What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Cooper said:
    Nah, not worried about Penwize. Just the 4 that I mentioned.
    Apparently I need to step my grief game up. :(
  • Penwize said:
    Cooper said:
    Nah, not worried about Penwize. Just the 4 that I mentioned.
    Apparently I need to step my grief game up. :(

Sounds like Coop just 'no balls'ed ya!

• Antonius said:
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 120.

The original plan was to get it tomorrow, averaging 7.5% a day over four days to cover the last 30%. I managed to average (a tiny bit over, as I have a buffer) 10% per day instead. Annoyingly the month rolled over - and the gold cap reset - about the same time as I got the level.
    How many hours do you spend to get 7.5% a day?
  • I'm the same level (120), and 7.5% would take me probably 2.5 hours of bashing, roughly.

• Two and a half hours sounds about right. I did it in 2.5% blocks of about 45-50 minutes each.
  • I am so jealous of those numbers. :(
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    And here I am still chugging my way through 88.

• Today I made 11% xp!

Thank you Penwize for staying still while I bit camus (please don't be mad at me).

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Farrah said:
    Do you really never get Dunn/Irimon ganked or do you just consider Irimon an extension of Dunn and thus not listed as a separate person?
    I don't think I'm mostly notable for anything other than being a Dunn ent most of the time. Largely too lazy. I do think I've gone after Cooper a few times, though

Dunn tells you, "I hate you."
    (Party): You say, "Bad plan coming right up."
  • Irimon got ragebladed once or twice and hasn't come back for more (that I remember).

• Cooper said:
    Irimon got ragebladed once or twice and hasn't come back for more (that I remember).
    Sounds reasonably accurate. Not that I keep track of that either.

Dunn tells you, "I hate you."
    (Party): You say, "Bad plan coming right up."
  • edited October 2018
    Ronwe said:
    Before anyone gets too hyped, this was not a peek at something terribly new and exciting.
    I am officially calling @Ronwe out for lying to us! You dirty admin always lying keep things fresh and surprising!
  • Taryius said:
    Ronwe said:
    Before anyone gets too hyped, this was not a peek at something terribly new and exciting.
    I am officially calling @Ronwe out for lying to us! You dirty admin always lying keep things fresh and surprising!
    I didn't know anything about Survival at the time! I was just putting in AB files for all of the existing level-based stuff.

I'm innocent, I swear!
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Ronwe said:
    Taryius said:
    Ronwe said:
    I didn't know anything about Survival at the time! I was just putting in AB files for all of the existing level-based stuff.

I'm innocent, I swear!
    I believe you, even if the evidence make it look mighty suspicious.

• Got to level 90. Lost it in a raid. Got it again in a defusing. I might... might? Get Dragon before Christmas. Might. ...Ehh, who am I kidding.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Disarming a tank, not defusing.  Just stay away from hunting trips with Tesha and hunt 20% per day and you'll be a big scary dragon by Christmas.
  • Get someone to custody talisman you. They're great.
  • Achilles said:
    Disarming a tank, not defusing.  Just stay away from hunting trips with Tesha and hunt 20% per day and you'll be a big scary dragon by Christmas.
    I'm glad this said Tesha and not me yet :)
  • Logged in, found pants. Realized survival credit was a thing so I had enough lessons to trans Dpw. Here's to playing more 
  • Nobody calls it "dpw"

welcome back
  • edited October 2018
    Joined Hashan. taught a class and then this happened. Everyone I present to you a jackass in its natural environment!

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/IwxylWRJ

edit

This is why you dont try and be super edgy all the time. 
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • Driden said:
    Joined Hashan. taught a class and then this happened. Everyone I present to you a jackass in its natural environment!

edit

You said asthma and then mana leech. Lylith said Paralysis then mana leech.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Aralaya said:
    Driden said:

edit

You said asthma and then mana leech. Lylith said Paralysis then mana leech.
    which had 0 to do with the lesson. you stick asthma for mana leech and then slickness. its late but im pretty sure para has nothing to do with that. 
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    what a silly post
  • edited October 2018
    It's paralysis then manaleech. If paralysis isn't stuck they won't get manaleech from sickness.
  • Mostly just looks like misinterpreting the words.

Could be taken as asthma > manaleech > slickness

But what he meant is that asthma needs to be stuck then slickness could be given through/after manaleech because slickness is gated by a smokeable and there's no really good way to stick it. 

Unfortunately not too realistic and that's where the struggle comes in since paralysis will never just 'be there' unless they're A>P (and thats a whole nother battle for Apostate) so they'll give para/ML if asthma is stuck, bloodroot is eaten, then they'll give Para/Slickness, then it's up to the 50/50 eat.

ANYWAYS. Kind of a double edged sword there. I can see where Lylith is coming from, but I think Driden's statement means what I said.
  • edited October 2018
    I don't think it's rocket science to understand what Driden meant. It's pretty obvious that he meant you're not sticking manaleech  (as in keeping it on them) without asthma which is what he said. Not that stare asthma gives manaleech if they already have asthma.
    @Vika technically not 50 50. You sicken anorexia to follow and it'll give the one they cured.