounds like you know where you need to move to.  Just sayin'  :-)
    Sounds like Mhaldor
  • Can't tell because of lack of proper timestamps, but I assume that "Congratulations" is a trigger?
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Antonius said:
    Can't tell because of lack of proper timestamps, but I assume that "Congratulations" is a trigger?
    Or just good sportsmanship, if one were less cynical? :D

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Klendathu said:
    Antonius said:
    Can't tell because of lack of proper timestamps, but I assume that "Congratulations" is a trigger?
    It wasn't a trigger, it was good sportsmanship! Unless Tarvius had some serious lag due to the fighting.
  • Klendathu said:
    Antonius said:
    I've seen quite a few people with triggers like that, most of them lived in Cyrene, so seemed like a reasonable guess.
  • Aegoth said:
    Caelan said:
    Sounds like Mhaldor
    You live on a throne of lies!

• Antonius said:
    Klendathu said:
    Antonius said:
    I've seen quite a few people with triggers like that, most of them lived in Cyrene, so seemed like a reasonable guess.
    Don't forget Miriew shaking his ass and congratulating people when they level up...

• My Serpent babies are growing up! A few drifted off, as is unfortunately inevitable, but yesterday I was in arena giving one of them hands-on sniping practice while simultaneously explaining to another via message the things you can and can't do phased.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • I love @Miriew's congratulations.
     <3 
  • I'm liking this newer, feistier Hashan. Whatever is going on in there, keep it up.
  • G fkin G Hashan, y'all gave us a heck of a fight. Good to see y'all gettin' after it. @Cyro @Caetano @Zekeros @Lupinox @Aduan and any others I missed.
    (Holocaust Inc): Taryius says, "Waait *hic* .. Quaff drInks *hic*  everything in a bott *hic* lee, I tHouGhf It was just 5
    sipSh.."
  • There is a desire to improve and has been some chatter IG about how we do that. Losing people like Kasa has hurt, Regi isn't around as much and neither is Vender. With a large number of new players and losing ecperienced ones we've pretty much gone back to square one. We've been raided on a daily basis recently, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day, but it does help people learn. I just hope it doesn't cause burn out.

I've still missed every single one due to it being at 3-6am so I genuinely have zero idea on how we are doing. 

I've just been picking off the bounties instead. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • And then you all quit and joined Mhaldor and Ashtan.
  • Sobriquet said:
    Hashan have completed 23 bounties in the past 10 days. Pretty sure that must be some kind of record for us. it's not just myself or Vender taking them, either, I've been really impressed with those such as Zekeros and Zoktos who are just getting into PvP that have stepped up and tried too.

Keep raiding, folks*

*until we bitch and moan we've had enough, of course ;)

Image result for excellent burns