Transmutation vs Harvesting

What are the pros/cons of each?

Looking for a trade skill i can make gold from when not bashing!

Answers

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    I really suggest both.

I think harvesting is easier for only needing environments and not specific areas, though there are more mineral eaters which is your demand.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:
    I really suggest both.

I think harvesting is easier for only needing environments and not specific areas, though there are more mineral eaters which is your demand.
    Are these my best bets for gold income other then the commission based skills?

Trying to pick between Harvesting, conjuration, gathering, inkmilling and transmutation. :)

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    I have all the trade skills and probably use harvesting/gathering/extraction the most.

For my shop, I tend to focus more on remedies, conjuration, augmentation, and occasionally forging.

It can largely depend on how much time you can invest in doing things but my personal preference is to sell raw goods that other people use. Inkmilling for example uses reagents. I’d rather gather and sell reagents than buy them, or gather them and then make inks to sell. I just don’t have the time to do it all so I focus on what I enjoy doing most.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."