Itinerant Bazaar September 2018

KayeilKayeil Washington State
Itinerant Bazaar #1 Please add anything I missed which I am sure I missed quite a bit! This one was FAST!

Kelath, keeper of the beasts says, "Ah! Let me show you what I have!"
      war-pig234738 a war pig                                      10   20000gp
       ticket538068 a blue, white, and red ticket for the first   999   10000gp
To buy something, BUY <thing> FROM Kelath.

Staring about its surroundings from beneath a bulbous helmet, an armored emu keeps a vigilant watch.

Clad in a raiment of brushed iron battle garb, the immense heft of this towering
landbound bird is a peculiar but effective mount for war. Beady umber-tinged eyes glare 
out from beneath a crested helmet, the conical muzzle about its beak houses both bit 
and reins, whilst also affording protection from the rigours of combat. Draped over its 
considerable torso lie dozens of hand-sized panels, resting atop twin-shafted feathers 
of a mottled cream and stone hue. At the very end of the plating, a chainwoven skirt 
provides some girding for the lanky sweep of its elongated legs, each talon sporting a 
wickedly curved black metal barb for a tactical, yet surprisingly intimidating touch.
An armoured emu appears to be extraordinarily strong.
He has 100% health remaining.
He weighs about 112 pounds.
He is mountable as a legendary steed.
You see nothing in it.

Lindire, the woodcarver says, "Ah! Let me show you what I have!"
         vial303475 a hydroform vial                              100     400gp
         deck475664 a dragon-marked deck of tarot cards            30    2500gp
        flask412051 water (ink-stained hardwood flask)             15    7500gp
         bowl517831 a lich-lofted bowl                             40    2000gp
To buy something, BUY <thing> FROM Lindire.

Ordruin, a troll leatherworker says, "Ah! Let me show you what I have!"
         loop271066 a beltloop of bone shards                      39    1200gp
     knapsack410963 a knapsack of sho'lei leather                  38    1500gp
       baldric66413 an embroidered hide baldric                    37    3000gp
      scabbard54669 a dew-flecked birchwood scabbard               35    3000gp
       sheath553675 a scorched bone sheath                         40    1200gp
To buy something, BUY <thing> FROM Ordruin.

Therine says, "Ah! Let me show you what I have!"
     gemshorn398069 a sun-bleached bone gemshorn                   20   12000gp
        plush306366 a sultry Belladona plush                       13    7000gp
          tub538152 a striped tub                                  24   10000gp
To buy something, BUY <thing> FROM Therine.

Quaen'a says, "Ah! Let me show you what I have!"
  weathervane554238 a draconic weathervane                         20    7500gp
   windchimes555505 green glass windchimes                         23    7500gp
     birdbath313503 a granite birdbath                              6   12000gp
        gnome194901 a garden gnome                                 19    7500gp
To buy something, BUY <thing> FROM Quaen'a.

Gilrain says, "Ah! Let me show you what I have!"
          seed22461 a dragon rose seed                             23    2500gp
         seed338290 an odorous red seed                            28    2500gp
      barnacle83272 a smooth gooseneck barnacle                    25    2500gp
To buy something, BUY <thing> FROM Gilrain.

Rakdra says, "Ah! Let me show you what I have!"
       scroll543238 a triton-skin scroll                           40    8000gp
    manuscript63308 a red, leather-bound manuscript                37   20000gp
         book320120 a gleaming electrum book                       40   12000gp
To buy something, BUY <thing> FROM Rakdra.
What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

Comments

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    I'm hearing I missed a white pearl butterfly. No idea who sold it, if it was a toy or what kind of item it was. That's all I'm hearing about over market so far.

And now I'm told they think they were wrong and in fact there was no butterfly. Did I not miss anything? I thought maybe I had missed some Therine wares.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    I missed the bazaar entirely.

Can anyone please share what the baldric looks like? And the birdbath?
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    me too, I was at work. So some item descriptions would be nice :D

• Thanks for putting this list together @Kayeil!
  • Kyrra said:
    I missed the bazaar entirely.

Can anyone please share what the baldric looks like? And the birdbath?
    Here's the baldric.

Aureate thread joins the broad leathers of this embroidered baldric to a gleaming argent buckle, forged in the shape of an Oak and Willow before the grand form of Judgement Mountain behind. Bordered scrollwork of thickened gold wire worked into an intricate entwined pattern limns each edge, marking a sharp contrast to the black hide of its substance. Recessed upon the broad, handspan-wide facing are renditions of once-lost forms from Shikudo: Live Oak, Willows Shaken by the Wind, Willows in Rain Storm, and the legendary Unrelenting Storm itself, manifest as a tripartite lightning bolt lancing down from blackened clouds.
    It has 50 months of usefulness left.
    It weighs about 4 pounds and 0 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Ordruin, a troll leatherworker (a denizen).
    An embroidered hide baldric is holding:
    Nothing.
    It can contain of a total of 1 items.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Here's the belt-loop. Goes quite nicely with my ship axe:

Clattering loudly with every motion, a wired necklace of bone shards is formed into a ceremonial beltloop. Myriad fetishes adorn a surface etched with delicate carvings, the polished fragments revealing multitudes of scenes from a life's story. Beginning with stylised images of childhood, the procession ranges through youth, adulthood, old age, conflict, war, betrayal, love, despair, and more. Binding the circle's interior is a thin strip of wool, protection as much for the delicately ossified scenes as for anything carried within.
    It has 99 months of usefulness left.
    It weighs about 1 pounds and 15 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Ordruin, a troll leatherworker (a denizen).
    A beltloop of bone shards is holding:
    "shipaxe422062" a scrimshaw ship's axe
    It contains a total of 1 items of a max of 1.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Kayeil said:
    And now I'm told they think they were wrong and in fact there was no butterfly. Did I not miss anything? I thought maybe I had missed some Therine wares.
    I didn't see a butterfly at all.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    You drop green glass windchimes.
    Green glass windchimes would be unsafe outside the confines of a home garden.

I have these in an outdoor garden room in my house, but housing doesn't seem to be affected by the weather like being outside. There's no forecast or wind status to outdoor rooms.

The weathervane moved direction one time after I dropped it but that is it.

I don't know if that is intentional or a flaw with the way outdoor rooms in houses are designed.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:
    You drop green glass windchimes.
    Green glass windchimes would be unsafe outside the confines of a home garden.

I have these in an outdoor garden room in my house, but housing doesn't seem to be affected by the weather like being outside. There's no forecast or wind status to outdoor rooms.

The weathervane moved direction one time after I dropped it but that is it.

I don't know if that is intentional or a flaw with the way outdoor rooms in houses are designed.
    While weather indeed will not function within subdivisions, wilderness, or housing due to limitations we have put in place, these objects are affected by the weather of the surrounding area provided the room in question is outdoors.
  • Will pay for any neat home decor items if someone wants to sell me a set!

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Thanks,@Rhivona!

• Anyone able to showoff the birdbath?
  • Has anyone planted their seeds yet (or whatever you're supposed to do with them)?
  • dew-flecked birchwood scabbard 
    Smooth, pallid lines of cream-colored grain stride the length of an impeccably tooled full-size scabbard, the fine birchwood scored almost imperceptibly to accentuate the natural contours of the wood. Wicking silently from seemingly nowhere, beads of moisture slowly coalesce within tiny channels and gently cascade in serpentine patterns towards the silver-metal tail of the holster, the watery orbs produced from the flaxen wood's unusually potent propensity to absorb fluid from the air. Delicately carved into the spine of the item, a fluvial adornment of the River Mnemosyne's passage trails toward a white-leather lip, a ruined silhouette of ancient Seleucar embossed into its surface.

knapsack of sho'lei leather
    Supple leathers from a slaughtered sho'lei adorned with a satiny coat is carefully stitched into this rounded knapsack, accompanied by a single shoulder strap for the more stylish of wearers. Festooned with myriad tiny pockets and each one cinched by a braided coil of hair, each strand visible upon the embroidered exterior remains thick and full, yielding nary a hint of age or brittle composite to the elements. Twin joined hoofprints imprint the neck of the sack, their wide, flat styling leaving no doubt as to the origins of the material upon the plains of the Kelstaad's Ten Tribes.

lich lofted bowl
    Rising up from a wide onyx base upon a great plume of pitch-black fox is the sculpted form of a decaying, rotting lich. Obsidian robes swirl about him in hues of deepest midnight, his expression alight with insatiable greed as a raised, skeletal hand reaches up and melds into the wood above. Streaks of white glaze and pale slip cover the bowl's surface, a coating speckled across its facing in revelation of the darkened colouration concealed beneath. Meanwhile, pale mist drifts across its interior before boiling out across the rim, lending the spectre of undeath beneath a misty, ethereal grasp of the sphere just barely within his reach.
  • Truax said:
    Has anyone planted their seeds yet (or whatever you're supposed to do with them)?
    yes

A rotund garden gnome holds an oddly regal poise, surveying the 
    surrounds with pride. A horrid stench emanates from a massive unfurling bulb. Flexible branches 
    enshroud budding efflorescence in a deadly shield of thorns.

336624 corpse-lily large, unfurling bulb
    bush401321          a budding dragon rose

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    edited September 2018
    Cailin said:
    lich lofted bowl
    Rising up from a wide onyx base upon a great plume of pitch-black fox is the sculpted form of a decaying, rotting lich. Obsidian robes swirl about him in hues of deepest midnight, his expression alight with insatiable greed as a raised, skeletal hand reaches up and melds into the wood above. Streaks of white glaze and pale slip cover the bowl's surface, a coating speckled across its facing in revelation of the darkened colouration concealed beneath. Meanwhile, pale mist drifts across its interior before boiling out across the rim, lending the spectre of undeath beneath a misty, ethereal grasp of the sphere just barely within his reach.
    fox? fog? Sphere? Hemisphere?
    ????

This is hard to picture.

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • Anyone have the sheath description? 

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Jiraishin said:
    Anyone have the sheath description? 
    a scorched bone sheath

Once-polished bone is charred to a deep obsidian black by the predations of fire upon this sheath's finish. Visible upon its surface, faint remnants of what was once some ancient scene or pattern recess into fragmentary etchings, albeit long-since obliterated by a cleansing holocaust of flame. Encircling each end is a single braided cord of pitted black iron, flakes of rust lending hints of speckled crimson to the seared exterior.
  • what is the bowl for? Didn't work for sustenance. Does the gnome do various ambiance things?
    I didn't see anything new at this Bazaar, it was all the same.

edited September 2018
    It looks like the garden items won't stay nailed down (removable only by owner) like some of the other house decor items from before. Any chance we could get that added please?

edited September 2018
    Also, after fiddling around with these blocks, so far it seems there's only a castle that I'm not smart enough to build? There are way too many nouns to guess blindly.
    I'd kinda thought that there'd be some really basic constructs like houses / bridges / walls, y'know the kind of thing a kid would immediately put together if given blocks.
    edit: nvm I just googled for ideas on building with lincoln logs. Well-played, you guys. :lol:

Skye said:
    Also, after fiddling around with these blocks, so far it seems there's only a castle that I'm not smart enough to build? There are way too many nouns to guess blindly.
    I'd kinda thought that there'd be some really basic constructs like houses / bridges / walls, y'know the kind of thing a kid would immediately put together if given blocks.
    Cabin, castle, I forget what else but outside the Bazaar area there's a suggestion box to send in more suggestions before the next Bazaar. Therine says the more detailed the better!

• edited September 2018
    We are looking into the garden ornaments issue. You can also try reading the tub of logs for instructions and PONDERing the logs themselves for a short list of options!
    "If you build it, they will come."
    That's really neat, thanks!

• One new item that I saw, unless I missed it last time.

a cloaked Zsarachnor plush

Dark grey silk envelops this downsized depiction of Zsarachnor, his imperious robe sweeping past
    cotton-filled knees to end near the ankles. In an effort to exaggerate the Vampire Lord's reputation,
    tiny felt bats are sewn firmly onto the shoulders, their little wings outstretched while he grasps
    an embroidered sword. Soft and cuddly, unlike its actual counterpart, the plush's stitched features
    are arranged into an expression of indignation as though offended by his miniaturised inferiority.
    Ruby eyes glint from the vampire's face, alight with an internal fire that lends an air of seething
    malice hidden beneath its fluffy exterior.
    It has 29 months of usefulness left.
    It weighs 8 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Therine (a denizen).

Yes the Zsarachnor plush was new at Bazaar #3.

Bazaar #2 had no new items that I noticed. #3 had (in bold):

Kelath, keeper of the beasts says, "Ah! Let me show you what I have!"
          war-pig234738 a war pig                                      10   20000gp
           bunyip220451 a twin-toothed battle bunyip                   20   27000gp
           ticket538068 a blue, white, and red ticket for the third   999   10000gp
    To buy something, BUY <thing> FROM Kelath.

Therine says, "Ah! Let me show you what I have!"
         gemshorn398069 a sun-bleached bone gemshorn                   19   12000gp
            plush306366 a sultry Belladona plush                       15    7000gp
            plush431170 a cloaked Zsarachnor plush                     30    7000gp
              tub538152 a striped tub                                  25   10000gp
    To buy something, BUY <thing> FROM Therine.

• They ever fix the garden items?
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    I am liking the aussie influence. Emus and bunyips is so great.