The Music Thread

Comments

• Had to think of this today and now it's stuck in my head.

• I forgot how much I loved this band. Even though I wind up getting a headache if I listen to their stuff for too long.

• Why'd they remove the ability to fill the 'body' with spaces, to count for posting videos/pictures!

• This band's been growing on me, lately. She has quite the voice on her.

• When Eminem dropped Revival last year, it was such a jarring change, and not a great one. I respect artists who try something outside the box but it was just baaad.

Kamikaze is still new in terms of flow and content, but we have angry Em back and it is, as the kids say, "straight fire".

• edited September 2018
    Actually never listened to his band before... He's actually not so bad, honestly. Kind of a confusing as fuck music video though.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Some good ole CCR

• edited September 2018
    I love the cameos in this song.

(Holocaust Inc): Taryius says, "Waait *hic* .. Quaff drInks *hic*  everything in a bott *hic* lee, I tHouGhf It was just 5
    sipSh.."
  • Pyori said:
    Yay, the drama surrounding the band hasn't stopped them coming out with a new album this year!

Different from the expected, but still great!

One of my all time top 3 bands!
    (Holocaust Inc): Taryius says, "Waait *hic* .. Quaff drInks *hic*  everything in a bott *hic* lee, I tHouGhf It was just 5
    sipSh.."

• Modern Mongolian. I dig it

• Since the Slayer farewell tour, I have had "512" by Lamb of God stuck in my head. Never listened to those guys before the show. The song was much better live.

• NeraeosNeraeos The Garden

Really clicks with Me.
  • Neraeos said:

Really clicks with Me.
    huh, was expecting this, but am pleasantly surprised by this instead.

• You mortals would be surprised at the number of times that salt-ridden merman has burst into a spontaneous song of the sea.
  • Vastar said:
    You mortals would be surprised at the number of times that salt-ridden merman has burst into a spontaneous song of the sea.
    I can't draw worth a damn, but I wish I could make a flash cartoon of you and neraeos yelling childish insults at each other, He half submerged on in the ocean and you on your cloud. Something about two gods yelling "well your face is!" speaks to me humerus.
  • Minifie said:
    Vastar said:
    You mortals would be surprised at the number of times that salt-ridden merman has burst into a spontaneous song of the sea.
    I can't draw worth a damn, but I wish I could make a flash cartoon of you and neraeos yelling childish insults at each other, He half submerged on in the ocean and you on your cloud. Something about two gods yelling "well your face is!" speaks to me humerus.
    @Skye

• NeraeosNeraeos The Garden
    Pyori said:
    Minifie said:
    Vastar said:
    @Skye
    Even modern technology cannot capture the ballooned ego that Vastar has. Please don't subject Skye to that.

Edit: Someone deleted My post because They cannot handle the truth.
  • edited December 2018

<3
    Reiloch said:
    Sorry.

PelleK is great. His cover of Snake Eater is amazing.

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Minifie said:
    Pyori said:
    Minifie said:
    Vastar said:
    @Skye
    "Hey, hey you, fish boy! Yeah, I'm talking to you!"
    "Come down and say that to my face, you cloud fairy!"
    "psh, I don't listen to those below me!"
    "you can be-low me, you overgrown parrot"
    "I got an atlatl with your stupid fish name written all over it!"
    "probably mispelt it, too..."
    "not all of us could have the lofty intellectual followers such as *laughs* verrucht..."
    "For one so high you sure do pick on the low hanging fruit!"
    "your face does!"
    "your mom does!"
    "Shut your gills you overgrown snack!"
    *Aegoth swims past, muttering about pearls, holocausts and this being beneath the hand of Iniquity*
    *both gods giggle*
    Vastar: "Ironic coming from mortal no-hand"
    *Both laugh as Aegoth screams "argh, the clams are defending themselves somehow!"

I...what...

•         
  • Amazing jazz guitarists. 

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Drauko said:
    Amazing jazz guitarists. 

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."

• As someone who plays a narcissistic sadist, this really sets the mood!

• edited January 2019
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95MAxatKgG4&t=550s

Good raid music?  I often tune it out, focusing on the raid, but I totally do notice when I'm raiding and it's not there :tired_face:
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Astarod said:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95MAxatKgG4&t=550s

Good raid music?  I often tune it out, focusing on the raid, but I totally do notice when I'm raiding and it's not there :tired_face:
    If you don’t raid to Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy, you aint raiding.
    sipSh.."
  • The only raid song: