Memorable quotes

Comments

• edited October 2018
    Lii said:
    I rarely post. However...

Herev laughingly says in a quiet, passionate voice, "Even gods are bound by due dates for borrowed books."

The one power in this world that transcends even immortality: A librarian that is owed a late fine.
    (Holocaust Inc): Taryius says, "Waait *hic* .. Quaff drInks *hic*  everything in a bott *hic* lee, I tHouGhf It was just 5
    sipSh.."
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    @Mindshell tells you, "Well, you were right."
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
                 @Caelan and @Dupre
    Related image

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Always enjoyed the shenanigans of the corsairs and war witches.

• Got a new protege, introduced her to fortune cookies...
    Luxira breaks a crunchy cookie in half and pulls out a tiny slip of paper. She pops the cookie into her mouth, and only then does she look at the fortune. "Never take advice from a cookie," she reads aloud.
    [21:11:19:220] [4784h, 97m, 97.7%, 0] (exbdck)
    You break a crunchy cookie in half and pull out a tiny slip of paper from inside. You pop the cookie into your mouth, and only then do you look at the fortune. "Perhaps this is not the best possible time to make a journey to the Underworld," you read aloud.
    [21:11:22:181] [4784h, 97m, 97.7%, 0] (exbdck)

Hmmm...

• The Caelan quote triggered me
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    I can see this ending so badly.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Aucri, a Babelonian acolyte stares implacably at you.
    Aucri, a Babelonian acolyte says, "I's gonna tell the fat lady that you's didn't eat seed off weird mister's pants."

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    wtfffffff

• edited October 2018
    Ok, this "Babel's Babysitting Club" posting has crossed the line with that semen joke. It isn't interesting or funny, and frankly makes Babel's order look like a joke. Let's see some of the hardcore Oblivion Chaos RP that Babel used to have under Flair's watch, please

Kyrra, how dare you don't lick Dunn's jizz from his pants.

fking tasteless
  • edited October 2018
    It was literal birdseed.

Aucri, a Babelonian acolyte steps forward and belts the bag against your leg, which promptly bursts, spilling birdseed at your feet.

She was taunting Penwize and Kyrra with birdseed because they have wings.

But your obsession with jizz has shown through very bright.

• c-o-n-t-e-x-t

It helps >:(
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    edited October 2018
    Aucri is absolutely amazing to interact with and I'm all for being on board with Babel's Babysitting Club.

With all the other drama going on in Ashtan at the moment, I very much welcome any opportunity for some light-heartedness and laughter.

Especially with this being my last day of holidays and I'll be back in stressville from next week onward until the middle of December.

And since it's quotes:

The distant chanting of unseen voices carries across the western seas, a chorus of praise sung in an unknown tongue.
    Muffled screams echo from a dying Hatha-yin, his life claimed as a grand consecration approaches its culmination.
    A stream of curses and invective issue from a dying Hatha-yin as an obsidian knife lays open his throat in a single, clean motion.
    Cold fury burns in the eyes of a Hatha-yin as the life rushes from his body in a bloody torrent.
    The stoic expression of a Hatha-yin never wavers, his torso opened in ancient ritual.
    Rhythmic chanting resonates through Ugrach's halls in the death of four ancient masters, their blood and the ash of a triple moon binding threads of fate as one.
    The western sky brightens sharply as a wash of light illuminates the heavens with incandescent, blue-white radiance before fading away.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Y'all need to quit with all the charming things, it's just rude as heck. :'(
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • On the topic of kills/deaths ratio:
    Alrena tells you in Mhaldorian, "Don't listen to your father, that doesn't matter at all."

• Ysela said:
    On the topic of kills/deaths ratio:
    Alrena tells you in Mhaldorian, "Don't listen to your father, that doesn't matter at all."

That's honestly sound advice on pretty much any topic, really.
  • Jiraishin said:
    Jiraishin is always hidden. I unhid for something specific, forgot to re-hide, and was helpfully reminded a few minutes later by a friendly Dragon.

Mezghar nudges you with his snout, attempting to push you back towards a corner
    and the mild shadows that reside there.

Mez is always so helpful.
  • Alrena said:
    Ysela said:
    On the topic of kills/deaths ratio:

That's honestly sound advice on pretty much any topic, really.
    Wow. probably true... but wow. 
  • Zulah says, "Jira is a good sport and decent fighter."

It's a damned lie, but I'll take it.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Aesi said:
    Ailea said:

"Shirszae was beaten to death with a silver candlestick in an elegant dining room."

This clearly gives new meaning to "Be our guest."
    Sounds like Achaean Clue
    "Harmonia was choked to death with a garrote in the master bedroom."

I thought the same thing when I saw this one.
  • edited October 2018
    While standing around on a ship... 

A voice at great distance yells, "... I ... date my council!"
    A friend said it was Lisbethae (I don't know). So tell me... is it true, @Lisbethae? :tongue:
  • ally party
    Herev and Phaestus are now allies.

tmw the Garden helps out in your raid defence.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Evastiana said:
    2018/10/22 23:32:25 - Taryius falls victim to a harlequin butterfly, dazzled by its gemstone-hued wings.

@Taryius
    He was a worthy foe.